A Short Memo from MI6

Voodoo Nova

TOP isn't a real thing anymore. We're just a shell alliance for people who haven't been successfully poached by MI6 yet.

EDIT: Seriously though, what's the point of dragging us into this conversation?

The more the merrier. 

Plus, we can always disband if things get too hard. It's worked for them fellows before.

Anyway, IAA, enjoy Holton. I'm sure he'll be a great member for the next few weeks.

I heard MI6 is going to forcefully disband NSO.

Don't let us stop you.

Do something about it.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you try any harder Rota? Not even Chimaera Cricket can grant any wishes you for you tonight while you wish to be a real boy .......

I'm messing around. If I wanted you guys to fight, i'd be much more covert about it. I thought that was quite obvious.

I'm messing around. If I wanted you guys to fight, i'd be much more covert about it. I thought that was quite obvious.

You act like you have the capability to do that. Amusing. I almost want to see if we can keep you around as a pet but I am fairly certain you are not house-broken and I am way too lazy to do that.

You act like you have the capability to do that. Amusing. I almost want to see if we can keep you around as a pet but I am fairly certain you are not house-broken and I am way too lazy to do that.

That was my thought too lol .. Although, I can't say so out loud. I'm too busy taking him serious at the moment.

We're still cleaning shit out of the rugs, not a good pet at all .. We thought he'd be amusing for a little bit too ..

I came pretty close when I was ordered to attack Chimera as a drill for NSO. That was hilarious. Today in this age I'm afraid I would not be able to start a NSO-MI6 war. Things are too heated between you too and it would take a lot of work to covertly start a war. I do however love the NSO-MI6 drama even since in NSO. It's entertaining even for the members.

That was my thought too lol .. Although, I can't say so out loud. I'm too busy taking him serious at the moment.

We're still cleaning !@#$ out of the rugs, not a good pet at all .. We thought he'd be amusing for a little bit too ..

I was about to re apply until you said that, meanie. :(

We're still cleaning !@#$ out of the rugs, not a good pet at all .. We thought he'd be amusing for a little bit too ..

We could share him. Every other week and weekend? I say we make masta housebreak him though since masta joined GPA like a chump. 

I came pretty close when I was ordered to attack Chimera as a drill for NSO. That was hilarious. Today in this age I'm afraid I would not be able to start a NSO-MI6 war. Things are too heated between you too and it would take a lot of work to covertly start a war. I do however love the NSO-MI6 drama even since in NSO. It's entertaining even for the members.

I was about to re apply until you said that, meanie. :(

Eh... You would not have technically caused the war, whoever ordered you to hit would have been the one. You were just stupid enough to actually hit Chim.

I don't even care if you aren't in NSO anymore. PLEASE hit someone on my AA.

We could share him. Every other week and weekend? I say we make masta housebreak him though since masta joined GPA like a chump. 

Eh... You would not have technically caused the war, whoever ordered you to hit would have been the one. You were just stupid enough to actually hit Chim.

It was a military drill that was practiced as telling everyone other than 4 government members that war was coming up and to keep quiet. Then when it was time for war, everyone went to the links and hit one. They were all supposed to be to deleted nations. Chims was on there for some reason and was the only high priority target in my range. I followed orders and they apologized to me for it as well as offered reps but I refused.

I don't even care if you aren't in NSO anymore. PLEASE hit someone on my AA.

Meh so tired of hearing this response. If you have a problem with someone and want to fight them, attack them. Don't ask them to attack you. That's cowardly. 

I'm assuming you're joking but many are not. Thought i'd start a new RotaRant 2.0
Edited by Rotavele

I wasn't so mad as I was amused that someone with an obviously inferior nation had hit me.

They were orders. I fight for causes, not to see who I can target so that I can hold onto the most pixels at the end.

Look-at-me1.gif

How I perceive this announcement.

I dunno this is some pretty quality provocation material, though the above definitely applies to Rota in this thread. Edited by Ogaden