A New Skaro

Flagv1.png

A Skaro Announcement

Hello Friend, 

I am the rightful ruler of the United Nations Skaro. Apparently, you guys didn't get the memo, but I'm in charge now. Please give me my alliance, or I'll have to rein you all in.

I'm serious.

I want my alliance NOW. Give it to me or someone's gonna get a hurt real bad! 

Finally, 

The new government of UN Skaro is as follows,

Coolgreen44, Head Backpedaler

Ser Baras, Head of the Insurrection

Xelvin, Minister of the Sea

Jeversh, Minister of the Sky

Blorbland, Minister of the TE

Cinnamon, Something

Danizduhman, Minister of Minstry Like Affairs Concerning Cybernations
Max, Minister of the Thing That Goes "Ping!"
Havok, Minister of all stuff HavoK
Terminal, Minister of WAAARRHHHH
Mushi, Minister of worthless Idleing
ZZZPTM, SPEEEACH WRITTERRRRRR
Tulak Hord, Minister of Lurking
mythicknight, Viceroy
Hormones, Who knows
Beazy, FA minister

-----

For those interested in the actual reasons I defer to Ser Baras. 

Thank you for your support, everyone. It means a great deal to me in these turbulent times. 

It has become clear to me over the time I have spent in Skaro that the leadership of HDSupreme is a poison to this game.

• Many of Skaro's players are new, recruited en masse via PM and from SE, and are given little or no adequate assistance or training.
  • Skaro's build guides are flawed and out of date; they don't even teach collection cycles. There are no warchest standards or advice; none of my current opponents have more than $2M. 
  • Skaro has no organized military coordination, resulting in frustrated players fighting on their own, losing their wars and not befriending their alliancemates. Skaro's forum and IRC are
  • Skaro's command structure is extremely inadequate. Through the entire war with TPC/TEPD, Skaro's leaders did not collect warchest data, did not assign targets to their members, and did not assist their players in coordinating against critical opponents. 

These and other crucial flaws in the leadership of HDSupreme warrant drastic action. We demand that HDSupreme immediately relinquish control of Cult of Skaro to Coolgreen44, following which a new governing council will be instituted. This new council will include current alliance heir Jesse James, should he wish to continue his role in the governance of Skaro. 

Any player who wishes may leave Skaro entirely to seek asylum in other alliances. Once a new AA has accepted a refugee, we will peace out all our wars with that player. 

Again, thank you for your time and your support. With your assistance, we look forward to building a better, brighter TE. 

Note: This is the best coup I have been a part of. While this is the third one I have been involved with in TE this is the first one I didn't even know about and yet was somehow made the leader of! I mean I got attacked and somehow got put in charge. Don't ya just love it? Coup 1 - United Nations - Coup 2 - Murder Inc. 

In case you're lazy like I am. You may take note that I just copy/pasted the United Nations Coup post here. 

Screenshot of ongoing operations. 

Edited by Zikawe

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No emoticons, excessive use of periods, and you came right out and said what you meant. You even posted a flag for your new Skaro. 

Edited by Samwise

I'll keep this short, and save my text walls for later if they are needed - the War Doves officially declare their support for coolgreen and company. I have long wished to see Skaro put their numbers to good use and whip their alliance into a formidable force in TE. It has become painfully clear that said wish will never be fulfilled under HDSupreme's leadership, where maintaining a paper tiger that crumbles under any form of pressure seems to be the standard. Kudos to the proactive members of Skaro who wish for positive change!

Thank you for your support, everyone. It means a great deal to me in these turbulent times. 

It has become clear to me over the time I have spent in Skaro that the leadership of HDSupreme is a poison to this game.

• Many of Skaro's players are new, recruited en masse via PM and from SE, and are given little or no adequate assistance or training.
  • Skaro's build guides are flawed and out of date; they don't even teach collection cycles. There are no warchest standards or advice; none of my current opponents have more than $2M. 
  • Skaro has no organized military coordination, resulting in frustrated players fighting on their own, losing their wars and not befriending their alliancemates. Skaro's forum and IRC are
  • Skaro's command structure is extremely inadequate. Through the entire war with TPC/TEPD, Skaro's leaders did not collect warchest data, did not assign targets to their members, and did not assist their players in coordinating against critical opponents. 

These and other crucial flaws in the leadership of HDSupreme warrant drastic action. We demand that HDSupreme immediately relinquish control of Cult of Skaro to Coolgreen44, following which a new governing council will be instituted. This new council will include current alliance heir Jesse James, should he wish to continue his role in the governance of Skaro. 

Any player who wishes may leave Skaro entirely to seek asylum in other alliances. Once a new AA has accepted a refugee, we will peace out all our wars with that player. 

Again, thank you for your time and your support. With your assistance, we look forward to building a better, brighter TE. 

Update: all rebel nations have been kicked from Cult of Skaro and some Skaro players are initiating counterattacks against our offensive. 

Despite personally removing and banning us from the alliance, HDSupreme has not initiated private communications with us in any way. 

