A New Skaro

What was happening February 16th? I don't recall myself.

It was during a war against Hellens. Please notice that it wasn't spying, that message board is accessable without even logging into an account.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No fear huh? xnnDDXJ.jpg
And okay, you are STILL walking on your high horse saying we did a huge updeclare OMG! The numbers were largely different, but that didn't include majority of Cit's NS, Nukes (probably all of these) and activity out of the range of you guys. 

So you are more horrible than he can ever be? One medicore member in Skaro won't make the whole AA succeed.

I've done it before....

Also, if I feel overwhelmed, I always have old friends. (Though, so far, I don't see a need to go that extreme yet).

One more thing, I don't see how calmly asking for assistance shows any fear at all.

No because we have to interact with the alliances made by incompetent leaders. Therefore TE as a community has a stake in the outcome of this civil war.

Skaro is an age old alliance that has existed for years. It takes much, much more than incompetent leader to accomplish that.
Y'all just have a knack for ruining Steve. You have this delusional mindset that everyone has to play the exact same way. As if it isn't cookie cutter enough.....

But hey, Im sure this mindset is very attractive to new players and is extremely healthy to the overall community.....
*Shrugs*

Don't question the TE Piggies, guys. Thur wurds b laa!

Now on a serious note, why not go pick on somebody your own size for a change?

Skaro is an age old alliance that has existed for years. It takes much, much more than incompetent leader to accomplish that.
Y'all just have a knack for ruining Steve. You have this delusional mindset that everyone has to play the exact same way. As if it isn't cookie cutter enough.....

But hey, Im sure this mindset is very attractive to new players and is extremely healthy to the overall community.....
*Shrugs*

You can play anyway that you wish but in this game it always comes down to war and Skaro is not good at it AAs like TPC, OP, and Warriors(to name but a few) are and have been for a very long time. New AAs come and go but the more successful ones can fight and War Doves comes to mind of the latter group and they play their own way. Basically what I am saying is HD's and your way isnt working.

It works just fine.
Some people have lives and don't have time to make this place an actual cult, unfortunately.

Some alliances are better than others. OP (TE Piggies) are arguably the biggest no lifers, thus best in TE. (Too bad you can't pull it off in BoB).

See my big issue with couping Skaro is that the only purpose is to ruin the game for a specific.person who (greatest or otherwise) has long been a very known, active, contributing, and respected member of Steve. (You don't have to respect him, many others do).
Declaring war on Skaro is perfectly fair. Its what Steve is about.
Trying to rob him of something that has long been rightfully his, something he put.time into, not any of you, is just terrible sportsmanship. So terrible that you elite TE players have gone to a whole new level of low.

TE without Skaro (The Real Skaro) is like a movie with a primary character missing.

You're literally advocating the removal of an age old player because he doesn't no life all over Steve.

Keep it classy. I mean, its just real classy...

It works just fine.
Some people have lives and don't have time to make this place an actual cult, unfortunately.

Some alliances are better than others. OP (TE Piggies) are arguably the biggest no lifers, thus best in TE. (Too bad you can't pull it off in BoB).

See my big issue with couping Skaro is that the only purpose is to ruin the game for a specific.person who (greatest or otherwise) has long been a very known, active, contributing, and respected member of Steve. (You don't have to respect him, many others do).
Trying to rob him of something that has long been rightfully his, something he put.time into, not any of you, is just terrible sportsmanship. So terrible that you elite TE players have gone to a whole new level of low.

TE without Skaro (The Real Skaro) is like a movie with a primary character missing.

You're literally advocating the removal of an age old player because he doesn't no life all over Steve.

Actually many of the Bob AA's represented in TE_Police are the best in the game. jk Sengoku sucks and TBR is in a micro. 

We are classy, and honorable, as well as brave. Please refrain from speaking to my boyfriend Paul like that. How rude. Rudeness to police officers is against the law.

Actually many of the Bob AA's represented in TE_Police are the best in the game. jk Sengoku sucks and TBR is in a micro. 

We are classy, and honorable, as well as brave. Please refrain from speaking to my boyfriend Paul like that. How rude. Rudeness to police officers is against the law.

