TGE-BOK Declaration of Peace

Knights111

A PROUD ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE WALLS OF THE BROTHERHOOD OF KINGS AND THE GERMAN EMPIRE

PREAMBLE:

I:We the people, citizens and subjects, all of different but of the same, pledge our righteous alliances of Cyber Nations to stay in a state of peace between our walls and through our lands, and that we all accept the responsibilities that we take as leaders of The German Empire, and Brotherhood of Kings, and that we will not rise conflicts from the lava pool below us, that we will stay in prosperity until the gates close on our Planet Bob

II: We accept that both alliances must restrain from slandering the other henceforward, and that we must put our respective differences to the side, never shall you say anything negative about Kaiser of TGE, Lord of the Beasts of the Air, the Fowl of the Earth 
and the Chicken of the Sea. Nor anything negative directed towards King of BOK, Prince of Valor, Duke of Breichstein

III: Both parties accept all unnecessary claims made to the other, and that they accept each other as the rightful leader of the others Alliance, Clan, or Gang.

IV: All parties to this agreement hereby loudly proclaim henceforth and forevermore in the interests of dispelling any doubt to the contrary that Kaiser Auctor leads the True The German Empire and all other the The German Empires are false and not to be trusted.

RIGHTS OF LEADERSHIP:

I: Both parties right to lead there respective alliance shall not be infringed

II: Alliances accept there responsibilities and swear to not lie to the other

III: Both leaders accept that they may not make an aggressive move towards the other while this declaration is in existence.

OATH OF RIGHTS:

I, _________, as a member of my respective alliance, swear to follow up on all rights and terms stated, and i hereby swear to not make a move of aggression towards the other party unless they attack before myself.

SIGNATURES OF AGREEMENT:

EMPIRE OF GERMAIN

Auctor, Kaiser of The German Empire
TK, Raja of The German Empire
TK, Shah of The German Empire
Schad, Basileus of The German Empire
hartfw, Khan of The German Empire
Petro, Patriarch of The German Empire
Petro, Archbishop of Canterbury of The German Empire
James Maximus, Co-regent of the Sultancy of The German Empire
Jutopia, Co-regent of the Sultancy of The German Empire
Auto, Seneschal of The German Empire
Auto, Imperious Chancellor of The German Empire
Sarkin, Archein of The German Empire
Rogal Dorn, Wikimaster of The German Empire
Salajol, Generalstabsrichter of The German Empire
Bob, Head Bob of The German Empire
Dochartaigh, Grand Druid of The German Empire
Cynic, Sultan of The German Empire
Gingervites, Horseplay Minister of The German Empire
Lord Bagel, Quartermaster of The German Empire
Ferdinand I, Imperator of The German Empire
Abbasmehdi, Ayatollah of The German Empire
BEazy, 1st Dentist of The German Empire
Boob King, Grand Imperial Wizard-Pimp of The German Empire
Faroah, Pharoah of The German Empire
IYIyth, That Guy of The German Empire
TurnipCruncher, Tsar of The German Empire
TurnipCruncher, Viceroy of The German Empire
TurnipCruncher, Grand Mufti of The German Empire
TurnipCruncher, Caliph of The German Empire
WarriorSoul, Grand Moff of The German Empire
killjoy123, Nuclear Defense Minister of The German Empire
Curristan, Prince Elector of The German Empire
Baltus, Czar of The German Empire
Spartacus1082, Sith Lord of Brandenburg of The German Empire
ReyTheGreat, Chief of the Secret Gendarmerie of The German Empire
ReyTheGreat, Field Marshal of The German Empire
ReyTheGreat, Vice Admiral of the Blue Squadron of The German Empire
Tobbogon, Full-Time Colonel of the Association Promoting Aggression Towards Public Transport, Refusal to Enrich the Property Market of The German Empire
Tobbogon, Master of all Boxes of The German Empire

Hershey, God of The German Empire
Walking_Dead, Grand Potentate of The German Empire
Walking_Dead, Count Palatine of The German Empire

BROTHER KINGSLEY

Knights111, King of Brotherhood
Baskan, Duke of Valor
TheLandofTheFree, Duke of Breichstein
SpiralofSilence, Courier
Brother King, Approved Member

Sorry to spoil your party, but Kaiser Auctor is leader of TGE

And there has already been one war to prove this.  Lets just all take a step back and let TGE continue to grow in peace.

triumvirateflag4bilrowza7.gif

Dear Knights111,

It has come to my attention that you have severely attempted to undermine our authority and have attempted to risk global peace. We have sat by and watched your alliance's threats and continued abuse of the people of this great world.

It is with this ultimatum that we ask you to cease and desist operations under the name "Brotherhood of Kings" immediately or face further consequences. We also demand the expulsion of Auctor immediately and for him to face charges in the Grand Global Court on our forums.

For more information you can message me.

Thank you,
Rotavele
Executive Triumvirate of the Grand Global Alliance

Ggaflag8.png CoatofArmsGGAforum.png

[Encrypted] Secret Message to the allies of the Grand Global Alliance

At this point forward, The Grand Global Alliance requests it's allies in The World Task Force, New Pacific Order, The Order of the Paradox, Mushroom Kingdom, New Polar Order, and GOONS to switch to Defcon and remain on high alert for a potential conflict with The German Empire and it's many allies. We are currently unsure if the war can be won, but we can't let this risk to global stability remain.

We demand all of our allies immediately buy FACs to combat this menace shall they deny our freedom and ultimatum.

