Delta Squad: Rise of the Dragon Empire

jesbro

OOC: I can change it around if it looks like I am Rp'ing other peoples characters/armies even though I really didn't or at least tried not to. Hopefully there wont be any problems with it though.

Lee continued to deploy Shanghai forces across their northern border getting ready to defend their territory against the Russians or help the Druk Yul forces when they needed to. Meanwhile Jesse and his squad were using some other high tech computers in the war bunker to find out what is was the Russians wanted in Siberia so badly that they were willing to risk destroying their entire empire to get. "Seriously Lee any guess could be right at this point. Whatever they want in Siberia could be anything from rare valuable resources to ancient artifacts buried underneath all of that ice and snow. Is there something about that area that I should know about that I wont be able to find here?!"

"That was one of many battlefields where our race and a few others such as the vampires and werewolves fought for our survival against huge human armies of the ancient Monster Hunter Clan which would become the MHC of today. We thought they were all killed in that final battle but apparently we were wrong. There are many ancient artifacts and advanced weapons still buried beneath all that snow and earth. If those are what Emperor Maximillian and Lady Upyr are after than they must be stopped."

"Neither the Japanese nor Russian troops have seemed to make it to that area near the DMZ border yet but it looks like both of their armies are about to clash there if they haven't already. (OOC: Basically it is whatever area in the middle of the warzone where Russian and Japanese forces are about to fight but have not begun the battle yet.) If me and my squad move now we can get there before the Russians do and hold that area until the Japanese arrive. If you want to help as well Lee than I suggest you send some of your reserve forces to help us push the Russians back. If the numbers of their forces in that area is correct than this could end up being the battle that decides the war. We need to be there and make sure that we and our allies end up winning it."

"I'll do more than that Jesse. If what you found out is true than Lady Upyr might be there to try to stop you and perhaps even their Emperor as well if this really will be the deciding battle of the war. It is time we came out of hiding and fought our enemies face to face on the battlefield!"

"I'm coming with you." Mei would say.

Lee however disagreed. "No Mei. If something should happen to us than I need to make sure you are kept safe. As well as your baby."

"BABY!!!" Jesse yelled really loudly.

He looked over at Mei and she just smiled. "Yea funny story about that. Found out while we were in Shangri-La." She would look over at Sterling,

Sterling would be smiling as well. "Yep. You are no longer going to be an only child although since she is a Earth Dragon and I am a larger Dragonisian Dragon... There is no telling whether the child will be more like your kind or mine."

Jesse would point at him with a really angry look on his face. "This conversation is not over yet Sterling. When we get back I want to have a nice long chat about your relationship with my mother!"  

Edited by jesbro

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Continued from here

Jordan and Nathan would head into the city to look for Jake while John would stay back with the plane and monitor police and even Japanese troop radios to see if any of them had info on where he was. Eventually Jake would send out a message to Jordan and Nathan once he found out they were in the city. "I am at the hotel just a bit south of your location. Meet me in room 208 and make sure you are not followed."

They made it to the top of the hotel and once they entered the hallway of the floor his room was on they saw some soldiers in all black uniforms trying to break into room 208. They would break through the lock and after all the black soldiers entered the room they would hear and feel a big explosion come from inside the room. As they approached the broken down door with their weapons drawn Jake would open the door behind them with his own pistol drawn. Once he recognized them he put his pistol down and they did the same. "Glad you 2 could get here in time. What took you so long?"

"You said to make sure no one was following us so we took the long way."

"Yea guess I didn't count on them listening in to our conversation."

"So Jake do you know who those guys were."

"They were probably mercinaries hired by the MHC to kill me. They want the hard drive I have, it has all the intel I have gathered on the MHC and proof that they were responsible for the recent governmental leaders dissapearing and also responsible for manipulating the Russian Emperor to start that other war. These guys wont stop until SEATO is destroyed or we kill them all first and this data will help us do just that while proving to the other nations that we were not responsible for the fall of the Macau government as some believe us to be. I assume you guys have a plan for getting me out of here."

"We have a transport vehicle that we will drive back to the airport where our plane is waiting."

"You know the MHC hired dozens of mercinaries to kill me and they will most likely be trying to kill us on our way back to the airport right?"

Jordan simply grinned. "I dare them to try."

