: Declaration of the Liquidation of the Unwashed Masses and the Implementation of Something Great

Ignoring the point Rey, remember, never specified which AAs were irrelevant, but even the worst one out of the lot beats you on relevancy.

Being in a bloc with someone relevant makes you relevant by proxy. Why do you think people sign so many treaties with lesser bloc signatories and skipping out on what they actually want?

Being in a bloc with someone relevant makes you relevant by proxy. Why do you think people sign so many treaties with lesser bloc signatories and skipping out on what they actually want?

I guess we both didn't read it.

Well good thing it's not a bloc!

The text, alliances, and surrounding thread are all incredibly boring.

It's not funny. It's not anything. It's just... there.

Hope you're having fun?

I didn't happen to read the text, so I can't fault you for thinking it's boring!

I'm not sure how you can say the including alliances are boring, but hey, maybe you're just so unique and un-boring that anything remotely close to being "un-boring" is just plain, and boring. I mean Lacender is in the middle of this whole Rota thing, which is why he's here posting, and posting more than the members of this thing are. I do agree with you the thread is slightly boring, even if Rota is basically the only one keeping it alive.

On your third point, if you're not having fun, why are you even here? 

It's a bloc. Only DH gets to pull that.

It's a suicide pact, not a bloc. Get it right, nerd. 
Edited by BringMeTheHorizon

I didn't happen to read the text, so I can't fault you for thinking it's boring!

I'm not sure how you can say the including alliances are boring, but hey, maybe you're just so unique and un-boring that anything remotely close to being "un-boring" is just plain, and boring. I mean Lacender is in the middle of this whole Rota thing, which is why he's here posting, and posting more than the members of this thing are. I do agree with you the thread is slightly boring, even if Rota is basically the only one keeping it alive.

On your third point, if you're not having fun, why are you even here?

he is cool & edgy

It's a suicide pact, not a bloc. Get it right, nerd.

no that one is also reserved and by a current bloc!!!

ok maybe c&g has developed but still