A New Skaro

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not disagreeing with their attacks against Skaro and HDSupreme, all I am saying is that they should have given those nations in Skaro who are not fully aware of the situation an option before attacking and the quick escalation of using nukes against those nations.  

I have made the choice to leave Skaro and based on the Cult Skaro's actions, I am not going to recognize either alliance as the true Skaro until one alliance shows me otherwise.

The most successful tool for getting Skaro's members attention are declarations of war. We've seen Skaro be declared on more than once, and those who are not hit can't be bothered with any of it because it's not happening to them. While I agree with you that perhaps Skaro's members should be given a chance to decide their allegiance and if they truly want an alliance that better serves their needs before they're declared on, there is no better way at grabbing their attention than declaring war on them. And what better way to show them that Skaro needs new leadership than by proving to them that HDSup cannot protect them against an alliance of 9. Just something to consider.

Edited by Samwise

If they don't stop attacking me I might just call in a few favours !!!!!!!!!!!! I join an alliance and stick with it for the round, good or bad and was left on my own against the TE Police, just sad Auctor never jumped my bones too :ph34r: The alliance has poor structure and leadership but it's all new nations and very inexperienced. If you want to move go and we will rebuild and take you on the level playing field. There will be retribution :)

Bunnet

Today, the rebel forces of Cult of Skaro have reached a critical milestone and a history victory. No Dalek Empire nation of substantial size has been left untouched by the conflict, but the scale of the destruction may be lost upon observers, so I will call attention to our successes here.  

As of this moment, there are no Dalek Empire nations remaining with one thousand or more infrastructure. 

Furthermore, as the Dalek Empire nations have never been obligated to keep warchests, there are no Dalek Empire nations remaining that would not be stronger if they rerolled today. 

To reiterate: every single loyalist nation has been damaged to the point where they should reroll as soon as possible to maximize their nation strength. 

At the same time, we continue to gather recruits from the Empire's defectors and to provide them with adequate trades and education resources. Within a day, those who defect to us can be stronger than any nation left in Skaro. Within a week, they will be stronger than the average three. HD's Dalek Empire has lost roughly 120,000 nation strength (more than half its starting total) while the Cult of Skaro continues to only gain in power. 

The victory on the battlefield has been won, and won decisively. All that remains to be seen is how many players will acknowledge this and join the True Skaro of Coolgreen44, or abandon HDSupreme's failed Empire and seek greener pastures outside of any Skaro. 

Edited by Ser Baras

Today, the rebel forces of Cult of Skaro have reached a critical milestone and a history victory. No Dalek Empire nation of substantial size has been left untouched by the conflict, but the scale of the destruction may be lost upon observers, so I will call attention to our successes here.  

As of this moment, there are no Dalek Empire nations remaining with one thousand or more infrastructure. 

Furthermore, as the Dalek Empire nations have never been obligated to keep warchests, there are no Dalek Empire nations remaining that would not be stronger if they rerolled today. 

To reiterate: every single loyalist nation has been damaged to the point where they should reroll as soon as possible to maximize their nation strength. 

At the same time, we continue to gather recruits from the Empire's defectors and to provide them with adequate trades and education resources. Within a day, those who defect to us can be stronger than any nation left in Skaro. Within a week, they will be stronger than the average three. HD's Dalek Empire has lost roughly 120,000 nation strength (more than half its starting total) while the Cult of Skaro continues to only gain in power. 

The victory on the battlefield has been won, and won decisively. All that remains to be seen is how many players will acknowledge this and join the True Skaro of Coolgreen44, or abandon HDSupreme's failed Empire and seek greener pastures outside of any Skaro. 

Nations of the Dalek Empire would be wise to defect and join the Cult of Skaro. There you would get much better training, and soon you would be a force to be reckoned with!

Nations of the Dalek Empire would be wise to defect and join the Cult of Skaro. There you would get much better training, and soon you would be a force to be reckoned with!

All the more reason for us not to support those rebel scum!

As new leader of Skaro I hereby surrender to the rebel forces of Cult of Skaro. All Skaro nations are henceforth ordered to change their AA to Cult of Skaro and to pledge loyalty to coolgreen44 and his government.

It was a rough ride especially during the time that HdSupreme would leave all of you dangling during wars, wars that he picked with vastly superior enemies due to hid own pride, but those times are over. Cult of Skaro is committed to its members not only increasing in numbers but in thriving and teaching the ways of TE. Good luck and may we put this nasty civil war business behind us and may HDSupreme never post with emoticons ever again.

Agreed. It is hard leading, especially during times like this. This should be a bloody bloody civil war. 

Can't tell if you are being totally sarcastic... I bet over half of HD's Skaros don't even know about the civil war.

About how long did it take HD to help with Planet Tokyo and all those other honorable alliances?

Skaro hit with a nuclear nation on day 2.  It was one of 2 counters, the second was a guy that bought 60 planes and then got bill locked.

Skaro hit with a nuclear nation on day 2.  It was one of 2 counters, the second was a guy that bought 60 planes and then got bill locked.

Geez. You sure that wasn't a happy accident? Sounds more likely. 

Geez. You sure that wasn't a happy accident? Sounds more likely. 

Yes, messages at the time confirmed it.  However it was only 1 until a roguing towards the end of the round iirc.

Can't tell if you are being totally sarcastic... I bet over half of HD's Skaros don't even know about the civil war.

I will never understand why so many people play this game just to be terrible. Even we were noobs...but we at least aspired to be something greater and aligned ourselves with the right (mostly) people. 

I will never understand why so many people play this game just to be terrible. Even we were noobs...but we at least aspired to be something greater and aligned ourselves with the right (mostly) people.

I am called Auctor the terrible. I'm pretty sure it's because I am feared and I am loved.

I couldn't even bad even if i tried lol some people are noobs for life. Either you get the game or don't.