Non Grata, It's time for you for FUN!

warflag.png

Hello there, Franz here to talk to you about partying and being a man. We have just gotten word that Non Grata are planning to roll us which is no good, and we have thus prepared to fight to the end. Unfortunately, it seems our plans have been altered when our good friend Duderonomy was attacked by Rotavele / Grand Global Alliance. Unluckily for them, this results in the activation of the Friendship Pact between me and Duderonomy.

Due to this, Lavender Town declares war on Grand Global Alliance / Rotavele in order to protect the Dude's honour and also to show Non Grata we can be trusted.

Thank you my fine fellows, we'll make sure that your peanuts are well salted.

Franz Ferdinand, Mayor of Lavender Town

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is a micro war really being waged over knights111? 

How bored are you people!?

NG actually had their own reasons for taking on Rotavele; he just happened to hit an ally. I think there's another alliance or two in line for slots as well.

The GGA doesn't exist anymore as of last night,

You attacked a Echelon applicant.

I don't think Echelon is silly enough to (re-)accept you with a lynch mob on your ass ...

.... Then again .........

Heh - just as I went to click post, I had a weird feeling of deja vu thinking of Smurf running to Kaskus ..........

NG actually had their own reasons for taking on Rotavele; he just happened to hit an ally. I think there's another alliance or two in line for slots as well.

As I understand it most people have their own reasons for wanting to roll Rota.

Well have fun out there guys.

You took my slot on him :/
Oh well. o/ Franz

Also, rota, good luck getting accepted back to Echelon when you're on your way to ZI/ZT. I'm sure they'll enjoy that knowledge.

[11:24] <+WhitWork_> any future actions will be actions against echelon and its allies 

Go ahead sir.

[11:24] <+WhitWork_> any future actions will be actions against echelon and its allies 

Go ahead sir.

That decision can be reversed. I'm sure Tela is responsible enough with her affairs to realize when it's time to cut losses, just as she brokered a deal with me for Alex the Great's head. Edited by Neo Uruk

You took my slot on him :/
Oh well. o/ Franz

Also, rota, good luck getting accepted back to Echelon when you're on your way to ZI/ZT. I'm sure they'll enjoy that knowledge.

Don't worry about it, you can take the next round, besides I should be able to inflict more damage on him, so it works out.

Rotavele you don't get to start more than one war <_<

ogaden u keep saying dis but i cant help but get myself n these situations. I offered reps to everyone but they r mean and keep saying they keep attking.