A Year Older, But Still Superior

MI6flag2a.png

One year ago, the rightful saviours of this planet came into being.  MI6 celebrates its first birthday today, April 15th, 2014. 

We also celebrate our ability to purchase 155 cruise missiles to push our nation strength to precisely 3 million.

Untitled.png

We in MI6 drink to another year of despising the general population's continued existence!

Side note: I almost formatted all of this on the right hash just to annoy James.

Chimaera, M

James Maximus, M

Voodoo Nova, 001

JayR95, 002

BEazy, 003

Dark Temptation, 004

James Bond, 007

Taget, Q

P.S. We're going to make Myth M again.  You have been warned.

Edited by Chimaera

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An alliance of primarily former Cybernation's government, elite members, and all around great people to spend time with embarked on a journey a year ago today. 

This collective group of people has bonded into an extraordinary group of individuals whom have recently put on display what a group of people can achieve when hell bent on destruction -- not caring who or what was in their path. We've survived naysayers, a protracted global war which coincided with our christening, as well as several baby bumps we had to manage in order to get where we are today.

As new events arise on the horizon, I can safely say that this group of individuals has been the most fun to be around in my career in cybernations. Really, the ridiculous conversations held on a daily basis are something most alliances couldn't handle.

We're not most alliances.

We are smart enough to socialize ideas in a manner that leaves no perspective reserved, without the typical butthurt that comes from differing opinions. We are strong enough to take on what comparable alliances struggle to do with half as much strength. We are hungry enough to know that this is only the beginning, and that we are not yet where we want to be. 

So call us what you want.

Call us friend, call us foe, call us teapots.

Choo choo train comin', best get off the tracks.

To the future, friends.

[center]spy6.jpg[/center]

o/ MI6

This has been the funnest year of my time in CN. The only time comparable was right after the first GW in Polaris. I am ready and willing to serve Her Majesty's Agency until the time comes that Planet Bob is fully destroyed.

o/ MI6

This has been the funnest year of my time in CN. The only time comparable was right after the first GW in Polaris. I am ready and willing to serve Her Majesty's Agency until the time comes that Planet Bob is fully destroyed.

Please never say funnest again.  You're ruining our s&^%tastic reputation bro.

It has been my extreme pleasure to have joined this alliance after a turbulent departure with my former Comrades. I can't wait to spend the next year with you folks.

Started from the bottom, now we here.

lol forever

please disband MI6 thanks

Congratulations MI6. We certainly haven't seen eye to eye since your inception, but I cannot deny that you guys have been incredibly successful in terms of building a well run and active alliance. 

Here's to another year my tea pot friends.  

Now that the year-long trial is finished, can we have Voodoo and BEazy back?

Congrats on the anniversary, friends.

Only Voodoo. Beazy's stuck here :D