A New Skaro

Plus the disgraceful back up as they were so vocal about it ,from a couple of AAs not too friendly to SKAROs EMPIRE...:

A member of Skaro's Dalek Empire did apply to us. We could have denied him entrance, and messaged you letting you know that we caught a deserter for you. Instead, we gave him a second chance. He's been in War Doves less than 2 weeks and he's already receiving trade assistance, his nation has been audited and mailed instructions on what he can do to improve - and big surprise here, he was raided and he received swift military assistance. You can say that's disgraceful, though I doubt many would agree with you. 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A member of Skaro's Dalek Empire did apply to us. We could have denied him entrance, and messaged you letting you know that we caught a deserter for you. Instead, we gave him a second chance. He's been in War Doves less than 2 weeks and he's already receiving trade assistance, his nation has been audited and mailed instructions on what he can do to improve - and big surprise here, he was raided and he received swift military assistance. You can say that's disgraceful, though I doubt many would agree with you.

That is the difference between competence and the complete lack there of.

B-)

^_^  Well thank you my wise gal,for being so nice and careful with those ex DALEKS ...I hope they can be of good use to your AA.  And, let me tell you Sammy., that what you say you do with the new guys , it is what i have being doing with here...    to those who care to read and follow Orders...!

That is the difference between competence and the complete lack there of.

B-)   Yeah Paul, yeah...  Are all of us as competent as you are? Of course not...  but let me shoot to be as competent as Sammy... I think I got a 1-800- get samm, card ... !  :frantic: 

B-)

^_^  Well thank you my wise gal,for being so nice and careful with those ex DALEKS ...I hope they can be of good use to your AA.  And, let me tell you Sammy., that what you say you do with the new guys , it is what i have being doing with here...    to those who care to read and follow Orders...!

B-)   Yeah Paul, yeah...  Are all of us as competent as you are? Of course not...  but let me shoot to be as competent as Sammy... I think I got a 1-800- get samm, card ... !  :frantic:

There's a difference between having an AA with a mixture of skill levels in its membership, than having an AA with next to no skill in it's membership.  Everyone starts out a noob when they first play this game, and if they don't learn how to play the game properly early they have a tendency to ragequit.

Also

I think I got a 1-800- get samm, card ... !

This oughta be good

My point HD, was that when your members are trying to find safety, usually a friend will say, "Send them here and I'll take care of them." If I was truly as terrible as would merit the treatment of my alliance last round, I would have turned them away and/or perhaps raided them. Just something to consider.

Edited by Samwise

I think what you guys fail to see is just how hard it would be to have 20-40 new people joining your alliance every round.

Hell HD has more new members every round than most of us have veteran members.

Yet still he keeps on digging, round after round.

The man has more fortitude than just about every other alliance leader in the game.

Even though most of you do nothing but down him for it he still just keeps on playing and trying to help those in his alliance round after round to the best of his ability.

And you guys wonder why the player base keeps getting smaller and smaller.

If most new players read the posts in here before playing I would doubt if any of them would even want to play.

And why is it that HD and his alliance is incompetent when you are not at war with them but their nation strength counts point for point when you are?

I am having a hard time understanding that point system.

All of us are guilty of doing it from time to time but we do need to remember that there is a person on the other end of these posts and even though HD always tries to be cheerful here in the OWF I can tell from some of the conversations that he and I have had that the things you guys say about him does sting quite a bit at times and makes it really hard for him to remain cheerful.

I have talked to just about all of you in my time here in TE and tbh most of you just don't strike me as the type of people who would intentionally hurt another person over and over again as you have done in here to HD.

You really didn't.

So, are the current entries in the war list an official policy statement by Skaro?

B-)

Not at All...  just another over inspired Dalek.  I ordered him to Peace out.immediately...!   You have enough with "TEPiD"  dogs sniffing your AA' backside,Einer...!  :frantic:

And, YES!  SKAROs DALEK EMPIRE has been successful at giving a lesson  to those low Lifers... plus they changed AA Names, as "recommended" for their own good! :popcorn: :war:

Edited by HDSupreme