Sure enough just after they got back into their van 2 big black armored vehicles pulled up beside them on either side while they were still following the speed limit on the highway. "Somehow I don't those are Japanese troops and I don't think they are civilians on their way home from work either." Jordan would speed up right as the 2 larger armored vehicles turned toward each other and instead of crushing them they instead crashed into each other but were back in pursuit within a minute. "Nathan if you have a full clip in your AK12 than light them up."

"With pleasure." Nathan would lean out the window and start firing at the 2 armored vehicles following close behind them but unfortunately the bullets just bounced right off of them. "Well Jordan I can say that someone is funding them with some serious gear. Makes you wonder if some of the other nations are funding them so that they can cause chaos in Asia."

"Yea it wouldn't surprise me either Nathan just keep firing!" He would then contact John with his headset. "I need to to get the plane on the runway and open the big doors on the back. We are coming in hot!"

"You got it Jordan!"

He turned off the highway at the airport and blew through a gate that lead onto the airfield. Their Transport plane had its huge back doors open with the ramp out as it was starting to take off down the runway. Jordan stuck his gun on the accelerator to keep it down while they opened the 2 front doors. They were each able to jump onto the ramp but Jake was a bit uneasy about doing the jump. "Jake you either jump or you die so you dam well better jump!" Sure enough Jake jumped right at the last second and Jordan had to grab his hand to stop him from falling as bullets shot by the mercinaries whizzed by. "This data had better be worth it Jake!"

"Trust me it is."

Jake would plug in the usb hard drive to the computer on the plane and a lot of data would appear on the screen. John was simply amazed by all the data he had gathered. "I dont even know where to begin."

"They call their leader the Master." Jake said to them. "We have no idea who he is or where he comes from but so far his goal seems to be the destruction of SEATO." There was also data there that shows they had agents helping Lady Upyr to manipulate the Russian Emperor to start the war against them as well as data that showed they were responsible for the dissapearence of the Indian and Gunwai governments as well as the Macau government in order to start a war between Shanghai and Japan.

Jordan knew what had to be done. "Copy the data and send copies of it to the Druk Yul, Japanese, Amur, and Russian governments. They need to know the truth about the MHC and what they have done so we can unite against this common enemy. If we dig deep enough we might be able to find out who is funding them and who this "Master" of theirs really is."

"And what if this data is not enough Jordan?"

"Than it will only prove that the MHC do plan to use the Japanese against Shanghai and the rest of SEATO. Sure Jesse and Maelstrom are Dragons but they do care about the people of Asia and if the Japanese do attack anyways even after we send the data to them than it will only prove that they are being manipulated by the MHC just as the Russians were. For better or worse this will be the beginning of the end."

Edited by jesbro

As the battles in Northern and Southern China raged on Emperor Jesse would give an important mission to Jordan and Delta Squad. "The MHC need to be stopped at all costs. The only way we can stop these wars and finally bring a long era of peace and prosperity to Asia is if we find them and destroy them all. Your mission is to look over every piece of data we and anyone else has about them. We need every piece of intel on the MHC we can get and you need to figure out who this Master of theirs really is. If you can do that we will be able to find out where they are based and put an end to the MHC once and for all."

"Yes sir. Have any advice on where we should start looking?"

"Look through that data you retrieved from Macau, there has to be something there that can help us detemine who their "Master" really is."

OOC: OK so who wants to have one of their current characters be the "Master" of the MHC or create a new character for him/her?

• 2 weeks later...

OOC: This starts off just after the end of the Macau Madness thread where they find out Henry was one of the Dark Claw dragons that were funding the MHC and their activities.

"Jake I have another mission for you." Emperor Jesse said as he met with his friend in the war room bunker where they were coordinating their missions against the MHC from.

"What is it you need me to do?" Jake said. He was still mad about finding out his father was the one behind all of the attacks against Shanghai and at this point he just wanted to end it even if he had to kill him.

"Do you remember your mission in Singapore when you were protecting those scientists who were investigating those ancient ruins in that crater on the island?"

"Yea that was when we were attack by dragons who I thought were working for your mother."

"Turns out the ones that attacked you were not with her and were probably working for Henry. I want to know why they attacked you and if they are even still there. If they were not after the medallion than they were after something else in those ruins and we need to find out what before it is too late."

"Jesse the last time I was there I lost my entire squad! I don't want to ever go through anything like that again!"

"Which is why Jordan, Nathan, and John will be going with you this time. I'm making you the leader of Delta Squad and before you ask I already told Jordan and he agreed with you becoming the new leader of the squad. They all know what is at stake and they will follow your orders no matter what. I need to know that you are truely ready for this though."

