CNRP2 OOC Thread

Uberstein

That was the old CNRP rule, but it was with CMs and it was kind of useless to get people to buy CMs and just delete them a few minutes later.

The rule in old CNRP is that CMs don't need to be kept at hand (nor do you need to keep around soldiers, tanks or aircraft), because they can instantly be bought to the maximum. Nuclear missiles and ships are however directly translated from the actual count, due to the fact you cannot just buy 25 nukes or a full navy in one go.

But this is not CNRP and thus it doesn't matter how the old rules are.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I can instantly have hundreds, if not thousands, of nukes? Cool, thanks bro.

Citation Needed on what you're talking about please and I will respond.

I don't recall you RPing nuclear weapons when you were Germany, and while the soldiers and weapons didn't simply vanish into hammerspace, neither can you claim you instantly control them when you roll into a protectorate without the owner's permission.

Then it shall be disputed. Then I can control them.

Rotavele, 

Welcome back, don't cause too much trouble. 

Nukes must be owned ingame.

Carry on. 

Then give me a few days.

I wish people would look up actual classification ratings. In intel school they used to always say "'classified' is not a classification."

As in like Top Secret and such?

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/121981-deutschland-warning/#entry3260017

Responding to the above link, It is being discussed here. Please refrain from entirely OOC posts, it doesn't look good.

Edited by Rotavele

If he doesn't even want to play as Ukraine, then he's just preventing someone else later on who does want to play as Ukraine from being able to.

If he does decide to play, is he just going to invade or try to launch nukes he doesn't even have whoever he gets upset?

Those are my biggest concerns.

No conversions, whatever it is ingame is what it is here, You are more than welcome to propose the idea though if you'd like, all rules are open to change based upon community input.

I can almost guarantee you're from Germany so please don't insult my people like that.

Rotavele is from the United States,

Edited by Mogar

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/121988-ukraine-is-here/

[20:32:26] <Hereno> rota you are a new nation will you jus tplay it
[20:32:47] <Rotavele> Hereno I dont want to play the !@#$%* ukraine, I am only here because I couldn't get some of my stuff back

Can we just boot this clown from the RP?

Posting 2 lines of the convo isn't cute.

Given I'm already ignoring the troll, I agree on booting him. At best he's far too happy to threaten people with nukes OOC if he doesn't get his way.

Damn you're mad. Also the only reason I am pissing you off OOCly is because you were being a dick OOCly. Keep it OOC and dont cry it into IC. If you can't handle the heat, Get out the kitchen.

I think what he was getting at is that 1) You just started RPing again, and right away you're threatening to nuke nations.  Only IRL North Korea is that insane.  It just makes people want to ignore your nation.

2)You're not a big enough nation to be able to have nukes.  Few, if any nations at all, in CNRP2 are likely big enough to have any nukes.

3) You said yourself (at least, apparrently) you're not really interested in playing Ukraine.

Edited by Euphaia

I think what he was getting at is that 1) You just started RPing again, and right away you're threatening to nuke nations.  Only IRL North Korea is that insane.  It just makes people want to ignore your nation.

2)You're not a big enough nation to be able to have nukes.  Few, if any nations at all, in CNRP2 are likely big enough to have any nukes.

3) You said yourself (at least, apparrently) you're not really interested in playing Ukraine.

Look at my nation I have nukes.

Also I said that I wanted Germany back not that I didn't want to play the Ukraine. However since there's gonna be douches in this game, I plan on playing an evil state. Especially seeing how much of a troll Uberstein was and then see him practically pooping his pants when he learned I had nukes.

Rotavele certainly has the capacity to build nuclear weapons, as he has the Manhattan Project in-game.

Also have in game nukes now too. So I plan on threatening you all with them as soon as you piss me off ICly. German Chancellor Louisa Zilberschlag was a nice, gentle, peace loving woman who wanted the best for everyone. Ukrainian Premier Svetlana is a complete bitch and won't hesitate to tell you how she feels. Choose your words carefully with this woman. Edited by Rotavele

Look at my nation I have nukes.

Also I said that I wanted Germany back not that I didn't want to play the Ukraine. However since there's gonna be !@#$%s in this game, I plan on playing an evil state. Especially seeing how much of a troll Uberstein was and then see him practically pooping his pants when he learned I had nukes.

Also have in game nukes now too. So I plan on threatening you all with them as soon as you piss me off ICly. German Chancellor Louisa Zilberschlag was a nice, gentle, peace loving woman who wanted the best for everyone. Ukrainian Premier Svetlana is a complete !@#$%* and won't hesitate to tell you how she feels. Choose your words carefully with this woman.

Perhaps I spoke too soon. 

Does anyone want to start a pool with me that ragenuking is going to be the silver bullet that ruins CNRP2? 

So, you basically want to troll the RP and ruin the fun for others?

You know that's basically just going to get yourself ignored by nearly everyone, if not booted out.

Also, telling everyone (which I assume means every tourist, foreign national, and diplomat, from every other nation) to get out immediately, doesn't really seem like a nice or friendly leader.

Edited by Euphaia

Perhaps I spoke too soon. 

Does anyone want to start a pool with me that ragenuking is going to be the silver bullet that ruins CNRP2? 

The uninformed masses of cnrpv2 is getting quite unbearable. Read the post again president David. You will notice a T word in there.

The sad part of this game is that I really wanted people to RP realistically with fear involved. Sadly as soon as I started this nation people were looking at my nations IG NS and basing their IC responses over "he has lower NS so I will win". No one role plays fear from threats or learn about troops/military icly. It's always a "oh they're lower Ns". The point of the word THREATS was to insure I plan to be like a modern NK and threaten nuclear warfare and not use it. However we have people like this who are used to looking at other peoples nations and responding ICly with that information in mind.