Thank You for your Combined Support,

Rotavele
Holy Emperor Emiritus of The Grand Global Alliance
Vice-President of The Initiative

Edited by Rotavele

Dear Knights111,

It has come to my attention that you have severely attempted to undermine our authority and have attempted to risk global peace. We have sat by and watched your alliance's threats and continued abuse of the people of this great world.

It is with this ultimatum that we ask you to cease and desist operations under the name "Brotherhood of Kings" immediately or face further consequences. We also demand the expulsion of Auctor immediately and for him to face charges in the Grand Global Court on our forums.

Thank you,
Rotavele

ENCRYPTED Secret Message to the allies of the Grand Global Alliance

At this point forward, The Grand Global Alliance requests it's allies in The World Task Force, New Pacific Order, The Order of the Paradox, Mushroom Kingdom, New Polar Order, and GOONS to switch to Defcon and remain on high alert for a potential conflict with The German Empire and it's many allies. We are currently unsure if the war can be won, but we can't let this risk to global stability remain.

We demand all of our allies immediately buy FACs to combat this menace shall they deny our freedom and ultimatum.

Rotavele

FROM THE TGE-BOK EMBASSY...

In response to your actions, The German Empire and Brotherhood of Kings  gives you a warning to stay back and let the professionals handle there affairs, and we ask you to not interfere. In the case that you continue on, we will strike back. We have a Bloc with multiple alliances, some of which are very powerful.We have at least 3 alliances on our side. Stand back or we will be forced to do it for you.

I am the Kaiser of the The German Empire. I am not to be held accountable, I hold YOU accountable. At this time, I invoke executive privilege and diplomatic immunity. I also hereby call on all the right thinking nations of Bob to expell ANY and ALL GGA ambassadors from your forums. Any alliance found to have dealings with them will be put under blockade and hit with heavy sanctions. Do not test me on this, I will not have my the The German Empire threatened.

FROM THE TGE-BOK EMBASSY...

In response to your actions, The German Empire and Brotherhood of Kings  gives you a warning to stay back and let the professionals handle there affairs, and we ask you to not interfere. In the case that you continue on, we will strike back. We have a Bloc with multiple alliances, some of which are very powerful.We have at least 3 alliances on our side. Stand back or we will be forced to do it for you.

ggaheader.png

EMERGENCY IMPERIAL GRAND GLOBAL ALLIANCE DECREE

At this time, The Grand Global Alliance IMMEDIATELY asks you to stand down. It has come to our attention that you have spied on us by seeing the encrypted message that was only visible to our allies as you quoted it. At this time you are asked to immediately cease and desist all operations. Do not resist or there will be immediate warfare. Your threats do NOT phase us.

We do not tolerate spies and DEMAND you immediately begin diplomacy and have a much nicer tone with us or you WILL regret it. Do not ever threaten the GGA!

For the Holy Emperor empowers me, We will prevail!

All hail the Grand!

The Global!

The Alliance!!111!1!!@1

I am the Kaiser of the The German Empire. I am not to be held accountable, I hold YOU accountable. At this time, I invoke executive privilege and diplomatic immunity. I also hereby call on all the right thinking nations of Bob to expell ANY and ALL GGA ambassadors from your forums. Any alliance found to have dealings with them will be put under blockade and hit with heavy sanctions. Do not test me on this, I will not have my the The German Empire threatened.

We have long been enemies and will not tolerate spying. We urge you to immediately begin negotiations for reparations.

highres_30018917%20copy.jpg

[Encrypted message: to Allies of the GGA]

The German Empire and Brotherhood of Knights has spied on the GGA and we will not stand for it. We ask our allies to prepare for immediate warfare. We are attempting diplomacy with them, but the leader has already made threats. Their numbers seem extremely strong at this time, however we may be able to win the war if we strategize enough. Prepare for immediate warfare. 

Thank You,

Rotavele

[*!*Forum Spy Attempt Unsuccessful to view this encrypted message beyond this point, Please refresh in 24 hours to attempt again. Current Chance: 30%*!*]

Edited by Rotavele

Dear Knights111,

Thank you,
Rotavele

[Encrypted] Secret Message to the allies of the Grand Global Alliance

Rotavele

If this is true, then I will prepare to wreck your nation.

This is not true Franz, I have not done anything to them

The Grand Global Alliance exterminated The German Empire long ago. It will not rise again for it poses a threat to global security, especially the way you have gained so many members so easily and allies.

Not you Knights111, I'm referring to Rotavele if his revelation that he is in fact representing GGA.

Franz, I have been representing GGA for a long time. Do you not remember this last war? We got declared on and did some well known damage when we all jumped onto the GGA AA. 

The GGA has grown much larger now. We will not take threats from this guy wanting to start BOK and TGE up again. It will not happen. We fought and we destroyed TGE for a reason.

Knights111, I am asking you. Cease and Desist now.

The Grand Global Alliance exterminated The German Empire long ago. It will not rise again for it poses a threat to global security, especially the way you have gained so many members so easily and allies.

Franz, I have been representing GGA for a long time. Do you not remember this last war? We got declared on and did some well known damage when we all jumped onto the GGA AA. 

The GGA has grown much larger now. We will not take threats from this guy wanting to start BOK and TGE up again. It will not happen. We fought and we destroyed TGE for a reason.

Knights111, I am asking you. Cease and Desist now.

The TGE has arisen again.  Your words mean nothing.