The Seven Kingdoms Announcement

[center]T7K-Flag-wavy_zpsc1ac6bba.png[/center]

TSK (The Seven Kingdoms) notified GATO in private about the cancellation of the treaty. The 72 hour cancellation claused passed and the treaty is now fully void.

It pains me to do this since I am the one who helped construct the first treaty. Things happen for better or for worse.We at TSK wish nothing but the best for our former ally we have had over the years. As well as wishing them best of luck in years to come. 

Signed for TSK
King Kesselring
Hand of King David Stilicho

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad to see friends part ways, but a hollow treaty is worth less than none at all, so I'm glad to see when treaties are modified to appropriately reflect relations.

All the best to GATO, and TSA, may the product of the paths you've chosen be everything you've sought and deserve. o/

Sad to see friends part ways, but a hollow treaty is worth less than none at all, so I'm glad to see when treaties are modified to appropriately reflect relations.All the best to GATO, and TSA, may the product of the paths you've chosen be everything you've sought and deserve. o/

Every treaty is hollow, you dont need formal treaties with people you trust.

Every treaty is hollow, you dont need formal treaties with people you trust.

A treaty is worth as much weight as you give it. And believe me, I, of all people, know you give it little to none.

Treaties are not just the words on paper, but the weight of the trust they represent, and if every treaty is hollow to you, then those words are, and that trust is, just as hollow. In this world, we are little more than the words we choose, and I can hardly trust the hollow words of a hollow man.

A treaty is worth as much weight as you give it. And believe me, I, of all people, know you give it little to none.

Treaties are not just the words on paper, but the weight of the trust they represent, and if every treaty is hollow to you, then those words are, and that trust is, just as hollow. In this world, we are little more than the words we choose, and I can hardly trust the hollow words of a hollow man.

TL;DR? Roll Lannister? 

Thank you for your self-righteous speech.

Well said.

Changes are always good regardless of the reasons. Good luck to Seven Kingdoms and GATO moving forward. 

Thank you for your self-righteous speech.

I'm afraid you must be mistaken, and I am sorry if I've been misunderstood by you, as I simply responded to your personal perspective with my personal take on the world, whether it be right, wrong, deluded, naive, all or none of the above, but certainly it was not my intent to deliver to you a self-righteous speech, as I am not sure I'm qualified to give a speech on the topic, and for if there were one place that were not lacking in self-righteousness, it would be the space between your ears.

I'm afraid you must be mistaken, and I am sorry if I've been misunderstood by you, as I simply responded to your personal perspective with my personal take on the world, whether it be right, wrong, deluded, naive, all or none of the above, but certainly it was not my intent to deliver to you a self-righteous speech, as I am not sure I'm qualified to give a speech on the topic, and for if there were one place that were not lacking in self-righteousness, it would be the space between your ears.

Try again.

10277425_10152140210977734_5102712893686