CNRP2 OOC Thread

Uberstein

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, just imagine having a group of countries together that have been in genocidal wars with each other several times and which still hate each others guts in real life.

I always thought this game was better like that but I guess everyone wanted weddings not wars. Hopefully things have changed and people actually want to have fun now.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

I always thought this game was better like that but I guess everyone wanted weddings not wars. Hopefully things have changed and people actually want to have fun now.

if i am able to actually get hawaii from PD, not that i've even checked to see if he is actually protecting it, i'd be willing to do a RP with you wherein you control the semi-autonomous hawaiian government

it might have to be optional canon because you're banned and shit but i'd treat it as canon actions

actually, if you show you can actually do rp and not get yourself destroyed, i might even help you plan a war for independence

Of course they aren't happy, I have never said they are happy or not happy. So what the $%&@ has happiness got to do with anything. Actually you know what don't answer that, I don't give a !@#$@#$ damn anymore. 

Just don't give a damn and RP your autocracy the way you want. This isn't a massacre, it's crushing of rebels. It's not a dictatorship, it's the ordered national sovereignity of the German people and if anyone wants to complain, let them complain. They are only bitter they can't do a thing about your country. And if they do, defend the German lands against outside aggression.

Just don't give a damn and RP your autocracy the way you want. This isn't a massacre, it's crushing of rebels. It's not a dictatorship, it's the ordered national sovereignity of the German people and if anyone wants to complain, let them complain. They are only bitter they can't do a thing about your country. And if they do, defend the German lands against outside aggression.

A good idea, thank you.

you could ask mara about hawaii

vektor has a shit ton of protected stuff and he might let you in some of it

britain is currently being contested by multiple people and so that's a possibility

if i were you, i'd check people like palaven empire and see if they're still around, and if not, roll in there

also, south america is not a protectorate of anybody's

Yo, dotCom. Given Japan is a nation with 43 Prefectures and 120+ million people, wouldn't it be a bit more than 4 paragraphs per post to integrate these islands? From looking at it, you'd need at least five, just for the five most populous prefectures, which cannot be combined with any other prefecture, without surpassing 7.5 million. A good few more, for the smaller ones.

Well, this is going to my farewell from this utter !@#$hole.

I can't say that I enjoyed this 'Community' in the last few months from the myriad of players who consistently wanted to play it like Risk or using OOC means to get at people.

Yes, I'm looking at you, Eva.

As far as I'm concerned, this doesn't even come close to an RP community, it's just individual (For the most part with very few exceptions) players who have and still hold long-time grudges against each other, using both IC and OOC means to get at their perceived enemies. So I'm quite glad that Eva made the decision for me to finally leave this RP.

To those I consider friends and still are in this RP, I wish you the best of luck with the OOC asshattery that goes around here and on IRC. To those I don't, enjoy trying to rule over a dead world yet again.

To the GM's, you two have my sympathies in dealing with the absolute OOC !@#$%^&* that passes around for 'community' interaction but the lack of GM power as I've mentioned before in the GM channel is a factor in why the RP is how it is and doubtful to be changed considering the people remaining.

That said, so long and thanks for all the needless stress!

Well, this is going to my farewell from this utter !@#$hole.

Not surprised. I agree, this RP for a while has been going downhill.

I can't say that I enjoyed this 'Community' in the last few months from the myriad of players who consistently wanted to play it like Risk or using OOC means to get at people.

Yes, I'm looking at you, Eva.

Must say, the last month and a bit beyond was quite an ordeal. This hasn't felt like an RP and more like an OOC contest, I absolutely agree with you. Some of the OOC actions I think were way over the top.

But why are you looking at me?

As far as I'm concerned, this doesn't even come close to an RP community, it's just individual (For the most part with very few exceptions) players who have and still hold long-time grudges against each other, using both IC and OOC means to get at their perceived enemies. So I'm quite glad that Eva made the decision for me to finally leave this RP.

I agree a lot with this paragraph, but I don't see why you are naming me as prime example of what is wrong here. Not sure, but... whom do I hold long-time grudges against? And what kind of OOC means do I use to get at my "perceived" enemies? I'm happy to help you get some distance between CNRP2 and yourself though. Might be better for both sides at the current time.

To those I consider friends and still are in this RP, I wish you the best of luck with the OOC asshattery that goes around here and on IRC. To those I don't, enjoy trying to rule over a dead world yet again.

Thanks. I'm not taking the OOC asshattery too personally and hope it declines now, but your consideration is much appreciated, my friend.

To the GM's, you two have my sympathies in dealing with the absolute OOC !@#$%^&* that passes around for 'community' interaction but the lack of GM power as I've mentioned before in the GM channel is a factor in why the RP is how it is and doubtful to be changed considering the people remaining.

I do hold that autocracy is not the solution to polarised communities. So I must disagree with you on that account.

That said, so long and thanks for all the needless stress!

Don't let it get to you too much and maybe we'll see each other sometime on some other boards again.

Sayonara.

[spoiler]

Care to tell me what evil deeds I committed to get a call-out?

[/spoiler]