A Year Older, But Still Superior

One year ago, the rightful saviours of this planet came into being.  MI6 celebrates its first birthday today, April 15th, 2014.

Firstly, congratulations and happy birthday to MI6!

In other news, one year after reportedly coming into being, our planet still waits with baited breath for the alleged rightful saviours to make their first move. Or reveal themselves. Or be found. Any evidence of existence, really, we're not picky, but that's alright, we can be patient.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't hug with nuclear arms.

Sure you can.  You just have to be ready to accept the consequences.

http://i59.tinypic.com/34yep81.jpg

Edit:  [ooc] You've entered a website the administrator doesn't allow on this site [ooc]

Edited by smurthwaite

Congrats on surviving a year. Now on to the fun part. Avoiding stagnation!

My nation should be avoided like the plague.

In other news, one year after reportedly coming into being, our planet still waits with baited breath for the alleged rightful saviours to make their first move. Or reveal themselves. Or be found. Any evidence of existence, really, we're not picky, but that's alright, we can be patient.

I'm confused, you wished us a happy birthday so you must know we exist. Checkmate atheist.

Hey that's your fault. I tried but you wouldn't fulfill the prophecy, and are now doomed to either stay forever in sra or join mi6.

Had you simply followed the order of the teapot like you were directed we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Edited by IYIyTh

Well at least you took Taget off our hands, so thanks for that.

You'll never be rid of me.  Like any good mess I leave an impossible to clean stain wherever I go.

And thanks to everyone in Mi6 for being a fun bunch of folks to hang with for those few moments I can get to the keyboard and chat.

Wow! Didnt realised Mi6 survived this long! Not that i think you guys incompetant or something, but i feel too many ex-govt sometimes lead to factionism and shit.
Or is it like RL where the 'elite' always wants to hold together to maintain their supremacy over the masses? Just curious :D
anyway, happy birthday spaeez!

Why am I still with you teapots?

Seriously, someone help. I think they're drugging me.

Damn, he found out. Time to up the dosage...

Please never say funnest again.  You're ruining our s&^%tastic reputation bro.

Fuck you brah. I will have the funnest year this year too. :P

Now that the year-long trial is finished, can we have Voodoo and BEazy back?

Congrats on the anniversary, friends.

NO!

lol forever

please disband MI6 thanks

Still upset you didn't make the cut? Love ya brah!

Apparently you forget where spies do the most work mate.

Hey that's your fault. I tried but you wouldn't fulfill the prophecy, and are now doomed to either stay forever in sra or join mi6.

Had you simply followed the order of the teapot like you were directed we wouldn't be having this conversation.

I suppose I'm willing to accept responsibility for that. You did all that you could, given limited resources. Nobody could fault you for that. But prophecy is such a fickle thing.

No_fate_but_whatever.jpg

Apparently you forget where spies do the most work mate.

Judging by this thread, somebody did indeed forget, but apparently, it wasn't wasn't me, pal.

I once counted most of you as friends and now I don't.........I thought I had something more but I guess not.

Did you come here to bitch over your lack of friends? Well maybe if you werent trying hang everyone you'd have more...