Reflections

Sarah Tintagyl

Query is a private communication. It's like you may text me, I won't always answer. I have the right to some personal space that doesn't mean I don't answer it when it's a policy matter on irc or even more on the board. Further you admitted you haven't really tried but you blame me for not answering, so how do you know?

As far as big states not defending you I'm happy to provide you screen shots of logs on how little I've been on in Nordic for years. I am in it these days cause I was asked but barely speak.

Look I'm not a bad person because I'm not supporting you anymore than shammy, ikrolm, Lynneth all of whom have sizable armies are but aren't doing anything. You and I both know that's not why you hate me so get over it. You're being a demagogue with no interest in community health, I've at least tried to offer inclusive solutions.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I transcended your world a while ago, I just did not realize it until Vektor attacked me. If you as a person wish to contribute to a healthy community that actually wants you as a participant you need to reflect on how your behavior affects this community Triyun, the same goes for you Centurius.

You mean threatening to commission an in-game rogue attack is healthy?

Query is a private communication. It's like you may text me, I won't always answer. I have the right to some personal space that doesn't mean I don't answer it when it's a policy matter on irc or even more on the board. Further you admitted you haven't really tried but you blame me for not answering, so how do you know?

As far as big states not defending you I'm happy to provide you screen shots of logs on how little I've been on in Nordic for years. I am in it these days cause I was asked but barely speak.

Look I'm not a bad person because I'm not supporting you anymore than shammy, ikrolm, Lynneth all of whom have sizable armies are but aren't doing anything. You and I both know that's not why you hate me so get over it. You're being a demagogue with no interest in community health, I've at least tried to offer inclusive solutions.

I'm not going to query you every day and say "Triyun will you be a nicer person yet?" because it's not going to solve anything, nor will it make you reflect on why myself and numerous others hold such vitriol for you. I admitted that talking to you whether IC, OOC, in a public channel or in a query, is never going to make you act any other way than exactly the way you want to.

If you are explicitly stating that not a single ounce of harm will come from the UN/TSI to anyone for defending me, then clearly say so, but until then it's just bait to give you more people to roll. You intervened in Sierra Leone with less than 50k civilians dead, 10 times that have died in my country so far and 10 times that will die, and yet you have no interest in that war, not to mention as I have stated over a dozen times easily, Vektor ICly claimed all of Athens holdings in Africa as well, and yet they granted them safe passage through the lands that Vektor ICly claimed he will try to retake, there is no IC logic being followed there.

You are a "Bad Person", because you roll people because you want their land and then do nothing with it, you commit acts that would get you banned from a RP with actual GMs but because of how dysfunctional of a system CNRP has ended up with after 4 years of precedents and ensuring that at least one person on the GM team is favorable to the hegemony, that will never happen. I'll repeat, reflect on your behavior over the past 3 or 4 years, and really think about why there are so many who wish to RP in a world without you, do you really feel the problem is everyone else?

destroying others storyliness = excellent behavior, taking away the main person responsible for doing so's power to do so, terrible behavior.

I learned a lesson I'm Sierra Leone of how pointless military force was in Africa, I jeopardized my closest alliance for someone who was totally ungrateful. Beyond that TSI is defensive alliance not a blank security check to all. On the other hand we did pass limited procedures in the security council.

So are you guys going to be nice now?

You can't fix a problem you can't admit to and a problem you do not realize. You guys said you'd change the first time everyone started to leave, but are you really going to?

Edited by Rotavele

And... we're back to the same !@#$ with just different people...

[21:13] <Rotavele>  Also don't tell me not to troll if you do the same thing. You know about the chill thing. Dont be a triyun/cent.
[21:13] <Mogar> i will be whatever i want

Welcome back Triyun and Cent.

Considering the mindset of the average CNRPer (that of a narcissistic teenager), it is no surprise attitudes don't change across RP mediums.

actually reading over it, I didn't even ban you, tidybowlman did, but I will take this hatred upon myself, I was banned for your sins rotavele, I can take the further sins of your slander.

Rotavele, you've been going strong for most of the night. 

i kicked you a few times when i was joking around, but you didn't catch a hint. 

Chill out, take a breather and come on back. and #cnrp2 does not equal cnrp. it's an irc channel, what goes on there is not roleplay.

Mogar even has my Ocean.  In the future though, you really should pop your collar before making demarches to others on Pacific Affairs.

I mostly just don't want the dude letting pirates run rampant on his islands, since we're RPing the world being all chaotic and whatnot I am trying to establish the main trade routes as secure so me Horo and Eva can start pumping out all those delicious asian products. So long as he doesn't affect my trade ships I don't give a fuck.