Selling 30t/650000k

Salverath

Uh...

Standard tech deal is 6 million for 200 tech; using numbers like you have above is a huge waste of aid slots.

Also, I'd suggest joining an alliance; they will help you learn the ropes.
Naturally, I'd recommend Pacifica, whose forums you can find here - npowned.net
However, if you want a neutral alliance I'd suggest the GPA, whose forums you can find here - http://cn-gpa.com/

Edit:
Also, have you changed your resources yet?
If not, there's a hole in my trade circle (basically, a trade circle is a group of nations trading together for maximum benefit; far better than going with random trades which it appears you have done so far) I'd love to have filled, if you would be willing to fill it

Edited by Caladin

Ignore the top tier.
Standard and FAIR.tech rates for new nations are. 6/100 tech.
But it depends on who you're selling to.
Smaller, newer tech buyers should probably get 6/200 tech, but if.you're new, and a new seller, believe me, there is no shortage of.buyers willing to buy at 6/100 tech.

People like to argue over what the standard rate is. It all really depends on what the buyer is willing to pay.

Ugh, this argument again; and ignore me because I actually know how to build a nation at a pace faster than two wonders in almost a year? Makes a lot of sense.

Accepted rate amongst most alliances of any note is 6/200; it can vary - I've got a few 18/500's going and a very nice 9/300, but the general accepted rate is 6/200, as it promotes long term sustainable tech selling.

(The only person you will find arguing that 6/100 is an acceptable tech dealing rate is Fox Fire; while people do deal at that rate, it is generally considered to be ripping of the tech buyer and frowned upon)

Ugh, this argument again; and ignore me because I actually know how to build a nation at a pace faster than two wonders in almost a year?

Hey I bought my wonders at that pace. Mind you that was 2008 and I was selling at 3/100...

2008 was definately a different game :)

I miss it. But anyway, that was my point. Nowadays what took folks a year to accomplish takes these new kids 3 months. I knew a guy that was nuclear in 2 and the MP was his second wonder. There's really no excuse for 2 wonders a year anymore.