A Year Older, But Still Superior

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose I'm willing to accept responsibility for that. You did all that you could, given limited resources. Nobody could fault you for that. But prophecy is such a fickle thing.

No_fate_but_whatever.jpg

Judging by this thread, somebody did indeed forget, but apparently, it wasn't wasn't me, pal.

Judging by the post you made where you blatantly stated "reveal yourself", it was completely and totally you mate. 

Judging by the post you made where you blatantly stated "reveal yourself", it was completely and totally you mate.

Judging by the context of the quoted text, assuming rudimentary comprehension levels, it's even more clearly "completely and totally" not me. Mate.

Judging by the context of the quoted text, assuming rudimentary comprehension levels, it's even more clearly "completely and totally" not me. Mate.

Yeah apparently you do lack rudimentary comprehension levels mate. Tis kewl. Keep acting cool and no one will suspect a thing. FYI, a good spy's existence should not be truly known about. Thus, no evidence that one can see. A good spy manipulates from behind the scene and not out in public. But yes, keep acting as if you got us good with whatever crap post you put out trying to poke at our relevance. In one year, we have made ourselves more relevant than GATO has been in a long time and far more relevant than SRA will ever become. 

Yeah apparently you do lack rudimentary comprehension levels mate. Tis kewl. Keep acting cool and no one will suspect a thing. FYI, a good spy's existence should not be truly known about. Thus, no evidence that one can see. A good spy manipulates from behind the scene and not out in public. But yes, keep acting as if you got us good with whatever crap post you put out trying to poke at our relevance. In one year, we have made ourselves more relevant than GATO has been in a long time and far more relevant than SRA will ever become. 

He's trying so hard to deny his true blood, but one day he will come to us, as they always do

Then I laughed.

If you have to scream about how relevant you are.......

The only thing you guys became was douchebags. Its no wonder you fit in well with that group. Lose them and what are you? Nothing. Your few friends are relevant. You're hangers on...what we used to call a meatshield. The only reason Chim jumped ship and shit all over the people who he had once claimed were his BFF's (and the people that took his alliance in when he left no less) was to appease the 5 year hard on he had for NPO. If that is what it takes to be "relevant", as you call it....you can keep it.

Then I laughed.If you have to scream about how relevant you are.......The only thing you guys became was !@#$%bags. Its no wonder you fit in well with that group. Lose them and what are you? Nothing. Your few friends are relevant. You're hangers on...what we used to call a meatshield. The only reason Chim jumped ship and !@#$ all over the people who he had once claimed were his BFF's (and the people that took his alliance in when he left no less) was to appease the 5 year hard on he had for NPO. If that is what it takes to be "relevant", as you call it....you can keep it.

Normally I would agree with this but the fact is that I really don't know anything about him, nor do I even care to, so I guess the whole thing is moot to me. Not that I am trying to discourage him, you, or anyone else to speaking their opnions for that matter. The truth is that I really, really, REALLY just don't give a flying %&$# about any of your "relevancies", what you think you are entightled to, what you want, what you think you know, what you hope, what you feel....well I think I've made myself clear on the matter, mkay? As someone once said: "the sky is blue $#@%&, and I'm busy".

Normally I would agree with this but the fact is that I really don't know anything about him, nor do I even care to, so I guess the whole thing is moot to me. Not that I am trying to discourage him, you, or anyone else to speaking their opnions for that matter. The truth is that I really, really, REALLY just don't give a flying %&$# about any of your "relevancies", what you think you are entightled to, what you want, what you think you know, what you hope, what you feel....well I think I've made myself clear on the matter, mkay? As someone once said: "the sky is blue $#@%&, and I'm busy".

Hey, its a GATO-IAA v4.0 thing.

I don't really care about who is or is not relevant myself. Hell if this world lasted another 20 years, and none of the alliances here today are around then....there is only a handful of current alliances they will still be talking about. I don't think there will be much conversation about which meatshield was the douchiest back in '14. Edited by magicninja

Then I laughed.