Lol. I literally.just said this in a different forum:
FTP

And you mean TOP. Since TE Police IS OP/TOP.
Hail your almighty patheticness! o/

We can pretend to be stupid all round long. But we all know the truth. Edited by Fox Fire

I've done it before....

Also, if I feel overwhelmed, I always have old friends. (Though, so far, I don't see a need to go that extreme yet).

One more thing, I don't see how calmly asking for assistance shows any fear at all.

Old friends that are in no positions of power in any AA that is relevant. The only connection you had was WDs, and you screwed that up by alerting the AA you guys were hitting during a war. Don't try to act like something you're not.

*Shrugs*

Skaro wasn't even relevant on the AA listing page for rounds, and hardly is now. Not many AAs could handle a blitz like we put on them this round, but in earlier rounds when hit they hardly did anything when they could have easily fought back and won with their superior numbers. Everyone playing the same way isn't fun, I and others do not like Skaro taking up so many of the newer players with mass recruitment, and then after a terrible experiment in the round they won't come back ever. If they played in a more experenced AA, they have a higher chance to comeback and make the TE community larger. 

It works just fine.

TE Police are the biggest no lifers, and thus the best in TE. Paul isn't even in OP right now, get it right. Skaro isn't even an age old player, when they can prove their worth to the society I'll accept them 100%. But besides doing horrible wars, and getting rolled, what have they done? 

Lol. I literally.just said this in a different forum:
FTP

And you mean TOP. Since TE Police IS OP/TOP.
Hail your almighty patheticness! o/

We can pretend to be stupid all round long. But we all know the truth.

TE Police is majority AZTEC, TOP has 2 members iirc, and OP has 1. We know the truth that you aren't acting. 

TE Police is majority AZTEC, TOP has 2 members iirc, and OP has 1. We know the truth that you aren't acting. 

The Warrior and Third King are both IRON.

Old friends that are in no positions of power in any AA that is relevant. The only connection you had was WDs, and you screwed that up by alerting the AA you guys were hitting during a war. Don't try to act like something you're not.

Funny you mention WD. Personally, I've never had any opinion of them. But once I joined them and soon realized the first enemy was Skaro, I did in fact leave them. I sincerely attempted a rational discussion with them offering completely reasonable terms in which I would stay with them. They refused. That isn't betrayal. Thats a single nation realizing the alliance they joined simply.doesn't pursue their interests. Nothing more.
And my friends don't need a title. They have experience. Why would they need any title?

2. Blah Blah Blah.

3. TE Police is OP ibm a new form, Blah.

How retarded do you assume I am? They can be from.wherever. Its clearly the same old TE Police, as you're affectionately known.

The Warrior and Third King are both IRON.

Sweet. IRON council members. Sounds like a blast. :D

I and others do not like Skaro taking up so many of the newer players with mass recruitment

Even funnier.... The guy who's responsible for all that mass recruiting isn't only one nation.... He was also the very first applicant of NAO who joined us from TFK. Though he left us, he was a good guy, a devoted member, and a hard worker.
Still to this day, he is among the most revered and respected former members of NAO. We named our war section of the forums after him.
Don't blame Skaro, guys. Because Im almost sure its 90% due to the guy who suggested our original government. He tends to so that, whether you ask him or not.
/me huggles him.

I smell jelly.

Ginger,

That sir, is called self serving egotism. I play this game with integrity. Anyone who knows me can tell you that. Just ask Samwise. She probably hates me and I honestly couldn't care less. I joined her alliance only to find out the were declaring war on Skaro. I LITERALLY joined the alliance oblivious to this, even though the alliance I left them for were their closest allies. So I discussed it with them. That led nowhere. They knew of out relations with Skaro, as did all of you.
So I left the alliance and quit TE entirely.

I really don't know why you had to bring me into this. I'm pretty sure no one enjoys my wall of texts that I bring to the table when I'm mentioned.

