CNRP2 Naval Discussion

Mogar

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say I give a yes vote as I just want any system in. Personally I would prefer no modifiers and avoiding trading out slots as it might be possible to forget you have done so and thus have more ships than you should but at this point I don't really care. 

there wont be trading or donating slots yet, that will be a different proposal, and all of the math for this will have to be clearly labeled in your factbook, else we don't acknowledge it as existing. basic arithmetic shouldn't be too difficult.

there wont be trading or donating slots yet, that will be a different proposal, and all of the math for this will have to be clearly labeled in your factbook, else we don't acknowledge it as existing. basic arithmetic shouldn't be too difficult.

What about those of us who don't have a fact book like myself? I don't like making them but if anyone needs me to explain my numbers I am always just a personal message away.

What about those of us who don't have a fact book like myself? I don't like making them but if anyone needs me to explain my numbers I am always just a personal message away.

You could hijack a post in your main news thread for that purpose, as I did. It's probably the best solution save for making an extra thread for it.

You have some level of military post though right?

You could hijack a post in your main news thread for that purpose, as I did. It's probably the best solution save for making an extra thread for it.

like this^

I'm guessing this allows those with ingame navies something. 

I'm divided between the original idea and the revised version. Not sure which way I lean as of yet. 

Personally, I'd benefit from the modifier, though, for me.. all the more reason to vote against it. 

Can we get an explanation as to why a modifier is necessary?

Throwing my support behind Hereno's suggestion. I'm not terribly bothered by modifiers, just so long as we rule out anything that could make someone's navy crazy, like as mentioned above with the 20 odd landing ships.

I have a question. If landing ships IG are getting or not getting a modifier does that mean they must also be bought with the points system if you have none or can you just have a reasonable number of them. Reasonable as determined by the player and accepted by the Game moderators. 

Reasonable as deemed by the player. 

However, I favor Hereno's original proposal here. Landing ships should be bought with points. The WASP LHA can be converted to fly VTOLs, giving it a baby carrier status.

They shouldn't be free.

So I think we have 3 options for a voting poll.

1) Ingame navy only.

2) Hereno's original point system with no modifiers

3) Point system with modifiers.