CNRP2 OOC Thread

Uberstein

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its possible it got Z-lined by another user's infected computers.  I know several public wifis I've logged onto have been z-lined, probably from someone on their having a infected computer that distributes malware.  Freshman dorms are a little notorious for causing all sorts of IT security issues.

It'll work for a month then for a couple of days it wont - in this case about a week. What does it take to be fixed? That person to stop using their computer on the network and IRC to notice that no one is distributing malware anymore or? I miss all of you... And I wanted to thank TBM for helping me with Anthropology - I got a 96% on my paper. 

• 2 weeks later...

Screw both of you, Eva and Horo. I was just doing a one time post to be welcoming, and you both have to shit all over it.

You are both nothing but egotistical, arrogant, snobbish, trolls, who think your always right and everyone else is always wron

This whole thing is nothing but your holding a petty grudge against me for a wrong I never even committed.

You wanted me to stay your ally? Maybe you shouldn't have public ally tried to shame and humiliate me on the public forum, or treat me like an inferior and a lackeye, or send me nasty OOC threats. M

It's a pretty piss poor way to keep anybody as a friend.

Why Mr Director put up with your crap for as long as he did is beyond me. He must just be a very forgiving and very patient guy, kudos to him.

But I won't put up with being treated disrespectfully by anyone, most especially you, Eva.

And no, you Cannot kill anyone else's leader. It is a rule, and you are as bound to it as everyone else.

I will keep him out of CNRP2, but no, you did not kill him, because you can't, and he most certainly is not dead.

Edited by Euphaia

The fact remains I was not doing anything threatening to either of you, and you know it.

I was doing a small one-time rp with one of my own characters, doing nothing more than being friendly and welcoming to the new player.

And you both have to "assassinate" my visiting diplomat in Austria-Hungary?

Why? For what reason? What purpose did that serve?

It was mean, spiteful., twisted, and served no other real reason or purpose.

I did nothing wrong to either you or Eva. Breaking an alliance is not treason. I gave my reasons for it. And in any case, treason is betraying ones own nation or trying to subvert it. Hungary-Slovakia was never a part of Romania.

Neither did I ever invade either of your nations, nor attack a single Prussian or Romanian soldier. I also recall it was Eva who was the one who broke the alliance, not I.

So all this is is Eva holding a petty and misguided grudge against me, for something she has only herself to blame for.

As for you, you are either just being a troll , a suck up, or one of Eva's underlings. :p.

Since yesterday, I kind of get the feeling you feel somewhat irritated. I merely cleaned up the place so the new guy has a genuinely clean slate, without old issues.

And I think the rules don't state a thing on the protection of characters such as yours, especially if they don't have any rights to exist in the first place. You left the RP, Hungary is no longer yours and everything that was in it can be dealt with by future RP as we see fit. And you can throw a ragefit, or you resign yourself to the realities of the RP, the result is pretty much the same.

And crying about how I am an immoral inhumane being won't bring Beres back to life or do anything. Apart from entertaining me for my Friday evening.

So all this is is Eva holding a petty and misguided grudge against me, for something she has only herself to blame for.

Yeah, that's the story of #hegemon.

Since yesterday, I kind of get the feeling you feel somewhat irritated. I merely cleaned up the place so the new guy has a genuinely clean slate, without old issues.

And I think the rules don't state a thing on the protection of characters such as yours, especially if they don't have any rights to exist in the first place. You left the RP, Hungary is no longer yours and everything that was in it can be dealt with by future RP as we see fit. And you can throw a ragefit, or you resign yourself to the realities of the RP, the result is pretty much the same.

And crying about how I am an immoral inhumane being won't bring Beres back to life or do anything. Apart from entertaining me for my Friday evening.

"I'm going to kill your character for no reason besides I can, and then I wonder why people dislike me and abandon every game my clique joins."

If she can break rules so can I. :p

If Beres is dead, so is Mihaela. I killed her. Too bad, what's done is done. Get over it, live with, and move on.

Guess you should be more careful who you hold a grudge against, which rules you choose to break, and who you chose to piss off. :p

Edited by Euphaia

Since leaders can not be killed, by RP rules, he is NOT dea

That doesn't change just because you think you can ignore whatever rules you want to.

Read the rules and get over your little ego trip.

Quote the rule that states that characters cannot be killed and we'll see about it. Unless then, yes, he won't be dea, but he will be dead.

Yeah, that's the story of #hegemon.

"I'm going to kill your character for no reason besides I can, and then I wonder why people dislike me and abandon every game my clique joins."

Well, at least #hegemon can kill leaders without having to invent a new RP for it.