Bounty offer for tech raiders & mercs 2: electric boogaloo

Neo Uruk

Well, I'm 3-1 against you and successfully orchestrated a hit on your "protectorate," so if you started 2 global wars I must be pretty damned good at this. Hey, thanks for helping me find relevance!

Now I'm pondering whose life I'll save next!

Not sure I understand any of that message, maybe its me though.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, Rey, just get that WAG nation off of my behind,ok? Then it will all be fine

Talk to Vosegus to end it. I'd request he hit them back to be honest if they're still persistent in warring you. Make him pay for that aid.

If hes still attacking you after you're a member of Guinness, then WAG attacked Guinness as well. They're much too small to be doing that.

You'll have to contact our friends over at WAG to do that.

You do not have friends.

Been trying to figure out who is the worst person involved here, but it's SO DIFFICULT

Its u

Talk to Vosegus to end it. I'd request he hit them back to be honest if they're still persistent in warring you. Make him pay for that aid.

If hes still attacking you after you're a member of Guinness, then WAG attacked Guinness as well. They're much too small to be doing that.

In all honesty I don't think Vosegus needs to go to war I am sure it can be sorted through the diplomatic channels, war should be his last port of call.

In all honesty I don't think Vosegus needs to go to war I am sure it can be sorted through the diplomatic channels, war should be his last port of call.

The guy is a rogue. He should be dealt with, like someone else recent- 

Anyways, I didnt say war on WAG, however it would be comical. You reap what you sow. You want to bully someone, expect to get your teeth kicked in. This is 2014, not 2011.

Edited by Rotavele

You're arguing with someone who is angry he got his ass kicked.

You're discussing stuff with someone who is fabulously furious it is getting it's ass pwned by Franz.

Fixed that for you.

Franz Darling, come over to my place, and I am sure we can work this out over some coffee. I'm sure we could both benefit from an agreement.

Edited by Rotavele

So, just to recap:

Knights111 found an aliance and is learning how things work around here.
Rotavele is getting destroyed and outing himself.
NG is having fun.

Finally, this happened:

It was tupac, who said that since your so good at quotes.

Your delirious, the one who has the most Say must just be furious. Curious be the maid who is Rey the great. Me I'm just a cool cat sitting back watching all these cats be fighting and taken out the lil nations out. So don't pout or you be.next, to far fetched to say I'm better than you, so don't even try to come at me with out your crew.

And people say I'm an !@#$%^& who offers nothing of value.

e: But on that note, with Knights111 in an alliance, the bounty is over. Nobody hitting him from here on will have my financial or moral support. He's done what I asked of him. We're done here. Edited by Neo Uruk