Bounty offer for tech raiders & mercs 2: electric boogaloo

Neo Uruk

It was tupac, who said that since your so good at quotes.

Your delirious, the one who has the most Say must just be furious. Curious be the maid who is Rey the great. Me I'm just a cool cat sitting back watching all these cats be fighting and taken out the lil nations out. So don't pout or you be.next, to far fetched to say I'm better than you, so don't even try to come at me with out your crew.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The GGA would be proud.

Thank you for being a man and standing up against guys who pick on the innocent and new members of this world. I will be in your debt shall you need me.

Your welcome,Rotavele...someone has to be a real man around here!  :)

I may collect that debt one day!! LOL

Your welcome,Rotavele...someone has to be a real man around here!   :)

I may collect that debt one day!! LOL

Agreed, some people just dont make the cut around here.

What am I, if not a man of my word?

Irrelevant

so what is the current evaluation of the Rey the Great situation? What is his punishment if we agree he has committed crimes?

It's done with, Rey got kicked in the teeth and realized DoomSquad, DBDC, and NG aren't his personal army. It's done with. Do not worry about it anymore.

My recommendation is simply to just keep your head down, and focus on making your alliance happy and not get into any schemes here. I'm sure Vosegus would agree.

Vosegus can make his own statements, he doesnt need a spokeperson. You're in Lavender Town, stay there.

so what is the current evaluation of the Rey the Great situation? What is his punishment if we agree he has committed crimes?

You may want to stay quiet.

It's done with, Rey got kicked in the teeth and realized DoomSquad, DBDC, and NG aren't his personal army. It's done with. Do not worry about it anymore.

1) I outdamaged you
2) I didn't have a "personal army" to begin with, dolt.

Also another warning knights111, don't reply to him. He wants attention and relevancy. Hence why he tries too hard to start issues with players who are given attention on the global scale. Just ignore it and it'll go away. Have fun and enjoy your nation. He will go to another person or alliance and cry for attention there.

Edited by Rotavele

Current evaluation:

If you touch him, three things will happen.

1) You die.

2) Your alliance dies.

3) Your alliance's friends die.

There will be no punishment here, and there were no crimes committed.

Edited by Bob

Current evaluation:

1) You die.

2) Your alliance dies.

$%&@ yes. Knights111 ignore what I said. A  DT-TLR war would be absolutely hilarious. PLEASE ask Guinness to attack Rey. I will aid you  Ill ask somone to aid you, I promise. (I'm in too much trouble to send aid or anything right now)

Edited by Rotavele

Current evaluation:

1) You die.

2) Your alliance dies.

Not sure I catch your drift here -- can you be a little less oblique?  We're all friends here, no need to beat around the bush.

Not sure I catch your drift here -- can you be a little less oblique?  We're all friends here, no need to beat around the bush.

I'll translate. I have got certified to do translations and I will do it for you probono, because I do enjoy your work Walshinton, I am a big fan actually. 

Bob of Dark Templar has said on this day and I be quoting this because i ain't saying it for myselfs and my own health (I ain't necessarily defensive slot free at this time, chu know dahee):

"TLR of C&G, Guinness, North Star Federation a GATO/ODN ally, Knights111, and anyone who is friends with Guinness will die a death of Dark Templar attack if Knights111 touches Reymand Sherman of Doom Squad. 

Balls in your court, C&G because we will pwn you."

It is a shame to see violence like this break out. I'd stay away from Rey The Great. AZTEC ain't nothing to mess with these days. That DBDC war engine is a little too loud for my taste, you know? Heeeheee

Edit: I will be a mediator and translator if any of the involved parties needs to talk this one out.

Edit 2: Nvm I can't be, i am banned from DT ( [00:37] #DT unable to join channel (address is banned) ). I am afraid my translation efforts end from here.

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name="Rotavele"]
Hmmm, yes, this is probably a good point about someone looking to be relevant.

When people say they're back reading here, they don't say its for the Rey Drama. :)

Started two global wars, whatchu lookin at?

P.S. Your boys need some backup

0G0EJ2R.jpg

Gt5mboE.jpg

x3guhou.jpg

FAWYfOV.jpg

This big dog will fight when you rattle it's cage, Boo.

Edited by Rotavele

Well, I'm 3-1 against you and successfully orchestrated a hit on your "protectorate," so if you started 2 global wars I must be pretty damned good at this. Hey, thanks for helping me find relevance!

Now I'm pondering whose life I'll save next!