Warning to Nations

Beauty

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah interesting. Anyways the first part of the riddle was about Umbrella having full access to the AZTEC forums. Not sure if they were allowed to or if they obtained it through other means. Seeing lately treaty announcements, it was most likely intentional. The source conspires they could be joining AZTEC. Nothing too big, just interesting developments.

Controversies I know of are to come through riddles soon. Including the original information for this thread. It's just not the right time to release it.

Feel free to submit interesting info to me if you would like it leaked. If you don't want it leaked, let me know. All information you wish to be leaked will be kept confidential.

Edited by Rotavele

Ah interesting. Anyways the first part of the riddle was about Umbrella having full access to the AZTEC forums. Not sure if they were allowed to or if they obtained it through other means. Seeing lately treaty announcements, it was most likely intentional. The source conspires they could be joining AZTEC. Nothing too big, just interesting developments.

Controversies I know of are to come through riddles soon. Including the original information for this thread. It's just not the right time to release it.

Feel free to submit interesting info to me if you would like it leaked. If you don't want it leaked, let me know. All information you wish to be leaked will be kept confidential.

For context, Umbrella has the same access that IRON, NSF, and TSK have with AZTEC.  

Figured I'd point out this easily observable fact from our forums.

Edited by Bob

For context, Umbrella has the same access that IRON, NSF, and TSK have with AZTEC.  

Figured I'd point out this easily observable fact from our forums.

you heard it here first, Umbrella, TSK, NSF, and IRON are all joining AZTEC.

I'm getting so bored I kinda like these types of topics.  Though I think Mogar should be the one and official CN 'person who says stuff about people to get a response'.

I take your nomination into consideration.

Was hoping this would be the first time information was told publicly and there wasn't a "ya cuz we r totally joining u r wrong" response would take place. It doesn't really even matter if Umb is joining AZTEC or not. No one really cares tbh. I was just asked if I'd relay this and I did. Every time someone blurts out public information and it is even remotely true, there's always the "Ya we r totally the platysphere, and we r totally going to attack polar, ya fake logs dude" kinda stuff. Just deny it or agree to it. Especially in this day and age, no one really cares anymore. All 8 active nations in AZTEC wouldn't bring any interesting political news to the cyberverse at this time. Also Umbrella wouldn't have even talked to AZTEC if they didn't sit out the last war and pose a threat from ANS if not close by.

Also Isn't Umbrella practically allied to a member or two of AZTEC anyway? This Umb on AZTEC forums would be the equivalent to Kashmir getting access to the AriZona bloc boards.

Anyways to summarize this up, no one really cares if Umb is to join AZTEC anyway, and you're all wasting your time denying/affirming this.

I have some interesting releases coming up soon when the politically correct timing takes off.

Edited by Rotavele

Why does everyone always have to write a wall of text about why they don't care? Isn't that kinda like....caring?

Do we really need to explain attention seeking behavior to you?

Yeah because umbrella wasnt trying to sign DT and AB for over a year and a half. Also we forcibly gained access to their forums.

STORM IS EVERYWHERE.

But this is a cool topic if you keep providing clues and riddles. Anything that isn't the same old same old is good

Was hoping this would be the first time information was told publicly and there wasn't a "ya cuz we r totally joining u r wrong" response would take place. It doesn't really even matter if Umb is joining AZTEC or not. No one really cares tbh. I was just asked if I'd relay this and I did. Every time someone blurts out public information and it is even remotely true, there's always the "Ya we r totally the platysphere, and we r totally going to attack polar, ya fake logs dude" kinda stuff. Just deny it or agree to it. Especially in this day and age, no one really cares anymore. All 8 active nations in AZTEC wouldn't bring any interesting political news to the cyberverse at this time. Also Umbrella wouldn't have even talked to AZTEC if they didn't sit out the last war and pose a threat from ANS if not close by.

Also Isn't Umbrella practically allied to a member or two of AZTEC anyway? This Umb on AZTEC forums would be the equivalent to Kashmir getting access to the AriZona bloc boards.

Anyways to summarize this up, no one really cares if Umb is to join AZTEC anyway, and you're all wasting your time denying/affirming this.

I have some interesting releases coming up soon when the politically correct timing takes off.

I pointed out the facts, you ignored them. Enjoy your own musings.  

Edited by Bob