But let's get started. You speak of honor, integrity, honesty, respect, and loyalty as qualties of Skaro. This Skaro isn't the Skaro of old that I once knew. Yes, War Doves were friends with Skaro even before NAO was. Why do you think that changed? I'll tell you why. In round 27, War Doves was small in number, re-forming halfway through the round. We had just enough for one trade circle, with half of our members being completely new to TE, and war for that matter. I approached HDSup and told him that I had some new members that I needed to train, and asked if he was interested in a possible War Games. No nukes (not that any of us had nukes), no econ spy ops, and no blockades. Just 4 of my members against 4 of his willing members to help teach my new guys how to coordinate attacks during war. Skaro agreed, and we gave each other about a week to make preparations. Things went great after war decs went off, and then we decided that the war was getting too one sided, so everyone peaced out. We were friends after all, and the purpose was war training while also having some fun with our friends in Skaro.

Then, NLoN raided us. We only had 6 members, so it was important that we didn't appear to be a raid target for all of TE. So I countered the NLoN member who attacked mine. Then I was countered by a member of NLoN government. I messaged their government and informed them that I was only defending my member, and asked if my member had done something to merit an attack. My message was read, but I received no response from NLoN gov, so I made a Recognition of Hostilities thread. This put Skaro in a bit of a pickle. Both War Doves and NLoN were friends to Skaro, but rather than approach us to see what was going on, they assumed WD were in the wrong. Alliances that knew we were vastly outnumbered and attacked for no reason approached me willing to come to our aid. One of those was NAO, who was also a friend to Skaro. Again, Skaro assuming that we were in the wrong did everything they could to keep NAO from coming to our aid, willing to let us burn alone. Since the last thing I wanted to do was cause problems between NAO and Skaro, I told NAO to stand down as Rat Basterds was more than willing to help us, and let them know that I appreciated their willingness in our time of need. What loyalty did Skaro show towards a friend in need then?

Also in Round 27, NAO required help from Skaro. Skaro again turned their back on a friend in need. I'm not a fan of treaties in TE, but I believe that if you're going to have them, you damn well better honor them. NAO was completely rolled. Where was Skaro's honor then?

Then, in Round 28 War Doves received several raids from Skaro's members while we were at war. HDSup agreed to ask his members to stop attacking us, but those attacks did not stop because HDSup could not control his own members. Later that same round, Skaro declared war on TPC and OP for no reason other than after weeks of war with Warriors and Misfits, they were beating them back. I can see Skaro assisting if OP and TPC declared Misfits and Warriors, but it was in fact the other way around. Where was Skaro's integrity then?

By Round 29, War Doves had enough. Skaro was not the same alliance they once were, caring only to inflate their numbers to gain the #1 position in the game and signing treaties with whoever willing to try to keep it. If Skaro wanted to chose quantity over quality, that's certainly their prerogative, but we were not going to stand for our members continually being raided. So we declared war on them. Which circles back to this:

I play this game with integrity. Anyone who knows me can tell you that. Just ask Samwise. She probably hates me and I honestly couldn't care less. I joined her alliance only to find out the were declaring war on Skaro. I LITERALLY joined the alliance oblivious to this, even though the alliance I left them for were their closest allies. So I discussed it with them. That led nowhere. They knew of out relations with Skaro, as did all of you.
So I left the alliance and quit TE entirely.

I tried to explain literally everything that I've posted above to you when you were upset that we were declaring Skaro. You were irrational. I tried to discuss things with you privately in query, as our internal channel was full and people were asking last minute questions on what to do when we declared war. You wouldn't have it. You completely ignored my queries, and purposely took your ranting to our internal channel trying to gain as much attention as possible. So I again tried to explain to you why we were declaring war on Skaro in front of all our members. You refused to listen to what I had to say, purposely trying to sabotage the DoW by confusing everybody trying to shout last minute changes to target lists. I tried to explain to you that if you didn't declare war on your assigned targets, mordor would be left to fight a war against 3 nations on his own. You didn't hit your assigned targets, slotfilled HDSup, then left the AA shortly after the DoW leaving mordor to fend for himself.