The only thing you guys became was !@#$%bags. Its no wonder you fit in well with that group. Lose them and what are you? Nothing. Your few friends are relevant. You're hangers on...what we used to call a meatshield. The only reason Chim jumped ship and !@#$ all over the people who he had once claimed were his BFF's (and the people that took his alliance in when he left no less) was to appease the 5 year hard on he had for NPO. If that is what it takes to be "relevant", as you call it....you can keep it.

Yet here you come running in just like you do in a lot of threads. Seems someone is trying to stay relevant... Me, meh. If I personally wanted to be relevant, I would take gov positions as I have been offered in most alliances I have been in. As for MI6, think what you will mate. Your opinion does not really matter much to anyone at all. 

As for Chim, he has not really shit on anyone. He created MI6 to be free of grudges and guess what, it is. We all have our opinions about alliances and many, many times they contradict and conflict with one another. So we talk it out and come to an agreement about where to go. There are a ton of egos in this alliance and yet very little conflict within our halls. 

So let me get this straight: you fought pretty well in your first war and tied yourselves heavily to TOP upon your creation, and that's your claim to relevance? What a power player you guys are! If you have to run around telling people you are relevent, maybe you have a little more work to do?

Today I bring you MI6, an alliance that will not serve the traditional beliefs of your world. Do not mistake this for neutrality or isolationism. We will play the game, but that game will be on our terms and on our terms alone.

"Our terms" = playing the game exactly like everyone else? Well done fellas, bravo and all that. Your vision, creativity, and selfless/humble attitudes are an inspiration to us all!

If you have to run around telling people you are relevent, maybe you have a little more work to do?

​"Look at how many alliance declared on us in eQ/NpO-NSO! We're clearly very important"

"The most unified bloc in the world! We must be very important"

I mean, this stuff practically writes itself.

Yet here you come running in just like you do in a lot of threads. Seems someone is trying to stay relevant... Me, meh. If I personally wanted to be relevant, I would take gov positions as I have been offered in most alliances I have been in. As for MI6, think what you will mate. Your opinion does not really matter much to anyone at all. 

As for Chim, he has not really !@#$ on anyone. He created MI6 to be free of grudges and guess what, it is. We all have our opinions about alliances and many, many times they contradict and conflict with one another. So we talk it out and come to an agreement about where to go. There are a ton of egos in this alliance and yet very little conflict within our halls. 

Doch, shut up. Chim !@#$% on everyone.

So let me get this straight: you fought pretty well in your first war and tied yourselves heavily to TOP upon your creation, and that's your claim to relevance? What a power player you guys are! If you have to run around telling people you are relevent, maybe you have a little more work to do?

"Our terms" = playing the game exactly like everyone else? Well done fellas, bravo and all that. Your vision, creativity, and selfless/humble attitudes are an inspiration to us all!

I dunno Krabs, since we formed literally everything has gone the way we wanted before we even DoE'd (Other than Myth getting elected M once.. that was scary). I'm not concerned with how people view our "relevance," we had a fantastic first year, and we're still moving forward. Don't get left behind.

Btw, get your tech up bro. ;)

Edited by Gibsonator21

I dunno Krabs, since we formed literally everything has gone the way we wanted before we even DoE'd (Other than Myth getting elected M once.. that was scary).

That was pretty scary but thank Johan we survived..

Actually he did a solid job and represented the alliance well, I was pleasantly surprised. No Chimmy, sure, but who is? :P

That was pretty scary but thank Johan we survived..

Actually he did a solid job and represented the alliance well, I was pleasantly surprised. No Chimmy, sure, but who is? :P

Quite frankly I am glad I ain't Chimmy. He always getting mistaken for a 12 year old girl... Poor guy. 

Then I laughed.

