CNRP2 OOC Thread

Uberstein

So, let's see...you get banned, the others react in an appropriate IC way, you return, you don't get Germany back the way you want so you fly off your handle, try to nuke two players and when that fails, you decide to form a nation out of sheer spite, claim you're gonna nuke anyone for pretty much looking at you in the wrong way, insult us as "uninformed masses", rant about realism and the need to "play nice". 

You need to calm the $%&@ down. It's a game, one based on community and respect. You can't expect people to be nice to you when you're throwing a temper tantrum like a girl whose now-ex-boyfriend just kicked out of the apt. Take a deep breath, go hang out with friends or !@#$ like that, and then come back when your head is clear, and we'll sit down and have a jolly time, okay?
Edited by JEDCJT

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on a break at work and I can't help but laughing.

How many times have I asked you all to try and keep these problems to a minimum and to utilize the pm feature on the forum?

I will speak to Mogar about Rotavele, my suggestion is going to be Rotavele be considered optionally recognized by the community for 30 days or sooner depending upon how well he cleans himself up.

For right now, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

Jesus people.. go rp.

I'm on a break at work and I can't help but laughing.
How many times have I asked you all to try and keep these problems to a minimum and to utilize the pm feature on the forum?
I will speak to Mogar about Rotavele, my suggestion is going to be Rotavele be considered optionally recognized by the community for 30 days or sooner depending upon how well he cleans himself up.
For right now, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.
Jesus people.. go rp.

Why? What did I do?

So, let's see...you get banned, the others react in an appropriate IC way, you return, you don't get Germany back the way you want so you fly off your handle, try to nuke two players and when that fails, you decide to form a nation out of sheer spite, claim you're gonna nuke anyone for pretty much looking at you in the wrong way, insult us as "uninformed masses", rant about realism and the need to "play nice". 

You need to calm the $%&@ down. It's a game, one based on community and respect. You can't expect people to be nice to you when you're throwing a temper tantrum like a girl whose now-ex-boyfriend just kicked out of the apt. Take a deep breath, go hang out with friends or !@#$ like that, and then come back when your head is clear, and we'll sit down and have a jolly time, okay?

I did not join the game to mess with anyone. I was messed with OOCly and said if the threats continue ICly, It will be dealt with. I have better weapons, and will use them defensively. If you don't want to get destroyed, don't mess with me. It is simple. No where have I said anything about aggressively doing anything or trolling anyone. I came back and was trolled by the others and will respond with disrespect if I am disrespected. If you're nice to me, I will be nice to you. It's plain and simple. It's a game and I intend to have fun. Yet If you have fun at my disposal, you will get disposed.

Edited by Rotavele

Question to our GMs:
Can a nation over 50k NS cease recognising another nation over 50k NS?
Eva doesn't want to deal with my fleet arriving in Japan (ie it's past hawaii or something) and via IRC said she's stop recognising me. Her argument is that there's nothing in the rules preventing her and that the rules do not specify in any way.

Personally, I would see the non-recognition thingy as something for people under 50k NS.

Question to our GMs:
Can a nation over 50k NS cease recognising another nation over 50k NS?
Eva doesn't want to deal with my fleet arriving in Japan (ie it's past hawaii or something) and via IRC said she's stop recognising me. Her argument is that there's nothing in the rules preventing her and that the rules do not specify in any way.

Personally, I would see the non-recognition thingy as something for people under 50k NS.

Nothing says it is limited to 50k- NS people and I did no prior RP with you. It should be a legitimate case for derecognition.

As a clarification, I'm fine with recognising Lynneth, once he actually takes into account the nature of the RP and that by the time that has passed within the RP, his fleet shouldn't have gotten near Japan at all. If he tries to e-lawyer his way out by claiming it is no conflict and he is not involved, so his scale of 1 RL month = 1 IC year applies, I don't see a need to recognise him at all.

So, I got to wait on Mogar for a reply to something that should ICly need hours, while Lynneth can move what would need days?

