CNRP2 OOC Thread

Uberstein

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lysergide I have seen you mention my actions in Germany a few times now, could you kindly remove those mentions as I quite clearly stated a full communications block is effect so there is no way you would be hearing about these actions at all. Thank you.

Please elaborate how you can achieve a full communications block, when such a thing does not exist.

Please elaborate how you can achieve a full communications block, when such a thing does not exist.

I don't know. Phone lines are blocked, radio is jammed, internet is blocked, borders are held and patrolled by my troops. Considering its my RP involved and only me involved if I say communications are blocked then they are blocked. 

KK as unrealistic as it is does get to have his way as he's the only one claiming the protectorate, and was first to do so, and thus gets to RP the citizens.  Its not a rule I agree with but has been enforced against others in the past.

Yes, clearly in the information age we have the capacity to block information from getting out, it isn't hard for people to flee the coming storm with stories of bloodshed, and people have and always will find ways to communicate, but then again it would be like trying to claim protectorate over a piece of territory that already has another players government there then trying to force them out.

Of course it is unrealistic everything in this damn RP world is almost entirely unrealistic. If I had wanted to I could have gone ahead and wrote a single sentence per post about building a school or some shit. Instead I wanted to write a little conqueror/resistance RP but no can't be having that now can I. So fine fuck you guys I'll change my plans to make you all happy. 

ignoring realism for the sake of OOC desires is the story of the RP, RPing realistically just means you have a chance to lose, can't have that!

How the fuck do I have a chance to lose when I am the one writing the damn story you little shit. Not only that you know I have accepted losing plenty of times in the past so how about you just shut the fuck up.

I have always believed that the first person in the territory is usually on the right side of the argument. Now Kevin, how happy do you think citizens would be if you didn't allow them any communication with the outside? No devices that could give any hints to the outside people? It seems like they would not be very happy living in North Korea, I mean, people in North Korea aren't that happy, right? Unless your Kim Jong Un.

I have always believed that the first person in the territory is usually on the right side of the argument. Now Kevin, how happy do you think citizens would be if you didn't allow them any communication with the outside? No devices that could give any hints to the outside people? It seems like they would not be very happy living in North Korea, I mean, people in North Korea aren't that happy, right? Unless your Kim Jong Un.

Of course they aren't happy, I have never said they are happy or not happy. So what the fuck has happiness got to do with anything. Actually you know what don't answer that, I don't give a fucking damn anymore. 

ignoring realism for the sake of OOC desires is the story of the RP, RPing realistically just means you have a chance to lose, can't have that!

Yeah, just imagine having a group of countries together that have been in genocidal wars with each other several times and which still hate each others guts in real life.

Kevin, just go do your thing. While you are being unrealistic about rping a full and total communications blackout, it is up to you to decide how the people in the protectorate are responding to it. That is unless someone wants to man up and physically throw an iron in the fire and go into the rp with some skin in the game.

Pending that, its your burrito. 

enjoy it.

With cheese.

Don't fart in a moving vehicles with the windows rolled up.

Edited by Tidy Bowl Man

Yeah, just imagine having a group of countries together that have been in genocidal wars with each other several times and which still hate each others guts in real life.

Or imagine having an African state controlling significant portions of Europe, that would totally go over well with Europeans if modern day feelings towards immigrants are any indication.

Or imagine having an African state controlling significant portions of Europe, that would totally go over well with Europeans if modern day feelings towards immigrants are any indication.

I'm not complaining about realistic RP of internal politics. You are :)