"I am. Hopefully we will be able to find out what my father is planning. We will stop him one way or another."

While Jesse and his family were in Sri-Lanka, Jake and the rest of Delta Squad were in Singapore to examine the ruins where the scientists originally found the first medallion and were going to try and figure out why Henry's forces had attacked his squad there. As they approached the ruins they heard footsteps coming from nearby and they all pointed there weapons in that direction but lowered them when they saw that it was Lee. "What are you doing here?" Jake asked.

"Jesse sent me here to help you guys look for answers on what Henry is planning. Before the humans settled here we used this island to hold several research bases during the height of our Empire. There are many secrets buried here and many of them can be extremely dangerous if they fell into the wrong hands."

"So what was this place originally meant to research?" Jake asked.

"We were looking for ways to turn humans into dragons if they were willing to join us. It was originally meant to help bring peace between our races but I fear Henry may me trying to do the same thing for his own purposes."

"Could we still find more research data on what experiments were going on here?"

"There are computers similar to ones that humans use but they have not been turned on in over 5000 years. This place was only discovered after it was unearthed by a nuke that hit this place. Even if the computers and other stuff were still intact the odds of them working now are slim to none."

Jake sighed. "Well it wont hurt to try. If there is any data left down there in those ruins than it may help us figure out what Henry is planning and we might find a way to stop him."

As Lee showed Jake how to hook up his computer to the ancient systems the rest of the squad fortified their position around the ruins in case whatever attacked Jake's squad the first time was still out there. Somehow after hundreds of years turned off Lee and Jake managed to scalvage some data from the ruin's ancient data banks but as he unhooked his equipment they came under attack by hostile dragons who Lee confirmed were working for Henry. They managed to keep their attackers held off with their guns but they knew that once they ran out of ammo it was open season on the squad and they needed to get out of their quick.

"How many of these guys are there?" Nathan asked as they continued to fire at their incoming attackers who did not seem to have guns themselves.

"Many." Lee answered. "Henry uses his weaker followers as cannon fodder to slow down his enemies as much as they can. I wouldn't be surprised if he gave any of them guns though so be careful."

As he said that a few sniper shots whizzed by their heads. Jordan was able to get them to regroup. "We need to get inside of this building and hold out until reinforcements arrive. I dont care whether they are Japanese or SEATO forces we need help now!"

Once they were all inside Lee tried to send out a distress call to anyone he could.

"Mayday, mayday! This is Commander Lee of the Shanghai Special Forces calling for any Japanese or SEATO forces in Singapore that may be able to assist! We are pinned down by hostiles confirmed to be working for the fugative Henry Ching! Be advised these hostiles are well armeed and extremely dangerous!"
Edited by jesbro

Lee managed to call Jesse while they were still holding out in the middle of the abandoned part of Singapore. "Jesse we are pinned down near some ancient dragon ruins in Singapore. The hostiles are dragons that are working for Henry and unless we get some help soon I don't think we will make it out alive."

"Hang tight Lee. Me and Mei are on our way, we will get you out of there."

Adria didn't want them to leave her there so she was determined to go with them and they didn't think it was the best idea. Jesse made sure she knew what she wanted to do. "Where we are going is not a good place for you to be Adria. We need to go save your Uncle and my friends from bad guys working for Henry. If you were to come with us you could get seriously injured or even killed."

"You can't keep me locked up forever mother. I need to experience the real world for myself including its dangers. Only then will I be able to better prepare myself for the future and what is to come of it."

"Fine. But Sterling is coming along as well and you are to stay next to him the entire time. Got it?"

"Got it."

After a while of flying they eventually made it to Singapore and found the building Lee and the others were holding out in. Jesse was carrying an Assault Rifle aimed it right at the enemy leader. "I am giving you one chance to surrender and I suggest you take it."

The enemy leader's eyes were not on Jesse but on Adria. "It is the hybrid named Adria. The Chosen One." He immediately began bowing to her and when the others saw her they began bowing as well.

Jesse and the others looked at her. "How does he know your name and why did they call you the Chosen One?"

Adria was just as shocked as they were. "I honestly have no idea."

The enemy leader would suddenly find a claw around his neck, "You know better.. for where she is.. I am also. Where.. is the betrayor?"  Rumbled an all to familiar voice as a six winged shadow suddenly appeared on the ground before the soldier. The soldier would find himself being slowly lifted from the ground.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

"I do not know where he is. None of us do, he keeps his wherabouts secret from everyone except for those that are always with him. I swear we have no idea where he is!" The enemy leader screamed in terror. If he did know where Henry was he would have told Maelstrom but even if Maelstrom read his mind there would still be no info on where Henry was.

