CNRP2 OOC Thread

Uberstein

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except for the fact the design itself could very easily have some level of inherent flaw, 60 hours of flight time is literally nothing for an aircraft, all sources state the F-22 was chosen due to it being more agile, Lyn is using an IRL guidance system on an IRL missile, which is probably more plausible than poofing 400 perfect prototype planes.

A. I've explained the discrepancy to Californian.

B. What advanced tech?

You're really trying to argue that knowing just how you divided aircraft is somehow something that can be used to gain an advantage IC?

Also, Lyn still needs to give up the composition of his fleets in the Atlantic.

You're really trying to argue that knowing just how you divided aircraft is somehow something that can be used to gain an advantage IC?

Also, Lyn still needs to give up the composition of his fleets in the Atlantic.

They're all placed in the Atlantic, and if you read my posts, you should know which is where.

Hawaii Command, consisting of 2 Nimitz, 3 modernised Kirov, 3 modernised Ticonderoga, 4 AAVs, 6 Destroyers, 6 Frigates, 9 Corvettes
Trinidad Command, with 2 Nimitz, 3 modernised Kirov, 2 modernised Ticonderoga, 3 AAVs, 5 Destroyers, 5 Frigates, 9 Corvettes.
Belize Command, with 2 Nimitz, 3 modernised Kirov, 3 modernised Ticonderoga, 4 AAVs, 6 Destroyers, 6 Frigates, 9 Corvettes.
Panama Command, with 2 Nimitz, 3 modernised Kirov, 3 modernised Ticonderoga, 3 AAVs, 6 Destroyers, 6 Frigates, 9 Corvettes.
Michoacán Command, with 1 Nimitz, 2 modernised Kirov, 2 modernised Ticonderoga, 3 AAVs, 5 Destroyers, 5 Frigates, 8 Corvettes.

A. I've explained the discrepancy to Californian.

B. What advanced tech?

For instance you said your carrier is based on the GHWB configuration which was finished in 2008.  Could you enlighten us all rather than just one.

Edited by Triyun

Yes it is the newest version of the carrier PD and a substantial upgrade from the originals.  Which is why Mara needs to have someone else build it.  Mara said in logs a foreign power was doing this, but refused to provide me a link or tell me whom and where too look for the IC action.  Hence it seems cagey.

Yes it is the newest version of the carrier PD and a substantial upgrade from the originals.  Which is why Mara needs to have someone else build it.  Mara said in logs a foreign power was doing this, but refused to provide me a link or tell me whom and where too look for the IC action.  Hence it seems cagey.

If I must, I downgrade them to the Ronald Reagan, which is within my range. There is, actually, little enough difference between the classes (speaking as someone with hands-on experience) as to make it a non-issue. But given that I've been allied to Tikal for the entirety of my existence, more or less... well, it narrows things down beautifully.

The GM term ends tomorrow I believe, shouldn't a nomination thread have been made by now.

or you could go post, since this is obviously intentionally stalling to try to get a more favorable GM team, certainly not a move to be done in good taste.

I'm awaiting a ruling from a GM on specific grievances, something everyone is entitled to do, not just those whom you support.  I will post after Ty posts, at the same time, yes, I do tire of waiting, so I am wondering when a new GM will come in because Ty appears to have more pressing priorities than his GM duties in CN RP (not that this is a bad thing at all, just a fact).

So, just to be clear, Lynneth is claiming the entirety of the Americas and Greenland as a protectorate? And getting to choose who rolls into two continents?

How much RP is there of the force counts and such that are maintaining this protectorate? It seems like an awful lot would be required to control that much land. Not to mention how much of his navy should be active in patrolling rather than meddling in the war of a third continent.

But who am I to challenge the clear hegemony of the United Kingdom + Cyprus?

This is back on following iamthey's now proof positive invalid nation. Iamthey was never given permission to roll into Lynneth's protectorate, therefore a runoff will still need to be conducted.

Find me the post where Lynneth redeclared a protectorate after New England went inactive.