No cooperation, no cooperation at all, jolly well can't have monsters running about, jolly well going to have to do it myself

flag.jpg

eric1.jpg

eric2.jpg

Now RIOT government has tried to contact NSF government on two occasions about simply trying to get this sorted, hell, to see if we could get the kid some money so he could repay his tech that he owes. They simply never replied to us. He seems like an active player, and does what is right for his nation. 

We’re just hoping this message shows NSF, after ignoring us for trying to help one of their members, that, HEY your kid needs some money to get out of bill lock, and so he can pay us our tech.

Eric4500 Please get the help you need from NSF, so you can pay us our tech. Until thus time we have to warn bob about your nefarious tech dealings. So no one suffers like we have over this. I mean it's been month, but we do thank you for the bi-monthly reminders that you haven't paid us our tech. We’re just looking at what is best for your nation. If you wanted to join RIOT, I think we can help you with getting that 6 mill to get you back on track!

Credit to FHIC / Shave N haircut for this title. 
Edited by BringMeTheHorizon

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=#ff0000]W[/color][color=#f71707]h[/color][color=#ef2f0f]a[/color][color=#e74617]t[/color] [color=#d77327]i[/color][color=#cf872f]s[/color] [color=#bfad3f]t[/color][color=#b7be47]h[/color][color=#afcd4f]i[/color][color=#a7da57]s[/color][color=#9fe65f]?[/color] [color=#8ff66f]I[/color] [color=#7ffe7f]d[/color][color=#77fe87]o[/color][color=#6ffd8f]n[/color][color=#67f997]'[/color][color=#5ff39f]t[/color] [color=#4fe0af]e[/color][color=#47d4b7]v[/color][color=#3fc6bf]e[/color][color=#37b6c7]n[/color] [color=#2792d7]k[/color][color=#1f7ddf]n[/color][color=#1768e7]o[/color][color=#0f52ef]w[/color][color=#073bf7].[/color]

First off, I am not sure how you tried to contact us, but there seems to have been some kind of breakdown because to my knowledge NSF never received a message letting us know that one of our members was behind on tech. However, I will get this sorted out for you.  

I haven't recieved anything about outstanding tech, nor have to my knowledge have any of NSFs members of government. If you do have logs/screens of such a talk then I would love to see them and apologize for not esuring the tech got sent out in a timely matter. However I must admit the real issue for me is him doing a tech deal with a RS nation and not that it didn't get sent. However, a deal is a deal and if you can show me RS really attempted to contact us I will ensure the tech gets sent personally.

Edited by Masterchief777

I haven't recieved anything about outstanding tech, nor have to my knowledge have any of NSFs members of government. If you do have logs/screens of such a talk then I would love to see them and apologize for not esuring the tech got sent out in a timely matter. However I must admit the real issue for me is him doing a tech deal with a RS nation and not that it didn't get sent. However, a deal is a deal and if you can show me RS really attempted to contact us I will ensure the tech gets sent personally.

Already shown logs to Empirical, you can ask Saxplayer for the logs as well. It's been two weeks of us trying to contact you about this. 

EDIT: Also, get your kid some money too, this was more so to help him out as well. He's in bill lock, help a bro out. 

I find it funny that when other people start threads about a nation who doesn't pay up on the tech, and is basically "scamming" us, by saying yea, two weeks after the deal ends, you'll get it in a few days. Two weeks later, whoops, you're not getting it for some more time now, it's been a month, or slightly over a month. Everyone says thank you, we wont deal with said nation. When we do something everyone has a problem with it, especially two weeks worth of trying to contact their gov about the tech deal scam going on, with no response. That my friend, is really stupid. 

I guess, hey, maybe since we don't like each other, the kid feels that he can skip out on a deal. Or that the gov can ignore us, and not have the tech paid. So since the gov wasn't answering us, we decided to get their attention another way, and oh my, would you look at that? It got solved. Though they are saying we never tried contacting them, logs were provided.

Already shown logs to Empirical, you can ask Saxplayer for the logs as well. It's been two weeks of us trying to contact you about this. 

EDIT: Also, get your kid some money too, this was more so to help him out as well. He's in bill lock, help a bro out.

If you had shown logs of a convo regarding tech to Empirical and Saxplayer then who did you initailly talk to about getting it sent? Because again to my knowledge, Sax and Empirical have recieved nothing on the issue. Considering I have no pms about it on here and neither does my nation, it doesn't seem like much effort was taken to contact us.

If you had shown logs of a convo regarding tech to Empirical and Saxplayer then who did you initailly talk to about getting it sent? Because again to my knowledge, Sax and Empirical have recieved nothing on the issue. Considering I have no pms about it on here and neither does my nation, it doesn't seem like much effort was taken to contact us.

I queried Saxplayer about it, and showed empirical logs of what I said to saxplayer. I can PM you the same logs, which I will do in a second. I'm waiting on Mistrals logs, to show you who he talked to. I can show you logs of where I said, hey let me query Saxplayer since, they ignored you. I can also show you the PMs I had with Empirical (screen shots) of our PM conversation last night, where I started the conversation. Which will be sent in a second. No one in NSF has tried to get back to be sans, Empirical.