TGE-BOK Announcement

ANNOUNCEMENT OF CONCERN FROM KNIGHTS111 OF THE BROTHERHOOD

Hello, Cyber Nations. Let me introduce myself, i am Knights111, one ruler of the Brotherhood of Kings. It gives me not so much pleasure to announce the state between two unofficial alliances, the Brotherhood of Kings, and The German Empire. Today I was betrayed by my German brothers in The German Empire and have since founded the Brotherhood of Kings, an alliance focused solely on equality and your rights as kings. This war will begin small but grow large by us forming alliances with nuclear-capable nations. I hope you side with your rights instead of the cult today known as the TGE. I want you to know that you have my word, United as Brothers, We Will Fight Until Death. For inside, we are all kings, we are all brothers.

My plans for this war is to encourage temporary peace preference until a specific date where we will be prepared with allies, power, and weapons, where we will then annihilate and possibly zero infrastructure the TGE that we now claim with crimes of treason.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Death to the kings

Ah, I see. We have got a little guy not happy here. Well luck for you, we are not commies like your alliance, so we have freedom of speech. Freak, you guys aren't even in-game yet! plus, no website for you? HA! I made a website for you guys, if you had ever listened. If was published, and still is at thirdreich2.webs.com

HELLO, I AM BACK.

NOW, OFFICIALLY, I AM ASKING ANY ALLIANCES FOR SPECIAL AID. PLEASE ANSWER IN SECRET, SEND ME AN IN-GAME MESSAGE. IF SO, WE WILL FOEVER BE IN YOUR DEBT.

I have some secret aid for you; just don't tell anyone .. Too many spies on these forums ..

AN ANNOUNCEMENT OF ACHIEVEMENT

Although we have yet to fight, we have won. We actually have reasons to fight. They, have none. The spies on this thread, watching this, i want you to know that you are fighting for the wrong side. This is NOT the TGE you know, this is a cult. We are brothers,you are subjects in an anarchy. If anyone in another alliance reads this, ally with the good guys, the Brothers, the KINGS. If we win and you help, we will be in your own debt. And in any situation that i do not make it out of battle well enough to continue ruling our Brotherhood, i want the warrior Baskan to rule. He is a true king, one that shall survive for ages to come. Make sure this alliance lives on. All of your nightmares are about to come true, as this TGE wants to show that they will kill you. From now until the end of this war, joining our alliance is open, approval is not needed.  We will especially need warriors, kings, and spies. If i am caught i am sure i will have a punishment,possibly even worse than Z.I., but i am doing this for the people of Planet Bob, for the people, the citzens!

United as Brothers, We Will Stand Until Death!

We haven't filled the in-game aa because of our dual membership clauses.

correct. Our alliance is a network of treatied individuals sworn to protect our Kaiser (Lord protect him)