The New Horizon Network [CRP2]

horizon-logo.gif

*Broadcasting live from California*

"Today is a glorious day for the Network! We've defeated our enemies, and we shall rise, rise strong, and prosperous. No longer shall we be held down by corporate California, we shall open our fields to cannabis, our industry shall thrive! We've broken the shackles that have burdened us for so long, gone are the days of oppression brothers, gone are the days of persecution! Today. We re-open the Network. we lay claim to all that is California, Nevada, the southwest shall be ours. Viva La New Horizon! I will now take questions"

Edited by BringMeTheHorizon

"The Imperium of Japan has a relaxed policy towards the usage of recreational drugs, as such we welcome New Horizons to the world and look forward to future trade between our nations."

-Osamu Saito, MoFA

All trade will be welcome in the Network while we establish ourselves on the west coast. Though our main exports are cannabis, we also hope to corner the fishing markets as well. Timber will be our next venture, as we would like to package our product with rolling papers inside already.

Travel to/from and trade with the "New Horizon Network" had been banned, following the ban on recreational drugs in the Baltic Union.

"I fear for the freedom of the peoples in the Baltic, how dare you take away the freedom of people to decide what they want to do. It's a wonder how you even came to power, limiting your peoples freedom, I don't think you'll be in power for long."

*classified*

"el Presidente! el Presidente! Cascada has pulled back, they folded like a mom-and-pop shop when Walmart comes into town. We saw their troops retreating with their tails between their legs like the dogs they are!"

"This is good, James. You've done well, before you go home, I have one more thing for you to do my friend." 

"Anything for you el Presidente."

"Please go inform our dear friend, that the gangs of Oakland will need to be raised. Have them ride up to the border of Cascada to wait for new orders. Let's see how they feel about Rogue River National Forest, that seems like a good place for us to start our timber industry."