Jesse knew that simply asking her where Henry was is not going to work. They needed info about his plans and only when they figured out what he was planning will they be able to defeat Henry once and for all. "Maelstrom I know you want revenge for what Henry did but this is not the way to get it. Yes I want to know where he is just as much as you do but even if we did know where he was we still won't be able to defeat him until we find out what he is planning and what Adria has to do with that plan." Jesse looked at the enemy dragon leader. "What do you know about what Henry is planning? What does Adria have to do with it."

"There is an ancient prophecy about a Chosen One that will bring our race back to its former glory and finally help secure our dominence over the humans. Just like Maelstrom she has powers that transcend space and time, she is the Chosen One from that prophecy and even if you kill us here it will not change anything. She will lead us in great conquest and anyone who opposes her and those following her will be destroyed!"

"You are fortunate.. you are not my dream to deal with.." He threw the soldier down on his face before Jesse. He looked to Adria and raised an eye-ridge, "Seems I'm not the only one gathering faithful about themselves. If this prophecy has any sincerity to it, then I should begin teaching you how to wield that power. Because trust me when I say that when what your mind thinks can be realized, random dreaming can become lethal. An undisciplined mind can do great harm to itself and others."

Jesse and Mei agreed. If Adria had powers like Maelstrom did than she needed to learn how to control them herself. They would let Adria hang out with Maelstrom more so that he could teach her how to control her powers. Meanwhile at his base in an unknown location to them Henry continued with the next phase of his plan creating an army of dragons out of the human volunteers from the MHC that wanted to join him. He was building up an army so that he and Stasha could strike at their enemies when the time was right. "It doesn't take the the world's strongest nations to create the next global conflict. All it takes is the will of a single man."

Edited by jesbro

• 3 weeks later...

OOC: This is the same post that was in the MHC thread but this is where people can send Delta Squad messages about any strange/supernatural problems they might be having.

Once everything was back to normal in Shanghai, Emperor Jesse met with his uncle and Supreme Military Commander Lee to discuss the threat still posed to them by what was left of the MHC. "We have not heard from Amur for a while and I fear the MHC might have gotten to them like they did in India and Macau."

"Henry is dead now Jesse." Lee said. "You really think they are still that much of a threat."

"He was only a part of a much larger threat. There are still many that have been confirmed to be working with him that remain unaccounted for such as the vampire Lady Upyr."

"I honestly do not know that much about her Jesse. She may be planning something against us or might not be planning anything at all. Either way I wouldn't even know where to look for intel regarding her or any of her plans."

"Now that our battle against Henry is over we can have Delta Squad go back to doing what they do best and help the other nations of the worlds with any unusual and strange problems they might have. She will show herself again eventually and when she does we must be ready for whatever she may throw at us."

• 3 weeks later...

OOC: While the Enemy at the Gates thread will be for the first battles involving Jake and the new Delta Squad this thread will continue to focus on Emperor Jesse and the other former Delta Squad members Jordan, Nathan, Lee, and Mei. Also now open for those that want to do supernatural RP stories involving them outside of the current conflicts. Looking for missions based more on the mystery genre instead of action this time around.

Emperor Jesse was focused on making sure Shanghai was safe in case it was attacked but he was also still determined to hunt down the rest of the MHC and any others who may have been working for him or Ladu Upyr. The forces of darkness surrounded Shanghai and he knew that in order to survive he needed Jordan and Nathan to track down those that Henry may have been working with or any other threats that are not human. "Henry may be dead but his plans are still in motion. There are still many other threats in and beyond our borders that go beyond mere barbarians or other human armies. There are forces at work in the shadows that are trying to destroy us all and while I keep Shanghai safe it will be your jobs to track down these shadowy threats and take out any who would threaten to destroy us."

Jordan and Nathan knew what was at stake but they also knew not all of those supernatural forces were evil. "Not all of those shadowy forces are evil Jesse. Even you should no that by now."

"I know Jordan. If you find any that would like to become our allies than great but for now keep your eyes on the internet looking for any signs of those that would either join us or try to destroy us and act accordingly."

Jordan and Nathan agreed and started doing just that. They reactivated the original Delta Squad email that other governments would send messages to when they needed their help on supernatural problems and waited for the messages to come to them.

Edited by jesbro