I understand not wanting to declare war on Skaro. You could have left the AA and there would not have been any hard feelings, but the fact that you put every nation on the WD AA in danger by trying to sabotage the DoW is something entirely different. It was selfish of you, but at least you had the decency to leave on your own after that.

But as for Skaro's decency, they planned their revenge by throwing everything they had at us, including the kitchen sink. i.e. their allies. First Skaro sent NLoN, then Della Luna. Despite our nations having almost completely depleted our warchests and were outnumbered we rolled every nation that declared war on us. Where was Skaro then? Declaring war on other alliances that were already at war.

People are not supporting a coup in Skaro because HD likes to post the maximum emoticon allotment per post, it's because of his actions these past few rounds. So continue to stand on your soapbox and preach to us about how Skaro is so much better than all our alliances and how you will singlehandedly win the war for the true Skaro. All you will continue to do is draw more attention to the fact that HD's Skaro is unable to defend themselves due to poor leadership and that you, like HD, are all talk. Your bark is bigger than your bite and it seems that is Skaro's true defining quality.

Funny you mention WD. Personally, I've never had any opinion of them. But once I joined them and soon realized the first enemy was Skaro, I did in fact leave them. I sincerely attempted a rational discussion with them offering completely reasonable terms in which I would stay with them. They refused. That isn't betrayal. Thats a single nation realizing the alliance they joined simply.doesn't pursue their interests. Nothing more.

It seems your memory serves you different than mine. I'm sure we still have the logs, and we'd be more than willing to post them.

Samwise, more tried than you think....
I didn't even read it....
Mostly because I think you take the whole thing far too seriously.
You knew of NAOs relationship with Skaro. I wasn't ready to.let go of that. Mordor had different ambitions, and maybe it was a combo of those two things that led me to purposely fuck up your blitz. You may feel betrayed, but honestly, I felt equally betrayed.
I wasnt happy. I intended to stay in TE, but I was forced to quit. Because I felt like I was starting all over anyway. If I wanted to start from point A, Id make a new username.
I also felt like you blatantly ignored my feelings. I offered a very reasonable request which I clearly expressed was important to.me. You didn't care. Being former govt of a fairly successfull alliance, I might just have fair requirements. Or otherwise, again, Id just become somebody else. If Im going.to turn 180 on my previous position, why would I stay Fox Fire?
So I ended my TE days with a statement. That I won't be swayed to blatantly backstab friends because someone told me to.
I have a fiery reputation to keep, Samwise. Hate me for it. I actually followed your orders and hit Skaro. I just.did so in the only way I was willing.

If you want an actual discussion about this, take it to PM and Ill likely read it. But consider things from my POV.
While Mordor was handling WD diplomacy, I handled Skaro diplomacy.

You knew of NAOs relationship with Skaro. I wasn't ready to.let go of that. Mordor had different ambitions, and maybe it was a combo of those two things that led me to purposely $%&@ up your blitz. You may feel betrayed, but honestly, I felt equally betrayed.
I wasnt happy. I intended to stay in TE, but I was forced to quit. Because I felt like I was starting all over anyway. If I wanted to start from point A, Id make a new username.
I also felt like you blatantly ignored my feelings. I offered a very reasonable request which I clearly expressed was important to.me. You didn't care. Being former govt of a fairly successfull alliance, I might just have fair requirements. Or otherwise, again, Id just become somebody else. If Im going.to turn 180 on my previous position, why would I stay Fox Fire?
So I ended my TE days with a statement. That I won't be swayed to blatantly backstab friends because someone told me to.
I have a fiery reputation to keep, Samwise. Hate me for it. I actually followed your orders and hit Skaro. I just.did so in the only way I was willing.

If you want an actual discussion about this, take it to PM and Ill likely read it. But consider things from my POV.

