Minor Note

lavenderflag.png

Hello there, this is just a short announcement to reaffirm that the Alliance Affiliation known as Team Rocket is NOT acceptable to use for someone forming a new alliance. Unfortunately, it has been brought to my attention that a former Atlas nation known as Wing Zero of Lorien had adopted the Team Rocket name for his alliance, and was subsequently raided. Doom Squad initially raided him, which I'm fine with, yet it'd have been nice for them to contact me for clarification, yet I understand they probably saw a juicy target and struck. I was made aware of this through BlackClown who queried me to see if it was fine to raid the guy, which I am very happy about and answered in the affirmative giving him permission to do so.

Just to reiterate, Lavender Town still considers the Team Rocket AA as a protected name under its jurisdiction ever since the rebrand on the 26th February. As a result, please refrain from forming an alliance under the name without getting my permission (which is highly unlikely).

Thank you for reading this, and it's a shame I had to post this. The majority of people will see this as a pointless announcement, yet I just felt it was worth making.

Franz Ferdinand, Mayor of Lavender Town

Thank you for reading this, and it's a shame I had to post this. The majority of people will see this as a pointless announcement, yet I just felt it was worth making.

Franz Ferdinand, Mayor of Lavender Town

Yeah, the "we're running out of pixels" crowd will complain, but I think it's a legit post.  Could have been an oversight on the new Team Rocket's part, however. Never assume evil when simple ignorance will suffice.