Tianxia-Brazil Relations

mona lisa

"Listen bro I'm going to make this real plain and simple for you.  You're a joke.  I'm strong, you're weak.  You are going to try and make yourself look real strong and flex your muscle.  But there were two states before you.  Their names were Paraguay and Ireland.  I kicked both their asses pretty easily.  I'm going to kick your ass just as easily.  So you either get in line or I have a fun time giving my air force the opportunity to royally fuck you guys up, cause my A-10 boys really want a butt ton of tanks to kill, and you just happen to have a butt ton of tanks.  I don't know how good you think you are, but I guarentee you, I'm a fuck ton better, and a whole lot of my pilots want to make ace." he said smirking.  "You see what I'm saying."

[OOC- Triyun, what the #@$ is this?!]

After listening to the now considered either drunk or mentally delusional General Secretary, Emperor Salvatore would stand and excuse himself. The Brazilian delegation under heavy security would head for the airport and takeoff in the Imperial Jet.

Emperor Salvatore would arrive home safely and wonder what happened to the Tianxia official.