CNRP2 OOC Thread

Uberstein

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For crying out loud can we please stop acting like children. People should just stick to which ever RP they are doing and leave the others alone. No bickering, no complaining just writing their own thing.

However, on that note Justy I thought that nations above 50k NS can still take part in this other version of CNRP just that you wouldn't be writing with the full amount of stats you would have in the original version of CNRP. 

For crying out loud can we please stop acting like children. People should just stick to which ever RP they are doing and leave the others alone. No bickering, no complaining just writing their own thing.

However, on that note Justy I thought that nations above 50k NS can still take part in this other version of CNRP just that you wouldn't be writing with the full amount of stats you would have in the original version of CNRP. 

Eva has joined us. Nations over 50K must be voted in on the basis of the community.

Also just so you're aware anyone who said anything bad about Triyuber will not get my yes vote.

this is what we're going to do, but we're kinda being rushed into making up a ruleset on the fly, so for now we are going to allow eva in and figure out specifics later.

Yeah no. Anyone and I do mean anyone can join. You got over 50k NS that is fine just you will have to tone down what you write as to be at roughly that level max.

Also hell no to community voting. This is not a popularity contest. Anyone wants to join then fine they can. End of. That simple. Done. Get my meaning? Good because I refuse to see what could be a good idea end up going bad because some people want their own little private sand pit to play in. 

Yeah no. Anyone and I do mean anyone can join. You got over 50k NS that is fine just you will have to tone down what you write as to be at roughly that level max.

Also hell no to community voting. This is not a popularity contest. Anyone wants to join then fine they can. End of. That simple. Done. Get my meaning? Good because I refuse to see what could be a good idea end up going bad because some people want their own little private sand pit to play in. 

As much as i don't like it, You do have a point. God damn it.

We vote on GM's, I don't really see the difference. If you decry voting on allowing people into a community as a "Popularity contest", surely you should be decrying voting for GM's as well?

There's nothing wrong with popularity contests. If a majority in a community says "I don't want to play with that person", why should they be forced too play with them?

We vote on GM's, I don't really see the difference. If you decry voting on allowing people into a community as a "Popularity contest", surely you should be decrying voting for GM's as well?

There's nothing wrong with popularity contests. If a majority in a community says "I don't want to play with that person", why should they be forced too play with them?

I don't vote for GM's. I don't even use GM's unless I need a spy roll which really anyone could do. I got a problem I work it out with the person I have a problem with. Only if that doesn't work would I go to the GM's.

Each day this whole community seems to be regressing to play school levels of maturity and quite simply it is pathetic. People need to grow up and start acting like adults. 

Rule changes are simple, needs a proper community discussion. 

When we have voted on GMs, we'll address the 50k and over rule.

If you are under 50k and looking like you'll go over, take a screen shot and keep it handy. Use that if you need it for rp.

Until then, relax, go rp. Lot of fun new guys int he game, why not get to know them better?

Don't let a couple of bitter old hags who are spewing venom and bile all over irc because they aren't getting their way anymore prevent you from having more fun.

A modern tankette! :D

I'll personally be using the one w/ the 90mm recoilless gun, and I'll likely sell both versions in CNRP2. The main difference between the two is the 90mm can carry 35 rounds, while the missile version can carry...roughly 12.

Edited by Uberstein

ooc- Be very careful how you send in these vehicles. Try to keep the timeframe of your battlewith Lysergide and the amount of time it takes this stuff to reach you in mind. Battle is moving in minutes, hours and cargo moving in days and weeks.

Yeah, the new artillery and such is going to be moving in after about maybe a week in RL. I'll probably ask the lot of you to help me keep up with that, because I'll likely forget :v

Good question. Weight would be roughly 7 tons. Going off of the AMX ELC, maybe a 65km/h speed limit? Armor would be enough to stop probably 25-30mm autocannons on the front, and then limited to small arms protection elsewhere. I slapped some anti-HEAT stuff on there as well.

EDIT: I could always try and slap a 25mm chain gun on it instead, though it already has a machine gun.

Here you go.

Edited by Uberstein