ANS: 4,837
Infra: 8,535
Tech: 1,310
Nations: 8
Nukes: 0

Nations between 1,500-2,000 infra: 1
Below 1,500: 7

Edited by yung flow

Yep! We focus our attacks on when most of our guys can do them. Why do an update hit and only have 1/4 the AA hit. This just gives the enemy a better chance to react and hit our guys before we even declare our offensive wars.

So in essence this is a TE pillow fight. As an officer of the law there will be an investigation.

As head detective, clearly this falls on me to investigate.

Quick check of Della Luna-Misfits nuclear reports screen brings up the following evidence.

norecord.gif

I hereby declare these guys all solid gentlemen and good citizens. While I understand *other* may judge you for not using nukes, I for one applaud you for your commitment to the environment. It takes real guts to stand up for what's right, even at the cost of not glowing in the dark.

Well.here again...!   We need more Nations here at TE... A lot of our good Friends have to beat each other to a pulp way to

frequently ...!   SKARO declares an "Off hands"[ I meant: "HANDS OFF"] policy here...LoL!   Good luck to all the participants, and congratz on a non nuclear

War this time...! ;)

Who gave this dude a badge and a gun?

:facepalm: / :facepalm: / :gag: / :gag: / :blink:

I appreciate you guys all choosing notto fire your nukes and raise the GRL.  Some might say its pathetic, but I say classy.

:awesome:

Yep! We focus our attacks on when most of our guys can do them. Why do an update hit and only have 1/4 the AA hit. This just gives the enemy a better chance to react and hit our guys before we even declare our offensive wars.

That's the SKARO's Classic Way!!!!! :smug:

Did you try to talk out your differences with a cup of chamomile tea and biscuits first?

B-) I did try...dont blame me...! :laugh:

Edited by HDSupreme

Nuclear war is the death of the pugilist's art anyway. The deft maneuvers, styled coordination, my collection, and sleepless nights made for nought before the incomparable forces of unnatural terror.

gj keeping it green.