The only thing you guys became was !@#$%bags. Its no wonder you fit in well with that group. Lose them and what are you? Nothing. Your few friends are relevant. You're hangers on...what we used to call a meatshield. The only reason Chim jumped ship and !@#$ all over the people who he had once claimed were his BFF's (and the people that took his alliance in when he left no less) was to appease the 5 year hard on he had for NPO. If that is what it takes to be "relevant", as you call it....you can keep it.

Guess I'd rather become a @#%^&$bag then just be a @#%^&$bag the whole damn time. You've grown rather salty in your old age, champ.

As for the meatshield comment, I don't think you've quite realized how far GATO has fallen in recent time. The days of sanction are long gone my friend, and I'm afraid that inactive, steaming pile of !@#$ you call GATO these days has lost a step in both numbers and political clout. You had some good times but lord, the alliance sliding slowly down the rankings to a solid #28 shouldn't be slinging !@#$ about relevance. 

tumblr_m3rtyerfHZ1qir45xo1_500.gif

Edited by Dark Temptation

Then I laughed.

Really couldn't give a damn less about NPO.  I formed MI6 because I felt like Bob was lacking in alliances that give effort anymore.  Yours certainly doesn't, and hasn't for a long time.  The reason I 'jumped ship' was because I couldn't do anything about the culture of apathy and mediocrity that has devoured an alliance I once admired like none other in this game.  I enjoy MI6 more in a day than I did any alliance I've ever been in, and I'm absolutely proud of how far we've come in just a year.

You were my friend once, Ninja, and if you gave GATO half the effort you give to making bad posts here I imagine she'd be a vastly superior alliance today.  I am sorry you don't see that.

Edited by Chimaera

honestly saying, i don't give a damn what the world thinks about MI6. Actions speak louder than words, whatever a few posts said today will be forgotten tomorrow, what MI6 did today wouldn't be. Good day to you sir. 

You can always tell when ol magicninja touches a nerve.......

1. No, GATO doesn't care much for being "relevant". We make our friends and we fight alongside them when the time comes but you won't see us instigating wars or plotting big schemes. Its just not who we are.
2. I wouldn't give two shits about MI6 if you weren't so full of yourselves. It's fucking disgusting, especially considering the kind of people you were before......
3. 2 is exacerbated by the fact that you guys really ain't shit. DT seems to think that alliance ranking makes you relevant, some of you think activity does, or being allied to TOP.... None of that shit matters. Can you move alliances? When you make a move does that change everyone else's plans? That is relevance. You don't have it. Deal with it and play your damn role...its the role you wanted. Quite frankly its a role that suits you....always has.

1. No, GATO doesn't care much for being "relevant". We make our friends and we fight alongside them when the time comes but you won't see us instigating wars or plotting big schemes. Its just not who we are.
2. I wouldn't give two !@#$% about MI6 if you weren't so full of yourselves. It's !@#$@#$ disgusting, especially considering the kind of people you were before......
3. 2 is exacerbated by the fact that you guys really ain't !@#$. DT seems to think that alliance ranking makes you relevant, some of you think activity does, or being allied to TOP.... None of that !@#$ matters. Can you move alliances? When you make a move does that change everyone else's plans? That is relevance. You don't have it. Deal with it and play your damn role...its the role you wanted. Quite frankly its a role that suits you....always has.

Alliance ranking doesn't necessarily mean anything, it was more to accent the fact that you guys are on the decline. Also, your moves don't change others plans. If I changed my plans every time a kitty $@##%ed, I'd be bipolar.

Edited by Dark Temptation

2. I wouldn't give two !@#$% about MI6 if you weren't so full of yourselves. It's !@#$@#$ disgusting, especially considering the kind of people you were before......
3. 2 is exacerbated by the fact that you guys really ain't !@#$. DT seems to think that alliance ranking makes you relevant, some of you think activity does, or being allied to TOP.... None of that !@#$ matters. Can you move alliances? When you make a move does that change everyone else's plans? That is relevance. You don't have it. Deal with it and play your damn role...its the role you wanted. Quite frankly its a role that suits you....always has.

Hey buddy, tell us how you really feel.