Looking to Get in Contact with Legion Government

To make a long story short, I'm trying to get in touch with Legion Government. I am not able to contact them on their forums.

How did you try to contact them on their forums?  Personal message or forum topic?

Most alliances use IRC to some extent - Legion's channel is #thelegion.

If all else fails, you can always message them in-game.

How did you try to contact them on their forums?  Personal message or forum topic?

Most alliances use IRC to some extent - Legion's channel is #thelegion.

If all else fails, you can always message them in-game.

I tried to contact on their forums. I contacted some of their longer standing members and their leader in game.

A previous account of mine was banned...which I don't know how they knew that considering I did not try using the same user name or password, and now all my accounts are banned.

Edited by Bighonkinwalrus

I appreciate everyone's assistance. But it appears that pettiness cannot be left behind. I'm an old player who played CN starting in 2007 and took a break in 2010 / 11 and recently came back. The Legion and I had a falling out under my old user name and apparently I cannot be forgiven. I honestly thought that we could forgive and forget what happened years ago. Anyway...that's the last I'm going to say about that. I'm back to have fun and enjoy myself, and make some new friends. I don't have the time or patience to stir up trouble.

I want to thank SUN for accepting me into their alliance. Good luck in your endeavors Legion. You know where to find me when you're readyto bury the hatchet.