Atlas - ODN MDoAP

Congrats and good luck to all my friends in Atlas! o/

Id like to thank Alexio for taking such good care of my former allies.

They are all mine to look after now, and they are a credit to Atlas :D

i am extremely pleased to see this treaty. The guys at Atlas have worked very hard over the last several months to meet the obligations that a treaty such as this requires. Alexio has done great work in keeping everyone together and his crew have taken some steps to assure constant activity and growth. I am confident this was a wise choice and a nice stepping stone for Atlas, who has a great  future ahead of them. Congratulations on this much deserved award for your activity and kudos to ODN for seeing that Atlas is worth the time!!

o/ODN

o/Atlas <3

They are all mine to look after now, and they are a credit to Atlas :D

Id hope they are. They still are good friends to me.
And hey, if you can ever get Mordor (Wildabeast) to be more active in SE, he is a very valuable and hard working person to have around.
(He's preoccupied with TE, since he started CN there.) :P

But allies or not, he's always my right hand man (Or vice versa depending on who tells you) so take good care of him Alexio. Atlas has truly become a memorable alliance in CN. ;)

Id hope they are. They still are good friends to me.
And hey, if you can ever get Mordor (Wildabeast) to be more active in SE, he is a very valuable and hard working person to have around.
(He's preoccupied with TE, since he started CN there.) :P

But allies or not, he's always my right hand man (Or vice versa depending on who tells you) so take good care of him Alexio. Atlas has truly become a memorable alliance in CN. ;)

I will have to try and get him SE active I know how hard he works from my time in his TE AA :P