Worldvision, preliminary entries (international music and song contest)

Generalissimo

1000px-Eurovision_Song_Contest_logo.svg.

"My name is Liska Atka, age seventeen, once generalissimo of Procinctia, today an international master of music. Spending all of her share of Procinctia Armament and/or business-in-exile blood money on a vanity project of unparalleled arrogant  narcissism. To the best of my knowledge there was nothing like old Eurovision song contest for offering up a must-watch mix of good old state-funded entertainment and high camp. Least until Kaiser Martens decided to re-write maps in his image. I believe, however, we can resurrect Eurovision of previous age. My ambitions, however, aren't limited to merely one continent. I believe with a bit of grit we can surpass Eurovision completely in both scope and scale. One world, one vision, and thus Worldvision is born.

As the Second World Congress really is dead. . .

. . . I'm guessing that nobody is going to care about me borrowing their channels of communications.

All of their channels of communications.

I do this within my authority in self proclaimed chairman of Worldvision.  

Going to guess that Worldvision kind of represents the legacy of MyKeep.

From a certain point of view of sorts.

Certainly [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=62646"]isn’t something unpleasant which would forever tarnish his legacy of peace[/url].

On that particular line of thinking I have unilaterally seized control of the World Congress Building.

Meh, nobody else is using it for anything right now anyway.

Rules of participation are particularly simple.

Anybody in this little contest will be sending me a $35,000,000 fee to enter.

Those who can't and/or will not be pay(ing) isn't entered

Valid to any sovereign country that currently exists.

Followed by deploying a musical act live to World Congress Building and preform.

All of the performances will be simulcast internationally with an eighty second-ish delay for sensors.

(Oh, and please consider giving me a 5% cut of your profits)

People around the world vote on their favorite acts.

Votes of each nation are scaled equally to votes of all other nations.

Those with lowest votes are booted from contest.

Remaining nations will remain eligible for a single additional song or act. 

Additional rounds voted on until just one country remains.

That nation is crowned victor of  and undisputed master of the music.

With the disclaimers cleared. . .

Preliminaries of Worldvision are opening.

Music for everyone!

For those about to rock, we salute you."

Liska.jpg
Liska Atka, former Generalissimo of Procinctia

Edited by Generalissimo

Madagascar will officially enroll in this "World Vision". Officials from the State Department request that the entry fee be waived in exchange for this corporate sponsorship. The following businesses have all expressed interest in airtime and to be declared official sponsors of the WorldVision;

Honningbrew Meadery

Frankenmuth Brewery

West Continent Trading Company

Island Cruise Vacations, LLC

Mages Guild Fabrics and Fine Clothing

Madagascar will officially enroll in this "World Vision". Officials from the State Department request that the entry fee be waived in exchange for this corporate sponsorship. The following businesses have all expressed interest in airtime and to be declared official sponsors of the WorldVision;

Honningbrew Meadery

Frankenmuth Brewery

West Continent Trading Company

Island Cruise Vacations, LLC

Liska Atka, being an "impartial" arbiter in her chairmanship of Worldvision, welcomes the fair and just corporate sponsorship from quality brands. Honningbrew Meadery / Frankenmuth Brewery / West Continent Trading Company / Island Cruise Vacations, LLC / Mages Guild Fabrics and Fine Clothing are official sponsors backing the Worldvision event. Liska Atka herself, in unrelated circumstances, will be drinking a Honningbrew Meadery drink whilst donning attire from Mages Guild Fabrics and Fine Clothing on Island Cruise Vacation after hosting Worldvision.

Edited by Generalissimo

Madagascar, determined to come out shining in this competition as a world power, both economically and culturally, has dug deep into its admittedly rather shallow well of entertainment. With this, the nation sends out local favorite: Parov Stelar, to carry the banner

fblogo-eagle.png

Frankenmuth Brewery, home to Madagascar's finest beers, located in uptown Morandava, and proud sponsor of WorldVision, is proud to present Madagascar's own:

Parov Stelar

Bear Islands' Nation of the Bear, in maintaining our heritage of the bear, by will of the bear submit [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goEozOAQ6yI"]Eddy Arnold preforming Smokey the Bear[/url] to World Vision contest in bear's name truly bearing a melodic theme of a bear! 

