DUN *DUN* /DUN/

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you feel hurt, and it hurts real bad. And If you have feelings that are making you sad- then its okay- its okay to cry. ;_;

Edited by iamthey

I'm not sure why people are whining downdeclare here. I really don't give a crap what the odds are, I just want people who fight on my side to coordinate. 

To Misfits credit, some have tried coordinating with us. Also guys from TFK and DL have done a great job coordinating with me. They remind me why I play. 

I don't have an ounce of respect for guys who shut down completely when their nose is bloodied and leave others to get smoked. Especially when those guys have money and nukes. 

Haha they fell for it, they nuked me while I had a huge deployment out and lost 3 out of 4 GAs. Adding about $270k to my warchest, reduing my bills, and increasing my casualties!

If I had not been crafty, I would've lost those GAs, despite being bigger.

Don't call me garbage, call me the garbage man, cuz I be takin' out the trash ;)

Haha they fell for it, they nuked me while I had a huge deployment out and lost 3 out of 4 GAs. Adding about $270k to my warchest, reduing my bills, and increasing my casualties!

If I had not been crafty, I would've lost those GAs, despite being bigger.

Don't call me garbage, call me the garbage man, cuz I be takin' out the trash ;)

To: Kaboom From: akato Date: 5/13/2014 3:12:32 PM

Subject: RE: Todays plan?
Things don't look as good for the attacks today. Both have more deployed than at home.
Canik has 50500s, 96t at home and 73000s, 200t deployed.
Ovid has 42600s, 486t home and 41000s, 1050t deployed..
The way I see it we have to ga first to get any chance of 4 wins each - even so I'd have to buy 200 infra and deploy everything.
One possibility is to only nuke Ovid and ga him after - meaning I would have 2 nukes for tomorrow when we may have a better shot.
What do you think?

Friend we knew what was in front of us we just took the risk. All in good fun.

To: Kaboom From: akato Date: 5/13/2014 3:12:32 PM

Subject: RE: Todays plan?
Things don't look as good for the attacks today. Both have more deployed than at home.
Canik has 50500s, 96t at home and 73000s, 200t deployed.
Ovid has 42600s, 486t home and 41000s, 1050t deployed..
The way I see it we have to ga first to get any chance of 4 wins each - even so I'd have to buy 200 infra and deploy everything.
One possibility is to only nuke Ovid and ga him after - meaning I would have 2 nukes for tomorrow when we may have a better shot.
What do you think?

Friend we knew what was in front of us we just took the risk. All in good fun.

You knew it was a risk, but why would you try and beat the 73k instead of the 50k?  Is there something strategic in attacking the worse odds that I am missing, because you clearly haven;t shown that yet.

It's fun to do the worst strategic move possible? I want to see what Kaboom's reply was.

"Nah akato, screw that good plan. Canik said to nuke him so let's do that and then attack.. that will definitely be more fun for us and less fun for him" lol

maybe someone should coup misfits..

Edited by Big Ego

To: Kaboom From: Ovidsidios Date: 5/13/2014 1:05:59 AM

Subject: RE: Spy Operation Attack
Message: I am flattered by the offer. My wingman and I are just in for the ride, and our coordination is our practice. TE Police is an attempt to bring together the best of the best.

You're clearly good nation leading material, maybe you should just join us :)

I prefer to fight with quality players, rather than against them. You're a dime a dozen

Guess your alliance isn't completely full of people I can't stand.

On another note, my odds actually went up after the nuke so apparently it did something right. I'm sure we are all aware the game has its flaws. For instance when you send in only bombers and they have none and it does no damage...

Edited by yung flow

To: Kaboom From: Ovidsidios Date: 5/13/2014 1:05:59 AM

Subject: RE: Spy Operation Attack
Message: I am flattered by the offer. My wingman and I are just in for the ride, and our coordination is our practice. TE Police is an attempt to bring together the best of the best.

You're clearly good nation leading material, maybe you should just join us :)

I prefer to fight with quality players, rather than against them. You're a dime a dozen

On another note, my odds actually went up after the nuke so apparently it did something right. I'm sure we are all aware the game has its flaws. For instance when you send in only bombers and they have none and it does no damage...

Application : Denied. 

Also 

To: bombuator    From: Unknown Sender    Date: 5/13/2014 2:05:37 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your population and managed to incite new governmentarrow-10x10.png propaganda. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

To: bombuator    From: Unknown Sender    Date: 5/14/2014 1:12:58 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your population and managed to incite new governmentarrow-10x10.png propaganda. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

Good job, Daenery's. Your inner noob is showing one way or another.

Considering you didn't even catch the identity, how would you even know it's the same person. I've heard communications has been off so it could be someone different. Why would I want to join a scrub alliance? Ruins the point of creating my own?

Considering you didn't even catch the identity, how would you even know it's the same person. I've heard communications has been off so it could be someone different. Why would I want to join a scrub alliance? Ruins the point of creating my own?

It doesn't have to be the same person, the fact that Daenery's didn't tell the other person that spied me that my gov was already done. I know 100% that the first one is Dae though, received attacks just minutes before. On the 2nd op, received attacks from Dae just minutes after. 

Just saying, we wouldn't allow you in anyway. Can a scrub call anyone else a scrub? Just look at how bad your nation building is... but what would I know Stevie tells me that I'm horrible. 

There's always at least one good cop on the force.

Application : Denied. 

For posterity's sake, we own the courts as well. That evidence is inadmissible, the defense will be reminded that any continued noobdom will be held in contempt of court.

Haha throwback bomb time. "I donate" I'm sure if I donated I would be on the same page as the other donators. Not to mention, your "elite" alliance has some members with god awful warchest. What's even better bomb, is the fact I was in Hellas rounds and rounds before misfits and know your alliances building guide. I also left after that only round due to your alliance seeking "revenge" within the first 5 days of building.

Edited by yung flow

Haha throwback bomb time. "I donate" I'm sure if I donated I would be on the same page as the other donators. Not to mention, your "elite" alliance has some members with god awful warchest. What's even better bomb, is the fact I was in Hellas ro Iunds and rounds before misfits and know your alliances building guide. I also left after that only round due to your alliance seeking "revenge" within the first 5 days of building.

Someone get the drug dogs this guy is on something.

Haha throwback bomb time. "I donate" I'm sure if I donated I would be on the same page as the other donators. Not to mention, your "elite" alliance has some members with god awful warchest. What's even better bomb, is the fact I was in Hellas rounds and rounds before misfits and know your alliances building guide. I also left after that only round due to your alliance seeking "revenge" within the first 5 days of building.

I actually didn't donate at all this round, I'm just better than you. Do I care you were in Hellas? No. The fact that you blantantly lie about one of my policies is quite humerous though, you could ask Wasso/Eljierro/Alexandros that my plans were almost always kept to myself much less given out to the whole alliance.  

I actually didn't donate at all this round, I'm just better than you. Do I care you were in Hellas? No. The fact that you blantantly lie about one of my policies is quite humerous though, you could ask Wasso/Eljierro/Alexandros that my plans were almost always kept to myself much less given out to the whole alliance.  

Lie? You literally declared war within 5 days out of revenge and clearly said that. Hellas was getting back at somebody. But ok if you say so.

Lie? You literally declared war within 5 days out of revenge and clearly said that. Hellas was getting back at somebody. But ok if you say so.