I'm really considering giving you guys what you want and leaving this community. The realism is very low here. I've never role played with OOC NS and troop numbers in mind, nor have I ever attacked a nuclear nation since 2008 when I first started role playing here simply due to nuclear threats.

Act like you would in real life FOR ONCE and don't attack a nuclear nation without great diplomacy or thought bearing in mins that they could literally kill millions of your people with a single button. There wouldn't be rage nuking if people role played realistically. In short, don't attack a nuclear nation when you don't have an SDI or nukes to threaten back with. You can't win everything. See: RL North Korea. There's a reason that the south and Japan haven't invaded them despite the atrocities.

So, you basically want to troll the RP and ruin the fun for others?
You know that's basically just going to get yourself ignored by nearly everyone, if not booted out.

If you're that fucking stupid, I can't wait until we come in contact ICly. Learn to read. I'm not here to please you, and I am here to have fun. Don't ruin my fun and I won't ruin yours. It's plain and simple. Show respect and you will get it. Lysergide and I don't like each other much OOCly but were RPing just fine. Show respect ICly and you will get it in return. If your idea of fun is bullying me, you're damn right I'll fight and ruin your fun.

I can't ruin your fun if were both in the rules. Play nice and I'll play nice. I don't bully or bother anyone. I'm usually on the receiving end. However if you plan to do so, put up a fight because you're gonna get one. It's plain and simple. Thanks. Edited by Rotavele

I will show respect so long as you do,. Maybe I observed wrongly before, but you seemed rather aggressive, like you were looking to pick a fight, start a war, or nuke anyone right out of the gate. In my opinion, didn't seem too respectful.

And your signature quote doesn't lend well for god first impressions or do you much justice. :p

Edited by Euphaia

I will show respect so long as you do,. Maybe I observed wrongly before, but you seemed rather aggressive, like you were looking to pick a fight, start a war, or nuke anyone right out of the gate. In my opinion, didn't seem too respectful.

You like many other players see an aggressive side of me. I lash out I'm retaliation mostly and people take it as me being the aggressor. When people mess with me or troll me, I usually try to return it 3x harder. The reason I'm an asshole to Uberstein is after my removal of the boards and coming back when allowed; he and Markus were on IRC throwing it in my face they had my nation after I just got done talking with the admin of coldfront and CN. I wasn't in the mood to be toyed with and they kept on so I responded with saying I'd blow them off the map with nukes. I was fine with being a new nation but when someone's looking for a fight when I previously liked the both of them and didn't know we had an OOC problem, i felt betrayed and it pissed me off. It's like if you had someone you thought was you friend but then when you come back and are down from a rough fight, they kick you down more instead of act like friends.

Trust me, I'm never mean to people first. Ever. Edited by Rotavele

I too am planning on playing fair and playing nice. I've never been true bullying or trolling type, and am relieved to hear you say.you aren't either.

Well then we will have a bright future :P

Ah, I've had something very similar happen to me like that before too. Three times actually, now that I think of it. One was really bad, completely betrayed my trust and showed his true colors. (That one being in RL too)

I haven't spoken to any of them in years.

Anyways, I may have misjudged you, and if I did, you have my apologies.

Edited by Euphaia

The uninformed masses of cnrpv2 is getting quite unbearable. Read the post again president David. You will notice a T word in there.

The sad part of this game is that I really wanted people to RP realistically with fear involved. Sadly as soon as I started this nation people were looking at my nations IG NS and basing their IC responses over "he has lower NS so I will win". No one role plays fear from threats or learn about troops/military icly. It's always a "oh they're lower Ns". The point of the word THREATS was to insure I plan to be like a modern NK and threaten nuclear warfare and not use it. However we have people like this who are used to looking at other peoples nations and responding ICly with that information in mind.

I'm really considering giving you guys what you want and leaving this community. The realism is very low here. I've never role played with OOC NS and troop numbers in mind, nor have I ever attacked a nuclear nation since 2008 when I first started role playing here simply due to nuclear threats.

Act like you would in real life FOR ONCE and don't attack a nuclear nation without great diplomacy or thought bearing in mins that they could literally kill millions of your people with a single button. There wouldn't be rage nuking if people role played realistically. In short, don't attack a nuclear nation when you don't have an SDI or nukes to threaten back with. You can't win everything. See: RL North Korea. There's a reason that the south and Japan haven't invaded them despite the atrocities.

If you're that !@#$@#$ stupid, I can't wait until we come in contact ICly. Learn to read. I'm not here to please you, and I am here to have fun. Don't ruin my fun and I won't ruin yours. It's plain and simple. Show respect and you will get it. Lysergide and I don't like each other much OOCly but were RPing just fine. Show respect ICly and you will get it in return. If your idea of fun is bullying me, you're damn right I'll fight and ruin your fun.

I can't ruin your fun if were both in the rules. Play nice and I'll play nice. I don't bully or bother anyone. I'm usually on the receiving end. However if you plan to do so, put up a fight because you're gonna get one. It's plain and simple. Thanks.

There isn't meant to be a lot of realism along the lines of IC emotions. If you want people to "fear" you then you can't have a two day old nation and demand respect. It took a good while for people to be afraid of Hitler and he was Hitler! Successfully invade another country or actually project power without getting destroyed.... But never in human history has a nation been feared right after its conception. Perhaps the only fear is that Ukraine is a rogue nuclear state - which in RP usually translates to "Let's go kill the rogue nuclear state" so I don't think you want that kind of attention...

But don't leave. Regardless of how you can be annoying sometimes you are still a RPer. Just try to stick to the same nation and build a reputation.