A New Skaro

That says quite a lot about your loyalty. What a coward.

A coup is about the least cowardly thing you can do. To coup is to risk everything. If you lose you're done.

And loyalty to HD was a waste of my time. Why should I care about supporting a leader who clearly doesn't care about his alliance? The alliance gets run down and not the slightest thing is done to improve it. Instead, the most that occurs is stroking the memberships ego by telling them revenge will surely be had against TE Police. Good luck with that. 

No, I have loyalty, but not to HD. My loyalty is to Skaro. To the members of Skaro. I fight to help liberate them from the tyranny of incompetence. If a war is the only way to show that, then war it is. 

Honestly though, this war is pathetic. Seven people have been able to hold off an alliance of what was 50 with at best minimal damage taken. 

If you stay in Skaro you are the coward. You're afraid to offend incompetence. Show some loyalty to the nations of Skaro. Help improve the alliance. 

I am called Auctor the terrible. I'm pretty sure it's because I am feared and I am loved.

I think it's because you picked the autocracy social policy on Civilization 5. 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am loathed and loved.

Yeah well, I just want to reiterate that I am feared and I am loved. It's a thing now TE, get with the times.

B-)

Greetings to all here,loved and loathed alike...! Lol!

I see you miss me around here A LOT...!    Hum... that's great,  it speaks tons of your affection and admiration for me and

my wholesome work  as a surprisingly successful  Leader in TE ... Geez, thanks !  And, you know?, Fox Fire (Hi,darling! :) )

is clearly right...! And that is not going to cease any time soon...!   This game need people like Auctor, the trolling crab,

Harfw, Gingervite, etc.,  to give it that joyous,laughter arising touch  and then, all of us be able to  patiently endure the 

ungraceful tirades of some others...  Hey Pauly, man, nice false-representation of a SKARO' Leader...! :gag: Doesn't it is a

corrupt act for a "police" officer?  And now, UN"coolgreen", known as "Zikawe" at SE.    Twice a SENATOR under my Imperial

mandate, now a known and self declared traitor, who enjoys this type of acts and self-denigration ...!  

Well, keep it going people, The SKAROs DALEK EMPIRE is always present,watching and enjoying

what this crowd' coming up with next...! 

TO VICTORY AND BEYOND...!   DALEKS ARE SUPREME!!! :smug:

Edited by HDSupreme

Hey Pauly, man, nice false-representation of a SKARO' Leader...! :gag: Doesn't it is a

corrupt act for a "police" officer?  

Will you agree to formally press charges?  Without it we have no hope of having the accusations stick, but if you will, a trial might be in order.

I plead Not Guilty and demand a trial by jury to clear my name of these outrageous charges. If trying to free Skaro members from HDSupreme's inept leadership is a crime then I am guilty but trying to good others some good is not a criminal offense. I charge HDSupreme with Obstruction of Official Business for interfering in Operation Free Skaro Members.

A coup is about the least cowardly thing you can do. To coup is to risk everything. If you lose you're done.

And loyalty to HD was a waste of my time. Why should I care about supporting a leader who clearly doesn't care about his alliance? The alliance gets run down and not the slightest thing is done to improve it. Instead, the most that occurs is stroking the memberships ego by telling them revenge will surely be had against TE Police. Good luck with that. 

No, I have loyalty, but not to HD. My loyalty is to Skaro. To the members of Skaro. I fight to help liberate them from the tyranny of incompetence. If a war is the only way to show that, then war it is. 

Honestly though, this war is pathetic. Seven people have been able to hold off an alliance of what was 50 with at best minimal damage taken. 

If you stay in Skaro you are the coward. You're afraid to offend incompetence. Show some loyalty to the nations of Skaro. Help improve the alliance. 

I think it's because you picked the autocracy social policy on Civilization 5.

Excuse me....
What relationship do you have with Skaro?
Im very curious to know....

Im just going to tell you that I've known HD for a long time.
I actually quit playing TE several months ago after NAO was.disbanded.
But YOU and your absolute lack of integrity has directly inspired.me to return to TE for one reason and one reason only.
To ensure that Skaro remains Skaro.

You have successfully accomplished one thing here. Gaining the REAL Skaro a veteran allie. Good luck.

Excuse me....
What relationship do you have with Skaro?
Im very curious to know....

Well as you know I'm the self-proclaimed leader of Skaro, so that. 

If you mean past relations I have previously been a member of the Dalek Empire. I was the Senator this round if you didn't notice. (Emily Thorne). 

Im just going to tell you that I've known HD for a long time.
I actually quit playing TE several months ago after NAO was.disbanded.
But YOU and your absolute lack of integrity has directly inspired.me to return to TE for one reason and one reason only.
To ensure that Skaro remains Skaro.

You have successfully accomplished one thing here. Gaining the REAL Skaro a veteran allie. Good luck.

So what you're saying is that this coup is helping Skaro? I have inspired a player who at least knows how to login to join Skaro. 

I will gladly take all credit. Thanks for helping me make this all worth while!
Edited by Zikawe

Well as you know I'm the self-proclaimed leader of Skaro, so that. 

If you mean past relations I have previously been a member of the Dalek Empire. I was the Senator this round if you didn't notice. (Emily Thorne).

So its safe.to assume that out are.oblivious in every possible way to dalek culture and what Skaro really.is.
You're nothing. You know nothing of Skaro. And despite how this ends. Ill make Damn sure the REAL Skaro succeeds your ignorance.
I've never even been a member of Skaro And Im far.more Skaro than you can ever possibly be. Youre a cheap falsisity. A pure "wannabe" if.there ever was one. Its absolutely comical at its very best.

