cnrp2 gm court and monkey poo flinging Euporium

Captain Enema

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody knows but the CNRP2 triumvirate what will happen next.

Well our little war might have been bad and you and I might have been called the new Triyun and Cent, but I'll be damned if recruitment isn't going up!

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/122538-confederated-states-of-russia/#entry3274809

kevinspy.png

Requesting two spy rolls for 25 June, 2014 (update is still 40 minutes away CST) to have my satellites observe Kevin's expansion. One for the initial troop movement, and the second one for the battles. If either of these fail, use my two spy rolls for tomorrow (26 June, 2014) to see whichever, in that order, I have not had a successful roll for.

Also, considering he has made 5 posts in 3 days to take over the area (which is against the rules as only one per day counts anyway), I request a little bit of lee-way time (like, a day) in order to make my posts before he can continue on with the RP so that my spy rolls aren't made useless by rushing through the invasion.

Edited by Hereno

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/122538-confederated-states-of-russia/#entry3274809

kevinspy.png

Requesting two spy rolls for 25 June, 2014 (update is still 40 minutes away CST) to have my satellites observe Kevin's expansion. One for the initial troop movement, and the second one for the battles. If either of these fail, use my two spy rolls for tomorrow (26 June, 2014) to see whichever, in that order, I have not had a successful roll for.

Also, considering he has made 5 posts in 3 days to take over the area (which is against the rules as only one per day counts anyway), I request a little bit of lee-way time (like, a day) in order to make my posts before he can continue on with the RP so that my spy rolls aren't made useless by rushing through the invasion.

Why are you making a spy roll attempt? It isn't as if the satellites can't see the movements, movements of this size and especially the battles would be easily seen from above. You don't need the spy rolls. 

Why are you making a spy roll attempt? It isn't as if the satellites can't see the movements, movements of this size and especially the battles would be easily seen from above. You don't need the spy rolls. 

It's in the middle of Siberia and you said it was top secret. Shit happens in Siberia.

It's in the middle of Siberia and you said it was top secret. !@#$ happens in Siberia.

Indeed I may have said it was top secret however, it would be common sense that I can't hide such movements and battles from satellite therefore I am saying you can post a response with your satellites without getting a spy roll. After all i can't hide such movements.