DUN *DUN* /DUN/

Lie? You literally declared war within 5 days out of revenge and clearly said that. Hellas was getting back at somebody. But ok if you say so.

Under my crappy Kingship we never did that. If you go back long enough I'm sure we seeked revenge against someone just like every other alliance in the game. 

Edited by bombuator

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Application : Denied. 

Also 

Good job, Daenery's. Your inner noob is showing one way or another.

Thanks, that has to be the nicest thing someone has said to me since i last posted on the owf  :D BTW, nice work coordinating with TBRaiders, my soldiers needed a good war to harden them up and I'd wish you both good luck with the rebuild but you wont need any good luck with those war chest levels. And a big shout out to my war partners for doing whatever they could  :lol1:

Right. Because there is no possible way that we could have been waiting so that we could launch a coordinated attack with as many people as possible.

Okay, now confirmed with all. TE Police, TFK, misfits, DL, Hellas, and TPC have all agreed on peace at this update.

Again, I think these were some really fun wars and thanks all!

Edited by hartfw

Tip of the hat to all the foes I faced.  No whining and not a single civilian complaint for the rough treatment down at the station house.  I honestly thought the Taser was my phone and I apologize for the inadvertent usage of said device over and over again.  Accidents happen.

A-man-firing-a-Taser-007.jpg

Confirmed with all yeah?

Nothing better than taking a cheap shot on the strongest nation you would be lining up against.

Confirmed with all yeah?

Nothing better than taking a cheap shot on the strongest nation you would be lining up against.

If we hit you during the blitz you would have turtled for sure, but even after destroying any chance you have for the flag you STILL turtle.

I see you sent a rogue in against our top 3 nations.  That's not going to turn out well for your entire AA, Stevie.

Just for the record, TPC isn't harboring rogues. Unless of course, this is the awkward moment I find out I've been COUPED and policy changes have been made. :P