Regarding Religion

Mogar

What is this heresy? Praise Johan, the true God of Paradoxia!

Johan Vult!

Hail admin, our one true admin, and his exhaled staff my personal heroes. Edited by socrates
I was lost and now I have been found.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The CCC has competition I presume. 

There is only one true church.

I have beheld the glory of Admin. Twice I have been led astray. Terrible demons by the name of Work and School have promised me many things, and so I have forsaken Admin. But I have repented, and indeed I still do repent. Hail Admin, for he has shewn mercy upon us

Rejoice brother, your sins have been washed clean, you bask in the glory that is Admin.

What is this heresy? Praise Johan, the true God of Paradoxia!

Johan Vult! 

Johan is a prophet at best, Admin is the way.

O ye of little faith.

The CCC is long established as the One True Alliance of admin; for the empty rituals of Mogarism reflect only a flawed understanding of the truth which has been known from the beginning of Bob.

[spoiler]admin_zpsa782e422.png[/spoiler]

Now my children, be vigilant; for we know in the latter days many false prophets shall rise. But lend not your ear to those who defile the honor of admin with claims of self-divinity. For they equate corruptible Grande with the power of mods.

[spoiler]mogrande_zps934729b0.png[/spoiler]

Shed now the indiscretion of your youth, and follow the path set before you by admin of Great Nation [and his exalted staff my personal heroes.]

CCC will show you the way.

tumblr_inline_n6gscrSefJ1ripgeb.gif

Ariana is the voice of Mogus Christ, the immaculate creation to bless this world with hope and love.

O ye of little faith.

The CCC is long established as the One True Alliance of admin; for the empty rituals of Mogarism reflect only a flawed understanding of the truth which has been known from the beginning of Bob.

[spoiler]admin_zpsa782e422.png[/spoiler]

Now my children, be vigilant; for we know in the latter days many false prophets shall rise. But lend not your ear to those who defile the honor of admin with claims of self-divinity. For they equate corruptible Grande with the power of mods.

[spoiler]mogrande_zps934729b0.png[/spoiler]

Shed now the indiscretion of your youth, and follow the path set before you by admin of Great Nation [and his exalted staff my personal heroes.]

CCC will show you the way.

Adminism is the one true faith, for he is our my holy of holies, choosing who lives and who dies, who receives the lucky SDI and who receives the drunken missile defense employees.

Edited by Mogar

Unless you have evidence to back it up, one thinks you are asking to be smited.

Even if you were jokingly hitting on her even after she was asking you to stop that is highly inappropriate and not fucking funny at all. I've lost all respect for you. You are a sick man.

Even if you were jokingly hitting on her even after she was asking you to stop that is highly inappropriate and not !@#$@#$ funny at all. I've lost all respect for you. You are a sick man.

again, evidence of this, or are you going to keep attempting to slander me needlessly in an attempt to disrupt the glory that is Adminism?

again, evidence of this, or are you going to keep attempting to slander me needlessly in an attempt to disrupt the glory that is Adminism?

I am simply saying don't preach about morals if you're going to be a hypocrite. That is all on that matter.

Edited by Rotavele

I am simply saying don't peach about morals if you're going to be a hypocrite. That is all on that matter.

So you are explicitly lying on these forums in an attempt to slander me? I wonder why you are such a child Elevator, let the glory of Admin touch your heart and one day you too can be at 0% warn.

The actions of Mogar reflect little on the glory of HE who writes the code

[OOC: Perhaps a convo about harassing a minor on IRC is not appropriate for this forum and should be dealt with in private to prevent this getting much bigger than it needs to be]

The actions of Mogar reflect little on the glory of HE who writes the code

[OOC: Perhaps a convo about harassing a minor on IRC is not appropriate for this forum and should be dealt with in private to prevent this getting much bigger than it needs to be]

If he wasn't explicitly lying, I'd totally agree, but I am not about to just be slanderied inappropriately because a spoiled brat wants to throw a hissy fit.

Edited by Mogar

• 2 weeks later...

Kinda funny your doing this on religion/ethics/morals when you were hitting on a 14 year old girl in chat earlier, Mogar...

Umm... Isn't that the true religious way?

Hell at least it wasn't a 14 year old boy.

All hail the mighty tech!

Verily, the laws of Admin are written thusly that all that shall read them will know the true word of the Divine.

Nay, those who shall attempt to violate the rules of Admin shall surely have their transgressions punished, just as surely they shall be smited if their they are unrepentant and their accumulation of sin is too great.  Only the truly repentant shall know peace with Admin.

As the great prophets once said, "be kind to one another, but if thou cannot be kind, be sure that your treaties place you on the proper side of the treaty web," and as they also said, "keep it IC, and don't be a fuckwit", though perhaps they had been drinking at that point and were not of using their full prophetic voice, verily their words still rang true.