Did you just seriously, actually use your "feelings" as an excuse?  Like, for real.  Do you expect that to count for anything other than admitting you're butthurt and you ragequit - disbanding NAO in the process?  If you cared at all about NAO why did you throw it away - "feelings"?  Let me cue you in to something you don't understand - in TE it's put up or shut up, NOBODY CARES about your feelings.  There's throwing up a coup and then there's outright treason so I don't take a word you say seriously; the last time you set out to improve an alliance it actually ceased to exist.  Having you show up to "help" SKARO put enough writing on the wall that, in hopes that the old SKARO can actually come back and be successful, I've broken a personal policy and offered to assist HDSupreme in creating a functional government and guides.  The paradigm they have now of being all talk with no backing it up is even better than the paradigm you've set and I hope for SKARO's sake that HDSupreme ignores every word you say, they've got it bad enough already.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

You knew of NAOs relationship with Skaro. I wasn't ready to.let go of that. Mordor had different ambitions, and maybe it was a combo of those two things that led me to purposely $%&@ up your blitz. You may feel betrayed, but honestly, I felt equally betrayed.

Feelings in TE? I just hit my old AA I was leader of for many rounds and didn't fuck up our blitz. 

Why I am speaking on this when I haven't kept up with the thread idk, but here are my thoughts. 

1. No other alliance should be getting involved unless they were called in. This is a civil war, anything goes.

2. Skaro has been the largest and weakest paper tiger in TE since its inception. It is a wonder how it remained in this state for so long.

3. Why does anyone play this game if they have no interest in doing it well. It is a waste of time. It is possible to be damn good playing this game and still have a fulfilling life. Like everything though, it requires effort. 

Why I am speaking on this when I haven't kept up with the thread idk, but here are my thoughts. 

1. No other alliance should be getting involved unless they were called in. This is a civil war, anything goes.

2. Skaro has been the largest and weakest paper tiger in TE since its inception. It is a wonder how it remained in this state for so long.

3. Why does anyone play this game if they have no interest in doing it well. It is a waste of time. It is possible to be damn good playing this game and still have a fulfilling life. Like everything though, it requires effort. 

B-)  

Yes King James xviii... SKAROs EMPIRE is a WONDER for Real...!  Our lasting presence here

& ongoing transformation tells it clearly ...!  Don't miss the coming "episodes"  of the SKAROs DALEK EMPIRE...! ;)

No,KingJames... this has  NEVER been a   "civil war" ...  this was and still is a terrible Miscalculation

of those very anxious guys thirsty for POWER and recognition...!  Plus the disgraceful  back up as they were

so vocal about it ,from a couple of AAs not too friendly to SKAROs EMPIRE...:   

Custom18.jpg
coolgreen44

(5/3/2014 1:14:53 AM)
Great news all, TPC, War Doves, and TE Police have all declared they support this reshuffling. I'm sure you are all happy to here the news.

________

So,guys, I am so Happy to announce-you included King Jim- that the SKARO AA UNDER HDSUPREME IMPERIAL MANDATE WILL

BE A GRANDIOSE REALITY FOR YEARS TO COME , HERE AT TE' Battle Fields...!     Sorry by the Headache, "Elites"...! Lol! 

:lol1:  :excl:  :popcorn:  :awesome:

Edited by HDSupreme

B-)  

Yes King James xviii... SKAROs EMPIRE is a WONDER for Real...!  Our lasting presence here

& ongoing transformation tells it clearly ...!  Don't miss the coming "episodes"  of the SKAROs DALEK EMPIRE...! ;)

No,KingJames... this has  NEVER been a   "civil war" ...  this was and still is a terrible Miscalculation

of those very anxious guys thirsty for POWER and recognition...!  Plus the disgraceful  back up as they were

so vocal about it ,from a couple of AAs not too friendly to SKAROs EMPIRE...:   

Custom18.jpg
coolgreen44

(5/3/2014 1:14:53 AM)
Great news all, TPC, War Doves, and TE Police have all declared they support this reshuffling. I'm sure you are all happy to here the news.

________

So,guys, I am so Happy to announce-you included King Jim- that the SKARO AA UNDER HDSUPREME IMPERIAL MANDATE WILL

BE A GRANDIOSE REALITY FOR YEARS TO COME , HERE AT TE' Battle Fields...!     Sorry by the Headache, "Elites"...! Lol! 

:lol1:  :excl:  :popcorn:  :awesome:

I never said I supported it. Kill them all  :P