This is why I wanted a standard time ratio, but you can't really be mad at Mogar for not being here within a few hours to reply anyway. I'm not a GM, I'm just saying that most likely the GMs are gonna be fine with what Lynneth did as long as s/he doesn't abuse it for their gain against you. In any case, it's something that could easily be decided upon by two conciliatory parties. In my nation, about a month (3-6 weeks) has passed by since the beginning of the RP. Is this really such a huge problem that you need to threaten to stop recognizing someone altogether?

This is why I wanted a standard time ratio, but you can't really be mad at Mogar for not being here within a few hours to reply anyway. I'm not a GM, I'm just saying that most likely the GMs are gonna be fine with what Lynneth did as long as s/he doesn't abuse it for their gain against you. In any case, it's something that could easily be decided upon by two conciliatory parties. In my nation, about a month (3-6 weeks) has passed by since the beginning of the RP. Is this really such a huge problem that you need to threaten to stop recognizing someone altogether?

First, I'm not angry at Mogar here, but I have issues with Lynneth. The notion that his support ships are already there at the time when the next movements would roll has an impact and I see it as undue advantage. He knows that and refused on IRC to adress the issue, so yes, I am derecognising Lynneth.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/122000-ukraine-state-news-agency/#entry3260452

I am contesting this. There's no way he can buy up all that additional land, not even on the same continent, and outfit it with soldiers and airports and oil drilling all in one day. He didn't even send a crew there, and his status in the RP hasn't even been confirmed yet.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/122000-ukraine-state-news-agency/#entry3260452

I am contesting this. There's no way he can buy up all that additional land, not even on the same continent, and outfit it with soldiers and airports and oil drilling all in one day. He didn't even send a crew there, and his status in the RP hasn't even been confirmed yet.

It's just started. I am going in to get it now. Plus all the stuff has already been there and Yes I am in the RP as Ukraine. You said you didn't recognize me, so ignore it. Plus its not hurting you. You're just wanting soemthing to cry about. Ty and FHIC are going to be buying the oil. Stop and roleplay and stop trolling. I am sick of you constantly calling me a troll then  you pull stuff like this:

[14:19] <+Rotavele> Hereno when are you going to reply to this: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/121988-ukraine-is-here/#entry3260326
[14:19] <+Hereno> i'm not
[14:20] <+Rotavele> Why
[14:20] <+Hereno> i don't acknowledg eyou exist
[14:20] <+Rotavele> Then I wont acknowledge you and start grabbing your oil
[14:20] <+Hereno> except i'm there and will destroy you
[14:21] <+Koolkevz666> That would mean you recognise him 
[14:21] <+Hereno> i know i'm just kidding
[14:21] <+Hereno> the reason i didn't reply was because i didn't know what to say
[14:22] <+Rotavele> Reply with why you didnt recognize me
[14:22] <+Rotavele> Theres plenty of reasons in my news thread
[14:22] <+Rotavele> Its practically everything bad about Soviet Union
[14:24] <+Hereno> i don't feel like explaining
[14:24] <+Hereno> it doesn't matter
[14:26] <+Rotavele> Then you're just doing it to troll
[14:26] <+Rotavele> Oh well idc
[14:29] <+Hereno> <Rotavele> Then you're just doing it to troll
[14:29] <+Hereno> LOL
[14:30] <+Hereno> the irony
[14:32] <+Rotavele> I mean you are
[14:33] <+Hereno> no i am doing it precisely because of convos like this
[14:33] <+Hereno> i have no desire to interact with you
[14:34] <+Rotavele> Whatever Hereno

If you're not going to roleplay and are only here to troll while accusing other people of trolling, get out please. I've had it with your !@#$%*ing about everything and you're getting annoying. It's not hurting you that I am there. You don't even recognize me. You're just wanting something to continue to !@#$%* about. Like seriously, Shut the $%&@ up already and roleplay. If you don't like me there, handle it ICly. Don't run to the GMs everytime you don't like something and E-Lawyer your way out of it.