We have therefore elected to form a new alliance, Cult of Skaro, under the leadership of Coolgreen44. Any Skaro players who sympathize with our cause and wish to remain Skaro players are welcome to join us. All Skaro players are still free to seek asylum in other alliances; we will continue military action only against those who continue to support the corrupt and failed regime of HDSupreme. 

Edit: HDSupreme has sent at least one message to Coolgreen44 criticizing the actions of the rebellion and labeling us traitors to the alliance. A diplomatic resolution of this conflict appears unlikely. 

Edited by Ser Baras

This has my stamp of approval. About time someone stepped up to turn Skaro around.

B-)

Now all of you  may see why this amusing development is "stamped" to go like a water fall... Down to the abyss ...! Lol!  Oh,Paul711...!

Worst coup in TE history, needs more Tibs.

;)

There with ya' Highroad dude...!  Sorry for the Skaro's disliking crowd...!   

I'll keep this short, and save my text walls for later if they are needed - the War Doves officially declare their support for coolgreen and company. I have long wished to see Skaro put their numbers to good use and whip their alliance into a formidable force in TE. It has become painfully clear that said wish will never be fulfilled under HDSupreme's leadership, where maintaining a paper tiger that crumbles under any form of pressure seems to be the standard. Kudos to the proactive members of Skaro who wish for positive change!

B-)

Kurdy, remember where SKARO was when your AA came  to existance...?  Just compare that ...!  And yes I want the DALEK

EMPIRE to be the Power House all of Us here are talking about...!  It takes and has taken great effort and Time, for sure. But, you

know?, all those 'coup-ers' know I received them with open arms and great expectations...!  and just asking Baras a simple

questions when he was asking me for more of a hand at SKARO as a teaching advisor...12 hours later,it made him jump Boat like

a nervous Cat or a little bug surprised by the Light...  and   to start this  WATCHAMACALLY!  of theirs...! A totally unneeded

move...!   Because if something for what i am known for at SKARO is to be a Great Listener to my People...! Heck, even

SAMWISE know that!  

JUST one thing gents and quasi-coup-ers...!  If the Hope of all of this is to put SKARO under its actual Foes ' directions,

war' "philosophies"  and "traditions" made by the old TE  veterans... well, i am happy to say .... NO WAY JOSE ... !   The SKAROs

DALEK EMPIRE  is here to STAY, standing by its Philosophy of non conformism to what doesn't   goes with Our EMPIRE...!  And

Partners...!  :popcorn:

Flagv1.png

A Skaro Announcement

Hello Friend, 

I am the rightful ruler of the United Nations Skaro. Apparently, you guys didn't get the memo, but I'm in charge now. Please give me my alliance, or I'll have to rein you all in.

I'm serious.

I want my alliance NOW. Give it to me or someone's gonna get a hurt real bad! 

Finally, 

The new government of UN Skaro is as follows,

Coolgreen44, Head Backpedaler

Ser Baras, Head of the Insurrection

Xelvin, Minister of the Sea

Jeversh, Minister of the Sky

Blorbland, Minister of the TE

Cinnamon, Something

Danizduhman, Minister of Minstry Like Affairs Concerning Cybernations
Max, Minister of the Thing That Goes "Ping!"
Havok, Minister of all stuff HavoK
Terminal, Minister of WAAARRHHHH
Mushi, Minister of worthless Idleing
ZZZPTM, SPEEEACH WRITTERRRRRR
Tulak Hord, Minister of Lurking
mythicknight, Viceroy
Hormones, Who knows
Beazy, FA minister

-----

For those interested in the actual reasons I defer to Ser Baras. 

Note: This is the best coup I have been a part of. While this is the third one I have been involved with in TE this is the first one I didn't even know about and yet was somehow made the leader of! I mean I got attacked and somehow got put in charge. Don't ya just love it? Coup 1 - United Nations - Coup 2 - Murder Inc. 

In case you're lazy like I am. You may take note that I just copy/pasted the United Nations Coup post here. 

Screenshot of ongoing operations. 

:excl: :popcorn: B-)

That's the  confession, and those are the TRAITORS....!     There's good prize for the capture and incarceration

of those UNnice,  depraved  Low Lifers...!   Thanks people for your attention!  :D :frantic:

B-)

Now all of you  may see why this amusing development is "stamped" to go like a water fall... Down to the abyss ...! Lol!  Oh,Paul711...!

;)

B-)

Kurdy, remember where SKARO was when your AA came  to existance...?  Just compare that ...!  And yes I want the DALEK

EMPIRE to be the Power House all of Us here are talking about...!  It takes and has taken great effort and Time, for sure. But, you

know?, all those 'coup-ers' know I received them with open arms and great expectations...!  and just asking Baras a simple

questions when he was asking me for more of a hand at SKARO as a teaching advisor...12 hours later,it made him jump Boat like

a nervous Cat or a little bug surprised by the Light...  and   to start this  WATCHAMACALLY!  of theirs...! A totally unneeded

move...!   Because if something for what i am known for at SKARO is to be a Great Listener to my People...! Heck, even

SAMWISE know that!  

