Name of the previous eras

Ogaden

eQ to Disorder War time period was really only defined by one thing in my mind: Polaris and TOP signing a treaty. TOPolaris Era, or something more creative would be pretty accurate.

Either that or a name playing off of the attempted coalition building against NpO that turned into disaster.

I'm not sure if I'd give the post-Disorder era a quippy name yet. If I did, it'd be something witty about IRON.

seriouspost attitude era for the dh/pb era leaves no dispute as to who was running things or whether to divide it up into two separate eras

Since Ardus basically was the architect of that era and it collapsed when he left MK leadership, maybe he should be given naming rights.

Someone find Ardus and ask him what it should be called.

Edited by Ogaden

Actually there's a good point there, did the current era begin with the Disorder war, or when the TOP/Polar mdoap occurred?

Honestly, I feel like this current era started at the beginning or during the Disorder war, because that was when DT started to rise in score, and then after the war we started to see a series of treaties connecting alliances like DBDC, DT, and Umb.

Actually there's a good point there, did the current era begin with the Disorder war, or when the TOP/Polar mdoap occurred?

I personally think the Polar/TOP union changed the political atmosphere. After eQ before they signed, while eQ coalition was torn between wanting Polar blood or wanting to hit MK again, the Polar-TOP treaty basically changed the political game entirely.

I personally think the Polar/TOP union changed the political atmosphere. After eQ before they signed, while eQ coalition was torn between wanting Polar blood or wanting to hit MK again, the Polar-TOP treaty basically changed the political game entirely.

I totally agree.

Edited by Rotavele

This is true, the Multipolar era? I'll just put Post-Karma Era, how about this?

1: Jan 2006 to April 2007: Genesis Era (from the beginning until GW3)
2: April 2007 to April 2009: The Orders Era (From GW3 until the Karma War)

3: April 2009 to October 2010: Post-Karma Era (from the Karma war until PB was founded)
4: October 2010 to January 2013: The Kingdom Era (from PB and DH's foundation until the Equilibrium War)
5: January 2013 - February 2014: The Post-Kingdom Era (from the Equilibrium War until the end of the Disorder War)
6: February 2014 - Now: ??? (the current era, brought about by the Disorder War) 

Too early to give the current era a name, but 'Wind Down Toward Entropy' seems to be the case mostly.  I kind of hope I'm wrong.   <_<

Edited by ChairmanHal

You guys do realize the Eras have already been named for some time, from a Francoist point of view:

Npogoldenicon.png

Golden Era (January 27 - July 9, 2006)

Npocoldwaricon.png

Cold War Era (July 10, 2006 - February 4, 2007)

Npoworldunityicon.png

Era of World Unity (February 5 - August 10, 2007)

Npodisordericon.png

Era of Disorder (August 11 - December 7, 2007)

Npobreakdownicon.png

Era of Peace and Breakdown (December 8, 2007 - June 22, 2008)

Nporealignmenticon.png

Era of Re-Alignment (June 23, 2008 - April 21, 2009)

Npoarmageddonicon.png

Era of Armageddon (April 22, 2009 - May 20, 2010)

Npolosticon.png

The Lost Era (May 20 - November 25, 2010)

Npoisolationicon.png

Era of Isolation (November 25, 2010 - June 2, 2011)

Nporedemptionicon.png

Era of Redemption (June 2, 2011 - February 4, 2012)

Era_of_Boldness.png

Era of Boldness (February 4, 2012 - March 27, 2013)

Era_of_Upheaval.png

Era of Upheaval (March 27, 2013 - February 11, 2014)

Globe_logo.png

Era of Stability (February 11 - Present)

Edited by Tywin Lannister

Those are like for NPO, and yes I know you mentioned the Francoist ideology. As in Armageddon and such was for Karma. However, NPO has always played a big part in the game so I guess those eras could apply to everyone.