1) You're not protecting that land.
2) It's not your land.
3) Handle it ICly. There isn't a rule about what you don't like.
4) Don't accuse me of trolling and starting drama when you do !@#$ like this. You're starting it.. Over literally nothing.
Edited by Rotavele

[14:19] <+Rotavele> Hereno when are you going to reply to this: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/121988-ukraine-is-here/#entry3260326
[14:19] <+Hereno> i'm not
[14:20] <+Rotavele> Why
[14:20] <+Hereno> i don't acknowledg eyou exist
[14:20] <+Rotavele> Then I wont acknowledge you and start grabbing your oil
[14:20] <+Hereno> except i'm there and will destroy you
[14:21] <+Koolkevz666> That would mean you recognise him 
[14:21] <+Hereno> i know i'm just kidding
[14:21] <+Hereno> the reason i didn't reply was because i didn't know what to say
[14:22] <+Rotavele> Reply with why you didnt recognize me
[14:22] <+Rotavele> Theres plenty of reasons in my news thread
[14:22] <+Rotavele> Its practically everything bad about Soviet Union
[14:24] <+Hereno> i don't feel like explaining
[14:24] <+Hereno> it doesn't matter
[14:26] <+Rotavele> Then you're just doing it to troll
[14:26] <+Rotavele> Oh well idc
[14:29] <+Hereno> <Rotavele> Then you're just doing it to troll
[14:29] <+Hereno> LOL
[14:30] <+Hereno> the irony
[14:32] <+Rotavele> I mean you are
[14:33] <+Hereno> no i am doing it precisely because of convos like this
[14:33] <+Hereno> i have no desire to interact with you
[14:34] <+Rotavele> Whatever Hereno

Thank you for these.

I'll be happy to RP the destruction of your invading squad as soon as you actually manage to clear it with the GMs (not going to happen).

Thank you for these.

I'll be happy to RP the destruction of your invading squad as soon as you actually manage to clear it with the GMs (not going to happen).

You can't even list a rule it breaks. You just don't like that I am there. I want oil and I want to RP the improving of my economy. You dont own the land. You dont protect the land. You're not being hurt by me being there at all. You're trying too hard to find something to complain about with me.

Also why would the GMs not allow it? What rule does it violate?

EDIT: I am tired of people like you reaching for something to bitch about and when I reply I am accused of starting drama and trolling. I am not replying to this until it's ruled on.

Edited by Rotavele

I feel like people are taking land in increasingly dumb ways. Just land troops there if you want it so badly. Stop RPing the white space.

I do not want the land. It was to Roleplay my economic boom and oil industry increasing. 

I do not know what it is but half of this forum assumes stuff from reading a few sentences and has it death ridden in their head that they know the whole situation.

Also contesting this, in the event that somehow the rest of this shit is allowed: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/122014-the-gulf-incident/?p=3260499

There's no way he can just land without giving me a chance to do anything after I've occupied all of that land and set up defenses against any aerial intrusion.

You had your chance to react in your post before Rotavele's in said post you failed to mention anything about Qatar therefore by all rights Rotavele can base his post off of what you wrote. In this case he is able to land in Qatar unimpeded as you never mentioned putting anything there to deter him.  

You had your chance to react in your post before Rotavele's in said post you failed to mention anything about Qatar therefore by all rights Rotavele can base his post off of what you wrote. In this case he is able to land in Qatar unimpeded as you never mentioned putting anything there to deter him.

I'm really high and thought Qatar was part of the UAE. This is just another reason why we need to stop and let everybody else get home.

Nothing says it is limited to 50k- NS people and I did no prior RP with you. It should be a legitimate case for derecognition.

As a clarification, I'm fine with recognising Lynneth, once he actually takes into account the nature of the RP and that by the time that has passed within the RP, his fleet shouldn't have gotten near Japan at all. If he tries to e-lawyer his way out by claiming it is no conflict and he is not involved, so his scale of 1 RL month = 1 IC year applies, I don't see a need to recognise him at all.

You all are really pissing me off and I've only woken up literally 7 minutes ago.