Complete blue team 3BR trade circle needs your uranium and aluminum

Lestari

Exactly what it says on the tin. An almost complete trade circle, all we need is your uranium and aluminum to seal the deal. We've maintained the circle for quite a while, and are pretty committed; one of the members is going to be dropping out soon for understandable reasons, and we need a replacement. This TC nets you construction, which reduces infrastructure cost and is mighty useful and all, but mostly, the trade circle gives you booze and hamburgers. I mean, come on now. You're not gonna deny your people booze and hamburgers, are you? What kind of heartless despot are you?

Those of you who truly love and cherish your people and believe in freedom and liberty and wish to provide them all the joys of alcohol and horribly unhealthy fast food should shoot me a PM over [URL=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=494529]here[/URL]. Those of you who hate fun and happiness and think Hitler was a pretty cool dude with a cool moustache, by all means, look elsewhere. I'm not judging or anything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...