Pack of Wolves

Zacharias Maximus

Leaders of the World,

I regret that my very first post is merely an announcement of bad news. CyberNations has once again seen the creation of an alliance dedicated to war and violent coercion: the Wolf Pack. Founded and lead by "malarkarlian", the Wolf Pack is reminiscent of the Nazi submarine "wolf packs" of the Second World War.

Since its conception, the Wolf Pack has assaulted over 40 nations. 

My nation, Fantaszacklandburg, has become their most recent target and I am currently being attacked by two of their members: American and Mother Russian. Their attack was unprovoked, as typical of these raider alliances, and they had to audacity to offer peace with me on the condition that I join their filthy alliance.

While these raider alliances are a common occurrence on CyberNations, I urge immediate action be taken against this group of thugs.

- Zacharias Maximus.

Wolf Pack needs to change it's name. There is already an alliance named WolfPack. Unless it's some little sister alliance I don't know of, even then, it should be changed to 'Pup Pack' or something.

I don't care about the raiding aspect, that is what happens when you're unaligned, but I will be investigating this whole alliance name situation.

I like their style. Anyway, time to be serious, while I thought this thread would have been Lavender Town, it seems to be about a different alliance altogether. Now to the point, you should consider either getting yourself a protector or joining an established alliance to learn the ropes.

Lavender Who?

Also I agree that they shouldn't be using the wolf pack AA. If I were you, I'd join an alliance to protect yourself from them. Edited by Rotavele

Wolf Pack needs to change it's name. There is already an alliance named WolfPack. Unless it's some little sister alliance I don't know of, even then, it should be changed to 'Pup Pack' or something.

I don't care about the raiding aspect, that is what happens when you're unaligned, but I will be investigating this whole alliance name situation.

Probably the best way for them to go.

Kaskusalt-1.png

Kaskus hereby declares victory over Pack of Wolves.

0wZWgsq.png

Glad to see you defend smaller nations as well as Re-Educate the bully.

o/ Kaskus
o/ Anti-Raiders
o/ Second Chances and New Beginnings

I hope you're letting him go right?

No, thank you. We've had our fill of protecting new alliances, and this one sounds like quite the project. I'm sure there is some other, bigger alliance out there willing to give them a shot though.