A Joint STA and ODN Announcement

On behalf of the governments and members of both the Orange Defense Network and the Siberian Tiger Alliance I am pleased to announce the signing of a Mutual Defence/Optional Aggression Pact between our two alliances. We see each other as alliances that share similar values and views and therefore I am delighted to announce its signing.

Behold, rejoice, hurl abuse. Whatever makes you happy!

alliance_flags713201382029PM.jpgalliance_flags7152013120707PM.jpg

Vodka and Oranges

Preamble

Recognizing our strong friendship, our common dedication to success, and to ensure the safety of both alliances from external attacks, the Orange Defense Network and Siberian Tiger Alliance agree to these terms of mutual defense.

Article I
Both signatories recognize that this pact is not a merger of the two alliances, and that both alliances will retain their full and complete sovereignty. Neither signatory shall take any action that could potentially infringe on the sovereignty of the other.

Article II
Both signatories recognize the importance of strong and constant communication both during war and peace and will remain in contact through IRC, forums, and/or other means of communication. If either signatory receives information detailing a threat towards the other (direct aggression, threat of war, espionage, etc.), they are obliged to inform them immediately.

Article III
Any direct attack on either signatory should be seen as an attack on both, and thus initiating the mobilization of both signatories' armed forces (this includes espionage and rogue attacks). Both signatories are obliged to provide military and financial aid to the other if requested.

The signatories are not obliged to offer assistance should either signatory become involved in a conflict via treaties with other alliances or blocs. Either signatory may offer assistance in such an event but any assistance would be voluntary.

Article IV
If one signatory finds itself as an instigator in a conflict, the other party may join in if they feel the cause is valid, and the conduct just. Otherwise they may refuse services.

Article V
Neither signatory will take actions that could potentially damage the other. Neither will provide aid or sanctuary to an enemy of the other signatory regardless of their relationship with that enemy. Neither will engage in attacks, either through military or espionage, against the other and will work to resolve any disputes that may from time to time emerge between their respective members.

Article VI
If either signatory wishes to terminate these accords, they must provide the other with at least 48 hours notice, at which time both signatories will enter into discussions to determine if reasons for the termination can be resolved. If they cannot, the termination of the accords will proceed 48 hours from the date of announcement. Any violation of these accords is grounds for immediate termination, but discussion to resolve the problem is strongly encouraged.

Signed for Orange Defense Network

Secretary-General: Overlord Shinnra
Assistant Secretary General: eZe

Secretary of Defense: Zaxon
Secretary of Interior: Hawspiper1983
Secretary of Economics: NOMNOMNOM
Secretary of State: Walling

Senate LVIII:
OsRavan
Stealthypenguin93
Peaches
Nikolay
Bucovina

Signed for Siberian Tiger Alliance

Crown Prince Mishka of Tygaland, Supreme Chancellor

Pezstar of Pezstaria, Chancellor

D34th of Anarchism, Former Member

Consilium Tigris:

Conistonslim of Rikatta
Eregor of Garden
Uhtred of Norse

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty sure my sig should be somewhere at the bottom, glad I could mediate this for you all :ehm:

Couldn't have done it without you. I'll look into making you an honorary tiger or something for all your services to the STA.