Edited by Generalissimo

Tierra del Fuego's favorite metal band, El Broma, will perform Apocalipsis Molon, complete with a real holographic Karl Marx, actual lighting bolts, a thousand tons of fireworks, and of several condemned prisoners to take the role of the yuppies and face their sentence for the entertainment of the worlds masses. The entire act is expected to cost several million dollars every time it is reproduced.

"Liska Atka here today presenting Worldvision's  preliminary entries live at the old Word Congress building."

Frankenmuth Brewery, home to Madagascar's finest beers, located in uptown Morandava, and proud sponsor of WorldVision, is proud to present Madagascar's own:

Parov Stelar

"That was Madagascar's own Parov Stelar featuring Anduze preforming a stage rendition This Game.

Sponsored by Worldvision's official sponsor Frankenmuth Brewery.

Much better live over the Princess album.

Parov's come a long way from his Disk Jockeying in the 1990's. 

I'm not a fool
I won't play this game
If you can't play by the rules"

Bear Islands' Nation of the Bear, in maintaining our heritage of the bear, by will of the bear submit Eddy Arnold preforming Smokey the Bear to World Vision contest in bear's name truly bearing a melodic theme of a bear! 

Oh goodness, it burns, please no. Uh, that was painful arrrrgh.

No reason to intentionally keep the music quality of that.

Bear Nations' Nation of the Bear least keeps on their ongoing bear theme.

No matter how much it hurts.

Kudos to Eddy Arnold preforming live at ninety-six-years of age though.

Oh, yeah, and only you can prevent forest type fires.

Sierra Leone, despite an ongoing conflict that we will undoubtedly win, shall submit Elbow performing Leaders Of The Free World to World Vision, mostly to criticize the leading powers in this world.

"That was Elbow preforming Leaders of the Free World live.

Despite ongoing war fighting Draka. . .

Sierra Leone still managed bringing out da music.

The music transcends whatever conflict is coming.

'Till they're knocking on the door of your homes."

The Kingdom of Axum's Dancing Legionnaires will perform:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntLsElbW9Xo

"Legionnaires in like a mad dog.

A military performance of a clearly anti war song.

Oh, the irony ought be particularly ironic?

Live on stage really making up for it.

Over and over and over again my friend

Ah, you don't believe

We're on the eve of destruction"

The Sudanese army will perform a live re-enactment of the following: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_vpNydvtrY

Sudanese army upping the stakes with a full scale re-enactment of GI Joe film's introduction.

You have to see this if you're going to believe it.

Full scale replica of Statue of Liberty with real explosions knocking flight pod replicas out from the skies.

They even hired Sergeant Slaughter, a much older man today, in today's battle against Cobra.

You'll never see anything like it again.

Cobra, Retreeeeeat.

Hawaii contributes smash hit Hard Times by Kiwini Vaitai

""That was Hawaii's own Kiwini Vaitai featuring Anduze preforming a stage rendition Hard Times.

Softer and pleasant beats to help you make it maybe through a day.

Everybody goes through the hard times"

Tierra del Fuego's favorite metal band, El Broma, will perform Apocalipsis Molon, complete with a real holographic Karl Marx, actual lighting bolts, a thousand tons of fireworks, and of several condemned prisoners to take the role of the yuppies and face their sentence for the entertainment of the worlds masses. The entire act is expected to cost several million dollars every time it is reproduced.

"No, just, no.

The blood, make it stop. 

Kiska, Avita, Haruhi, Jameson. . . please help me.

. . Generalissimo. . . why?

So much blood, it's not, so much blood.

Blood everywhere, just so much.

That was a series of live murders executions.

How is Worldvision a bloodsport?"