CNRP2 Naval Vote (Take Two)

Mogar

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Option 1: IG ships only, nobody else gets a navy.

Option 2 everything below, and

Option 3: same proposal as below without the underlined modifiers.

Every nation in CNRP that has an in-game navy will translate that navy 1:1 up to 3500 infra.

A nation with 3500 to 9500 infra gets two modifiers.

For destroyers, corvettes, landing ships, and frigates it is x 2

For Submarines it is x 3

For nations with infra over 9500 they get ingame at 1:1 plus points.

Additionally, there is a points system to "purchase" extra naval ships with, which is open to all CNRP nations (if they have an in-game navy or not) and is based on in-game stats.

Everybody gets a base of 1,000 points. For every 1 tech level you have in-game, you get another 1 point, with points from tech capped at 3k. So the max amount of points you can get is 4k points; 3k from tech, plus the base 1k.

What your infra level is in-game determines which ships you are allowed to spend your points on, regardless of how many points you have. For every 1k infra, you unlock another ship that you can buy, with 0-999 infra persons being allowed to purchase corvettes only. The tiers are:

Corvettes (under 1k infra), Diesel Submarines & Frigates (under 2k infra), Destroyers (under 3k infra), nuclear attack subs & Cruisers (under 4k infra).

Of course you can buy multiple of each ship, and their costs in points are: Corvette 200, Frigate 400, Destroyer 600, Submarine(Attack, not ICBM)/cruiser 750.

So for example for the second option:

Nation A has 1.5k tech, 4,999.99 infra, and 2 frigates. They get 1k base points, plus 1.5k more from tech, for a total of 2.5k points. Their infra lets them buy any of the ships available, as they have at least 4k infra. Let's say they choose to buy 6 more frigates. This gives them 8 frigates x 2= 16 frigates.

Nation B has 6k tech, 10k infra, and 6 frigates, they get 1k base points + 3k more from tech, for a total of 4k points. Their infra lets them buy any of the ships available, as they have at least 4k infra. Let's say they choose to buy 10 more frigates. this gives them 16 frigates x1 = 16 frigates.

For Example for the Third Option:

Nation A has 1.5k tech, 4,999.99 infra, and 2 frigates. They get 1k base points, plus 1.5k more from tech, for a total of 2.5k points. Their infra lets them buy any of the ships available, as they have at least 4k infra. Let's say they choose to buy 6 more frigates. This gives them 8 frigates total.

Nation B has 6k tech, 10k infra, and 6 frigates, they get 1k base points + 3k more from tech, for a total of 4k points. Their infra lets them buy any of the ships available, as they have at least 4k infra. Let's say they choose to buy 10 more frigates. this gives them 16 frigates Total.

If you have any questions ask on IRC.

from tbm: 120px-Emergency_Light.gifAnyone who comments on that thread, their vote is null, This is not the discussion thread.120px-Emergency_Light.gif

This Poll will run for 48 hours.

Edited by Mogar

from tbm: 120px-Emergency_Light.gifAnyone who comments on that thread, their vote is null, This is not the discussion thread.120px-Emergency_Light.gif

This Poll will run for 48 hours.

Null-voted anyway. Joke's on you. :v:

Yeah the "one" was Horo. I can read, thanks. :v:

I didn't vote for modifiers. :mellow:

Edited by Evangeline Anovilis

Null-voted anyway. Joke's on you. :v:

I didn't vote for modifiers. :mellow:

I didn't say you did. :|

I said that of the people who voted who were over 50k NS, all but Horo preferred having the modifiers.

Also if my vote doesn't count that's bullshit because I waited to post until after he posted saying voting was coming to a close.