JUST one thing gents and quasi-coup-ers...!  If the Hope of all of this is to put SKARO under its actual Foes ' directions,

war' "philosophies"  and "traditions" made by the old TE  veterans... well, i am happy to say .... NO WAY JOSE ... !   The SKAROs

DALEK EMPIRE  is here to STAY, standing by its Philosophy of non conformism to what doesn't   goes with Our EMPIRE...!  And

That's the  confession, and those are the TRAITORS....!     There's good prize for the capture and incarceration

of those UNnice,  depraved  Low Lifers...!   Thanks people for your attention!  :D :frantic:

*Secret partners.

I would like to reiterate that the TE police are honorable, and besmirching us as an enemy happy with Skaro's internal struggles is inappropriate for a leader of the stature of HDSupreme.  Considering we have taken no formal or even secret stand on the issues of your internal struggles, calling us "FOES" behind our backs is not what I would expect.  At least have the bravery to communicate with us directly before such slander.

after extensive negotiations with the rebels I have taken command of Skaro.

My first official act is to ban Hdsupreme from postingbon the OWF with emoticons.

More announcements to follow but for now thank you all for your support in these trying times.

B-)

;)

B-)

SAMWISE know that!  

CBF reading this; all I can say is please let this coup succeed so that I don't ever have to see posts like this again.

As HDSupreme has refused to enter into any negotiations with us, we are continuing military operations, including nuclear strikes against loyalist nations. 

However, I would like to draw the world's attention to the fact that several of Skaro's top players, including Hector, martians and nayia have either sought asylum in other alliances or joined Cult of Skaro and pledged their nations to our cause. Whether or not HDSupreme is willing to acknowledge our demands, the people of Skaro can and will make their own choices. 

As HDSupreme has refused to enter into any negotiations with us, we are continuing military operations, including nuclear strikes against loyalist nations. 

However, I would like to draw the world's attention to the fact that several of Skaro's top players, including Hector, martians and nayia have either sought asylum in other alliances or joined Cult of Skaro and pledged their nations to our cause. Whether or not HDSupreme is willing to acknowledge our demands, the people of Skaro can and will make their own choices. 

As the new leader of Skaro I approve of these actions so that a stronger Skaro may be formed from the fire of war.

That last part... is that democracy and freedom for you? Not only you, Baras, but all of you.

Sophists are going to love this.

While I agree with some of the things said by Ser Baras and company, but I do not agree with their actions and urge them and any nation/alliance who support their cause to stop their attacks (including the use of nukes) for the time being.  If you wish to continue attacking HDSupreme, then that is your choice but you should message the current members of Skaro and tell them what is going on, especially if they are not able to get onto the forum and see things for themselves. Give them a period of 48 hours after the next update to decide whether or not they are going to stay or seek an alliance elsewhere, and if they leave Skaro, then peace should be offered immediately and not once they get accepted into a new alliance just like you said in your terms of peace message.

Going out and attacking Skaro members with little to no explanation was wrong and dangerous on your part.  I can't speak for the other members but based on your actions and continued use of unnecessary force have caused you to lose support from me.  Had you decided to do things differently, there is a very good chance that I would have thought about joining you but again you didn't.  

To prove this point, the only message I received from Ser Baras after the first round of battles was a Terms of peace message and about 3 hours later, nukes and another round of battles were used against me.  I have some real world issues going on right now and so I am not able to devote very much time to TE or the forum for that matter but you need to give members a chance to explore/ consider options and choose who they want to support before escalating things as much as Ser Baras and the rest of the alliance did.

While I agree with some of the things said by Ser Baras and company, but I do not agree with their actions and urge them and any nation/alliance who support their cause to stop their attacks (including the use of nukes) for the time being.  If you wish to continue attacking HDSupreme, then that is your choice but you should message the current members of Skaro and tell them what is going on, especially if they are not able to get onto the forum and see things for themselves. Give them a period of 48 hours after the next update to decide whether or not they are going to stay or seek an alliance elsewhere, and if they leave Skaro, then peace should be offered immediately and not once they get accepted into a new alliance just like you said in your terms of peace message.

Going out and attacking Skaro members with little to no explanation was wrong and dangerous on your part.  I can't speak for the other members but based on your actions and continued use of unnecessary force have caused you to lose support from me.  Had you decided to do things differently, there is a very good chance that I would have thought about joining you but again you didn't.  

To prove this point, the only message I received from Ser Baras after the first round of battles was a Terms of peace message and about 3 hours later, nukes and another round of battles were used against me.  I have some real world issues going on right now and so I am not able to devote very much time to TE or the forum for that matter but you need to give members a chance to explore/ consider options and choose who they want to support before escalating things as much as Ser Baras and the rest of the alliance did.

I disagree, not attacking fellow members would not be brave.  

Sometimes to save the patient you must act quickly. You must destroy before you can rebuild. 

If a nation wants immediate peace, a peace that we desperately want to give them, they need only recognize the one true Skaro. The Cult of Skaro is open to all those who choose the enlightened path. For everyone else, everyone who clings to the pretender, well, we will see you on the field of battle. 

We shall liberate the Skaro!

Edited by Zikawe