DUN *DUN* /DUN/

Ladies and gentlemen: the story you are about to hear is true. The names have been changed to protect the innocent.

It was a Saturday night in early May. The time was nearly midnight. We'd had a long shift the day before, but got called in to work graveyard. You could almost feel it in the air, something was off. My name is Cunctator; I carry a badge.

We got a call down at the precinct saying get up to the projects. All sorts of unsavory characters roaming the streets at this hour. Me and my partner rolled up in an unmarked slowly and saw a group of teenagers milling around. My first instinct was to call for back up and haul them all downtown.

The Phoenix Cobras, The Flying Kiwis, Della Luna, Hellas, The Misfits, Bad Company; we're bringing you in. Do not resist and it will all be over soon.

Total Strength Avg Infras Tech Nukes
TE Police 45 609,741 13,550 115,405 12,784 174

Total Strength Avg Infras Tech Nukes
TPC 12 164,619 13,718 29,986 3,631 41
TFK 13 117,549 9,042 24,128 2,917 9
Della Luna 13 104,039 8,003 21,085 2,906 8
Hellas 9 146,629 16,292 22,206 3,214 92
The Misfits 9 117,253 13,028 19,634 2,926 45
Bad Company 9 99,904 11,100 19,873 1,544 39
Enemy 65 749,993 11,538 136,912 17,138 234

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just gonna say it right now. For the love of God, don't accept TEPD peace offers. WE ARE AN HOUR IN THIS WAR 

IF YOU DO, PLEASE SET YOUR COLOR TO ORANGE AND ALLIANCE AFFILIATION TO "TEPD PRISONER"

:facepalm: 

Edited by King James XVIII

I'm just gonna say it right now. For the love of God, don't accept TEPD peace offers. WE ARE AN HOUR IN THIS WAR 

IF YOU DO, PLEASE SET YOUR COLOR TO ORANGE AND ALLIANCE AFFILIATION TO "TEPD PRISONER"

You listen to me: I've handled jaywalkers tougher than you!

And this is why KJ is in leadership. Good luck and all that jazz.

4/18/2014 12:06:07 PM

kaboom
Ruler: Kaboom
The Misfits

Dick Tracy
Ruler: paul711
TE Police
Gather Intelligence

Success, Not Caught
Details
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Dick Tracy. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Desired Religion: None
Desired Government: Monarchy
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 50
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 4/14/2014
Total Money: $13,179,661
Technology: 264.00 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 4/17/2014 12:00:09 AM
Trade Partners: Banana, Lander Clan, fyrdhammer, Major TE Crimes Unit
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 0, Navy XP: 0, Air Force XP: 0, Intelligence XP: 0
Assigned Generals: None
Total Aircraft: 11
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 40
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 4
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 5
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0
Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

I've been breaking the law for a while officer. :). I just like you that much Paula. Oh and you guys forgot OP?

4/18/2014 12:06:07 PM

kaboom
Ruler: Kaboom
The Misfits

Dick Tracy
Ruler: paul711
TE Police
Gather Intelligence

Success, Not Caught
Details
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Dick Tracy. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Desired Religion: None
Desired Government: Monarchy
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 50
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 4/14/2014
Total Money: $13,179,661
Technology: 264.00 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 4/17/2014 12:00:09 AM
Trade Partners: Banana, Lander Clan, fyrdhammer, Major TE Crimes Unit
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 0, Navy XP: 0, Air Force XP: 0, Intelligence XP: 0
Assigned Generals: None
Total Aircraft: 11
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 40
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 4
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 5
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0
Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

I've been breaking the law for a while officer. :). I just like you that much Paula. Oh and you guys forgot OP?

If you like me that much why didn't I recieve a Christmas card? I think your being facetious and treating the police in a flipant manner. patrolling the streets of TE is serious and dangerous work.

If you like me that much why didn't I recieve a Christmas card? I think your being facetious and treating the police in a flipant manner. patrolling the streets of TE is serious and dangerous work.

see also: Brave and Honorable.

To: Canik    From: Kaboom    Date: 5/11/2014 7:36:55 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. The attacking spies were given the following order: Gather Intelligence. In the attack your counter intelligence systems prevailed and managed to thwart the attack. Your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies.

To: Canik    From: Kaboom    Date: 5/11/2014 2:05:27 PM

Subject: Battle Report

You lost 4,137 soldiers and 200 tanks. You killed 6,893 soldiers and 1,173 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $190,710.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Canik    From: Kaboom    Date: 5/11/2014 2:05:40 PM

Subject: Battle Report

You lost 1,701 soldiers and 24 tanks. You killed 3,234 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $111,070.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spTOR0JholI

Brave and Honorable 17k down declare on 10k "elite" status. Ask your buddy how his attacks went. :)

Corrected this statement for you!

you are very welcome.

Thus far, my opponents have launched their 4 CMs and 2 DEFCON ops with great bravery and honour.

I am now waiting to see if they will bravely and honourably advance in another direction.

Thus far, my opponents have launched their 4 CMs and 2 DEFCON ops with great bravery and honour.

I am now waiting to see if they will bravely and honourably advance in another direction.

It would be nice if you updated your profile to conform with forum standards.  I'd like to look at your nation and see who you are fighting.

Edited by TBRaiders

17k down declare on 10k "elite" status. Ask your buddy how his attacks went. :)

Still kinda funny you wasted two spy ops trying to gather intel, failed on both them - then you lose both GAs even after your buddy, which - btw, our infra wasn't that far apart. 2,789.99 to 2,449.40. My 45 navy and 6 nukes inflat my NS.

Still kinda funny you wasted two spy ops trying to gather intel, failed on both them - then you lose both GAs even after your buddy, which - btw, our infra wasn't that far apart. 2,789.99 to 2,449.40. My 45 navy and 6 nukes inflat my NS.

considering after your blitz it was already down to say 2000-2100 infra to your 2789? Not to mention the tech advantage at that. Why is it always so hard for your buddies and you to admit your garbage and only pick wars that benefit you? Don't worry broski, I'll keep my pride and keep going. Oh and iamthey, you are about the biggest piece of garbage of the group but please I ask, DECLARE ON ME! I wanted you after update but sadly had to hit anarchy from a nuke. So please declare on me. It's another down declare so you should insist anyways.

considering after your blitz it was already down to say 2000-2100 infra to your 2789? Not to mention the tech advantage at that. Why is it always so hard for your buddies and you to admit your garbage and only pick wars that benefit you? Don't worry broski, I'll keep my pride and keep going. Oh and iamthey, you are about the biggest piece of garbage of the group but please I ask, DECLARE ON ME! I wanted you after update but sadly had to hit anarchy from a nuke. So please declare on me. It's another down declare so you should insist anyways.

300 more infra 100 more tech oh noez! Let's whine about how unfair it is! I'm Robocop, it's not supposed to be fair. What do you think this is, a game? Now lay face-down on the ground and put your hands behind your back, you hoodlum.

I think you meant "Brave and Honorable, Secret Treaty upholding piece of garbage"