Declaration of Large Tech Raid

I was going to type a long intro to this, but the messages really speak for themselves.  Last night, Stan Crowns (the leader of the "Majestic Crowns League") and his "War Planner" (presumably equivalent to a Defense Minister) both attacked an NDO nation.

I sent Stan the following message:

To: Stan Crowns    From: Nick Ghostwolf    Date: 4/22/2014 1:36:44 AM

Subject: Hi.

Message: Unless you feel like getting rolled by TWO nuclear-equipped alliances with twice your average NS, peace out of that war you just declared. You have until update.

Thanks!

Nick GhostWolf
Sultan, New Desolate Order

And in return, he communicated this little gem...

To: Nick Ghostwolf    From: Stan Crowns    Date: 4/22/2014 3:00:51 AM

Subject: Strategy.

Message: Hey we and Apocalypse Prevention Society are Going to Attack New League of Nations and exploit it totally.
Are You with Us...?
Pleaz say YES..

(Before the butthurt gets too rampant, that was forwarded to NLoN about 10 minutes after it showed up)

And, of course, he didn't peace out.  As Mr. Crowns is the owner of the Majestic Crowns League, this is a government-authorized techraid on NDO and an attack on one of this sort, is an attack on all.  Thus the New Desolate Order will techraid MCL as we see fit for the next five days.

It's funny you mention this. I was just researching MCL and how their wars on several fronts came to be. It seems NLoN attacked them first, and when MCL defended themselves, NLoN sent in more reinforcements. Pretty much the same exact thing happened with DEFCON1 except DEFCON1 eventually declared an all out war.

But what doesn't make sense is the obvious APS and MCL supposedly teaming up when they're currently at war with eachother.  :huh:

By my count, they had at least 17 members on the AA the day the mandatory peace mode ended. 21 when DEFCON1 first started raiding them. No wonder they didn't have anyone in range of DEFCON1's top tier by the time DEFCON1 officially declared war 5 days later.

Edited by Samwise

Do remember a couple rounds ago a AA named United States. Came out of no where have 20 to 25 nations. A few of them attacked the warriors, and the warriors retaliated whole hog. As it turned out the AA was bogus and Admin deleted the whole AA.

Look at the nations in "Majestic Crowns League" very few have there trades completed and very few are fighting back in their wars, 

Maybe I am skeptic but something just does not look right.

Do remember a couple rounds ago a AA named United States. Came out of no where have 20 to 25 nations. A few of them attacked the warriors, and the warriors retaliated whole hog. As it turned out the AA was bogus and Admin deleted the whole AA.

Look at the nations in "Majestic Crowns League" very few have there trades completed and very few are fighting back in their wars, 

Maybe I am skeptic but something just does not look right.

I remember. They were all on the same color, all set to the same resource pair (to try to find temp trades rather than trade with each other and form trade circles), their failed builds were the same, and their alliance was set to open so no one had to manually approve new members. None of their nicks were recognizable either, all being named after US states. 

I was going to type a long intro to this, but the messages really speak for themselves.  Last night, Stan Crowns (the leader of the "Majestic Crowns League") and his "War Planner" (presumably equivalent to a Defense Minister) both attacked an NDO nation.

I sent Stan the following message:

And in return, he communicated this little gem...

(Before the butthurt gets too rampant, that was forwarded to NLoN about 10 minutes after it showed up)

And, of course, he didn't peace out.  As Mr. Crowns is the owner of the Majestic Crowns League, this is a government-authorized techraid on NDO and an attack on one of this sort, is an attack on all.  Thus the New Desolate Order will techraid MCL as we see fit for the next five days.

B-)

Have a great shopping Day there,Nick...!   And thanks for alerting NLoN about this...!   ;)

I assume this doesn't count as your first war, right?

Well, I'd assumed more wars would be declared; we basically just opened up MCL to NDO techraiding.  if say, seven NDO vs MCL wars showed up, people would probably want to know why seeing as MCL's already at war.  We're definitely not counting it as our first war, just techraiding that people may wish for an explanation for.