Bounty offer for tech raiders & mercs 2: electric boogaloo

Neo Uruk

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of KneelToTheCrown. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:[/size]
Last Tax Collection: 5/13/2014 9:26:51 AM
Last Bill Payment: 5/13/2014 9:25:33 AM
Desired Religion: Confucianism
Desired Government: Capitalist
Threat Level: Low 
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 50
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 5/11/2014
Total Money: $1,810,049

5/13/2014 2:13:22 PM

HailToTheKing

Peace Offer

If you can't take the heat, stay out the kitchen. This ceasefire remains in effect though the war shall not end due to a blown stagger.

Also here is a bonus 10 mill in damage, done in ~2 secs, one done to the now surrendered Andy. This is added for emphasis.

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of here goes my life. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target and destroy $3,958,886.57 in enemy money reserves. Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Actoria. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target and destroy $5,854,281.49 in enemy money reserves. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

At this time, the high court of the GGA wishes to ask all nations of Doom Squad to take the holy blood oath of the Holy Emperor in exchange for protection from raids. In DT-Rotavele, I averaged 2 surrenders a day, and I do not wish to traumatize DS like I did their allies. Please take the blood oath and save us both time.

Thank You,
Rotavele
Holy GGA Emperor of Righteousness
Administrator of the Blood Oath
Non Grata Minister of Tech Deals

New Sith Order Minister of Recruitment

Edited by Rotavele

The High Court of the Grand Global Alliance orders the man named "ReytheGreat" to seize all operations run directly by, and chained to him, within the next 48 hours, as of 7:30, 5/13/2014.

Best Regards,

Knights111

High Regent,

Grand Global Alliance

The High Court of the Grand Global Alliance orders the man named "ReytheGreat" to seize all operations run directly by, and chained to him, within the next 48 hours, as of 7:30, 5/13/2014.

Best Regards,

Knights111

High Regent,

Grand Global Alliance

High Regent Knights, I will let you decide his further punishment beyond this point. He is already being destroyed but he won't stop resisting arrest, I'll keep beating him until he complies with his authority, but feel free to enact further punishment on the prisoner.

Bad boys bad boys, wut u gonna do? Wut u gonna do when GGA come for you?

guys could you possibly try harder to look a bit cooler please

Quiet prisoner! You shall not speak against the court in such a way.

We will provide proper healthcare on the "GGA jail" AA as long as you comply.

You need not worry if that is why you are resisting arrest. Edited by Rotavele

GRAND GLOBAL ALLIANCE ANNOUNCMENT

The GGA has found ReytheGreat guilty of committing crimes against CyberNations and its people. Surrender or we will be forced to take the greater action.

Another announcement: Rotavele, I would like to suggest Kenfolk GTS as a re-run member of the Grand Global Alliance. He was the final Prime Minister. Please discuss with him the idea. Lord Protect GTS.

GRAND GLOBAL ALLIANCE ANNOUNCMENT

The GGA has found ReytheGreat guilty of committing crimes against CyberNations and its people. Surrender or we will be forced to take the greater action.

Another announcement: Rotavele, I would like to suggest Kenfolk GTS as a re-run member of the Grand Global Alliance. He was the final Prime Minister. Please discuss with him the idea. Lord Protect GTS.

Ken is guilty of crimes against humanity and GGA and will not be allowed in enless he takes the blood oath.

spoiler alert: you're losing.

You are losing to GGAsia right now. The court prefer you silence your accusations against the high regent. Edited by Rotavele

GRAND GLOBAL ALLIANCE HIGH COURT

The court calls "ReytheGreat"to the stand to answer the following questions:

-Did you assign the bounty offer to a certain person?

-Are you currently in a war against the Grand Global Alliance?

-Do you intend to declare war against any nations?

-What is your current alliance?

-Do you intend to stay in your current alliance?

-Do you intend to create your own alliance?

-Do you admit that you have committed crimes?

-Do you agree that you must serve a determined punishment?

Are there any other questions the high court would like to ask?

I haven't committed any crimes. Kicking your poor little sandcastle doesn't count as a crime.

K whatever Rey. Just comply, you're picking on him because of his problems and that isn't cool to do. Especially private things. 

Edited by Rotavele

I figured as much.  How can a nation as old as Rotavele's not even have a Pentagon? :facepalm:

I mean, I don't have an SDI, but I'm not the one going around starting random wars with people who are generally competent! Edited by Neo Uruk

God this is stupid ... hilarious, but stupid.

GGA will win.

Rotavele wants peace because he got bored and realizes NG is going to toss him around like the latest Miley Cyrus wannabe.

My pixels are my life and that is why I am roguing again.

Absolutely enthralling, call me when he gets to the top 250

But then youd have to throw in a lot more money to the game to replace that tech/land.

I figured as much.  How can a nation as old as Rotavele's not even have a Pentagon? :facepalm:

I get rolled every sunday. 

I mean, I don't have an SDI, but I'm not the one going around starting random wars with people who are generally competent!

01[23:59] <%Rotavele> How about this, one more day of war between ReytheGreat and I and this conflict is over and I send reps to the other DS members affected? Is that OK Hershey?
[23:59] <%ReytheGreat> no because then you get nukes

Competent Pixel Lovers