A Year Older, But Still Superior

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad you did old man, if more of your members behaved as you do I would literally have no issues with your alliance (besides Myth of course.) What grates on so many of us is the capricious ego your alliance has developed as a whole, one which most people believe is undeserved. As for this thread, I'm going to leave it at that.

PS- Gibs, you fight Umbrella (instead of spending most of last war in PM) and come talk to me about tech  :mad:  I'll catch back up soon enough.

:P <3 u 2 kerschbs

Your attitude in this thread has confirmed for me that not joining MI6 was the best decision I made in my 6+ years here.  Saved by a Dre4m. 

why because you don't like doch, or you've never been in alliance/any situation where people happen to have different opinions on things?

hell, you should hear what we say about doch...and chim...and especially beazy.

Edited by IYIyTh

I'm glad you did old man, if more of your members behaved as you do I would literally have no issues with your alliance (besides Myth of course.) What grates on so many of us is the capricious ego your alliance has developed as a whole, one which most people believe is undeserved. As for this thread, I'm going to leave it at that.

PS- Gibs, you fight Umbrella (instead of spending most of last war in PM) and come talk to me about tech  :mad:  I'll catch back up soon enough.

You forget, with me in the lower tier, Umbrella will surrender.

At least you're persistent Mogar. Out of your damn mind, but persistent. 

I know how to hit Umbrella where it hurts, right in the tech sellers.

Somehow I doubt it....maybe if I can pass off some yellow slips to a few friends of mine, they'd take care of you for umbrella easily :)

The Empire's warmachine can take all comers.

Your attitude in this thread has confirmed for me that not joining MI6 was the best decision I made in my 6+ years here.  Saved by a Dre4m. 

hahahahaha Apparently you don't know me well mate. I dislike damn near every alliance in this game save a handful. Hell, I even dislike a couple of our allies. If I am the reason you don't want to join MI6, then awesome. One less unworthy person in our hallowed halls. If you can't put up with my OWF posts, then you don't have thick enough skin to really put up with much within MI6 itself. 

why because you don't like doch, or you've never been in alliance/any situation where people happen to have different opinions on things?

hell, you should hear what we say about doch...and chim...and especially beazy.

This, so very much this. The things they say about me make me cry myself to sleep every night. :( 

I will sum basically everything up with, "in other news" can mean many things dearie. If you are putting it in a post the way you did, it still 99% of the time, means you are discussin the OP. In this case, the OP would be MI6. Especially considering our DOE. So, I would wager that if you want to make some sort of joke, then ensure you have a disclaimer since yours was not very clear.

I am the 1%.

My apologies for the lack of clarity. I assumed everyone could follow along. But you know what they say about assumptions.

So who would it be about

I expected too much.

Hilow It is I Ubuntu the Great! I do not know this such alliance but it seem to me to buy 150 cruise missiles is not practacle. Cruise missiles nothing for defense and can be destroyed on the ground by attacker. Purchasing anything else would have been a wiser thing to do.

We will show you why TOP doesn't need Cruise Missiles

Hail Ubuntu the Great, for we have sinned by the purchase of those cruise missiles. 

Doch, you need a girl, seriously selena gomez won't get you anywhere. Stop picking on people and pick on your nose. 

Hail Ubuntu the Great, for we have sinned by the purchase of those cruise missiles. 

Doch, you need a girl, seriously selena gomez won't get you anywhere. Stop picking on people and pick on your nose. 

Dude, I am happily married for the past 10 years.