Announcement from The Dark Templar

Bob

DarkTemplarFlag_zps93667620.jpg

Article VI. This treaty may be terminated at whatever time, for any valid reason. This must be first stated privately, in which this treaty will remain active for 48 hours, until a public announcement will be made, and this treaty will officially be null, void, and non-existent.

I am sad to announce the treaty between the North Star Federation and the Dark Templar has been canceled, effective immediately.  The cancelation period has been waived by both sides, and we wish them the best of luck going forward.

I feel as though I should have been informed earlier. I'm second and sixth most indeterminant ranking thing on a random list around here.

Back in my day, people used to respect that.

Sad, etc.

I feel as though I should have been informed earlier. I'm second and sixth most indeterminant ranking thing on a random list around here.

Sorry Auctor, next time we will give you at least one month's warning :P

This got an out loud chuckle from me.  More "power" to you.