So its safe.to assume that out are.oblivious in every possible way to dalek culture and what Skaro really.is.

I'm pretty sure that is the definition of Skaro culture.

B-)

FIRE FOX, my Friend... this clownish imitation of a gamer do not deserve even your time in front of the computer screen...!

As the new leader of Skaro I approve of these actions so that a stronger Skaro may be formed from the fire of war.

after extensive negotiations with the rebels I have taken command of Skaro.

My first official act is to ban Hdsupreme from postingbon the OWF with emoticons.

More announcements to follow but for now thank you all for your support in these trying times.

As new leader of Skaro I hereby surrender to the rebel forces of Cult of Skaro. All Skaro nations are henceforth ordered to change their AA to Cult of Skaro and to pledge loyalty to coolgreen44 and his government.

It was a rough ride especially during the time that HdSupreme would leave all of you dangling during wars, wars that he picked with vastly superior enemies due to hid own pride, but those times are over. Cult of Skaro is committed to its members not only increasing in numbers but in thriving and teaching the ways of TE. Good luck and may we put this nasty civil war business behind us and may HDSupreme never post with emoticons ever again.

B-)

Will this ring a bell to you, Pauly...? :P   Something I never expected...:  Paul as a DALEK Leader wannabe...! WOW! :lol1:

I'm pretty sure that is the definition of Skaro culture.

Skaro, like NAO has always had a culture of "no fear."
Together we've taken on impossible odds at our own choice, purely out of fun, and because we dint feel like going for what we "knew" we could take. Aside from one down declare, Skaro And NAO always went for the big prize. Just to see if we could. Because in the end, its a game, and we have more balls than anyone in TE, period.

Dalek culture is the one that has always stood out in a respectful way.

I've always heard about how HDs posts suck. How he over uses emoticons and punctuation.
So what? The big.thing that always stood out to me, is that HD is an honorable and highly.respectful person.
His respect for even those who disrespect him is what earned him.my respect.
The worst leaders rule through fear. That would be Emily Thorne.
Fear is the worst possible way to rule. Respect goes a much, much, farther way.

B-)

FIRE FOX, my Friend... this clownish imitation of a gamer do not deserve even your time in front of the computer screen...!

B-)

Will this ring a bell to you, Pauly...? :P   Something I never expected...:  Paul as a DALEK Leader wannabe...! WOW! :lol1:

Just confirming that this will be formal charges, so I can start the trial.  Thanks!

You're nothing. You know nothing of Skaro. And despite how this ends. Ill make Damn sure the REAL Skaro succeeds your ignorance.
I've never even been a member of Skaro And Im far.more Skaro than you can ever possibly be. Youre a cheap falsisity. A pure "wannabe" if.there ever was one. Its absolutely comical at its very best.

Right? HD making me the Senator for his alliance and promoting me to his "communications man" means I don't have any understanding of the alliance. It totally makes sense that you, having never been a member, would understand them much better than I. I can totally follow that. 

The worst leaders rule through fear. That would be Emily Thorne.
Fear is the worst possible way to rule. Respect goes a much, much, farther way.

The worst leaders are those who care about being liked more than they care about being the best. When you want everyone to like you it's easy to fall into complacency. It's easy to let your alliance become the joke of the game. It's easy to get rolled. 

And you should know, I don't rule the Cult through fear. I didn't even want to be the leader. They asked me. I accepted because that's how I roll. But hey, if you want to fear me I'm cool with it.

Edited by Zikawe

Just confirming that this will be formal charges, so I can start the trial.  Thanks!

Thats.... A complete joke.....
XD

Good luck. Obviously somebody hasn't heard of Foxburo will. (Pixels are nothing).

So really, no I really mean it..... I bid you all good luck. You will definitely need it.

Zikawe, Oh cool. Well unfortunately I've known Skaro much longer than you. ;)
And you do rule through fear. You're literally asking its members to join out or be rolled. Thats called ruling.through fear, and it will gain you.nothing bit inevitable failure.

Thats.... A complete joke.....
XD

Good luck. Obviously somebody hasn't heard of Foxburo will. (Pixels are nothing).

So really, no I really mean it..... I bid you all good luck. You will definitely need it.

No, charges against an officer are not a joke.  If HD will press charges their will be a trial.

{And if you are busy bragging about how you will use your pixels to defend skaro, I don't know why you are threatening me.  You seem to be suffering from confusion, if not delusions,}

HD if I were to lead Skaro I do not think there is a single player in TE that would say that I couldn't do a better job than you. For one thing Skaro would know what WCs were and for another when we got attacked I would organize a counter to fight back and not roll over telling them that you would get revenge on your attackers at another time.

Zikawe, Oh cool. Well unfortunately I've known Skaro much longer than you. ;)
And you do rule through fear. You're literally asking its members to join out or be rolled. Thats called ruling.through fear, and it will gain you.nothing bit inevitable failure.

I'm liberating them. I'm informing them of the incompetence of the alliance that they are in.

Moreover, we have informed every Skaro nation that should they join us we will help them reroll and we have guaranteed to them that they will be stronger then they are now. From the ashes comes the phoenix. 

HD if I were to lead Skaro I do not think there is a single player in TE that would say that I couldn't do a better job than you. For one thing Skaro would know what WCs were and for another when we got attacked I would organize a counter to fight back and not roll over telling them that you would get revenge on your attackers at another time.

Calm down, I've been here a whole day. ;)

I'm liberating them. I'm informing them of the incompetence of the alliance that they are in.

Moreover, we have informed every Skaro nation that should they join us we will help them reroll and we have guaranteed to them that they will be stronger then they are now. From the ashes comes the phoenix.

Unfortunately for you, I can actually promise an alliance that will last longer than a week.